Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

Old 02-27-2013, 08:49 AM   #1
MichaelKnight was wrong
Stop beating a dead horse.

MichaelKnight was wrong has been known to deface Sannin monuments in the past.
Thumbs down I knew it and I warned ya and now we have seen th e effects

Storm is offically done pal they ignored me you insulted me and this is the final result. This is the worstest game I ever seen by cyberdisconnect2 and trust me that is a feat considering I hated every single storm pal.

but none like this

why this game is a no buy if I even have to say it I will tell you to just google it pal.
MichaelKnight was wrong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 09:00 AM   #2
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I am a resident of the multi-verse. I can transfer my mind to where ever I want to be!
Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: I knew it and I warned ya and now we have seen th e effects

Even with all the negativity that is surrounding this game, I'm still hyped to play it. I don't care really that certain characters didn't make it in or that a combo string was removed,since they seem to have tried to combine parts of the removed combos into the neutral combo. I'm gonna get this game because I'm a Naruto fan and so I can stay more up to date in a way that lets me enjoy the action for myself.

I love this! This is what I live for! I'M ABSOLUTELY CRAZY ABOUT IT!!!- Dante from the end of DMC 3 getting ready to pwn a bunch of minor demons.

YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Derpy Hooves:4 Twilight Sparkle:0

Rasengan SageX5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 09:53 AM   #3
BMC1994
Special Jonin Candidate
BG Moderator

BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelKnight was wrong View Post
Storm is offically done pal they ignored me you insulted me and this is the final result. This is the worstest game I ever seen by cyberdisconnect2 and trust me that is a feat considering I hated every single storm pal.

but none like this

why this game is a no buy if I even have to say it I will tell you to just google it pal.
lol worstest

Grammar mistakes aside what happened to 'micheal knight was right'?

Quote:
on black person kage when his susuano grabbed him and he put him in ms genjutsu with tsuki.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Souret
Yes
BMC1994 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 10:53 AM   #4
The Game
Special Jonin Candidate

The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Did I miss something?

The Game is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 04:52 PM   #5
ChaosInuYasha
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: My Air Pirate base.....What you want me to tell you where it is!? No way!
ChaosInuYasha is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

And here I thought most fans thought Generations was the 'worstest' (lol) game of the Storm series. Anyway I am looking forward to this game. Most fans are BAWWWWing X character didnt make it in anyway. I do like the story mode giving you choices how to fight a battle which is a nice choice.

I'm a Bi guy who likes yaoi. You got a problem with that?
Wanna be a Blue Rouge Air Pirate? Feel free to ask me for the details.
ChaosInuYasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 08:03 PM   #6
mr moderator
Freshmen Academy Student

mr moderator has been known to deface Sannin monuments in the past.

I actually think the guy or girl known as Michaelknight was right! they forgot to add so much shizzz its insane in the membrane! they shud listen to this michaelknight person because he was so corect about the game and the rapture we were left behind. stop using mod tools to change his title and just let the person express whatever they feel without bias actions
mr moderator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 08:18 AM   #7
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I am a resident of the multi-verse. I can transfer my mind to where ever I want to be!
Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Even if he was right, its just his opinion, and he is welcome to it. But some of us are not bothered by all the so called "problems" with this game and are still gonna love the heck out of it.

I love this! This is what I live for! I'M ABSOLUTELY CRAZY ABOUT IT!!!- Dante from the end of DMC 3 getting ready to pwn a bunch of minor demons.

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Derpy Hooves:4 Twilight Sparkle:0

Rasengan SageX5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 05:13 PM   #8
Rage [VG]
Chunin

Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

That's a load of...
STORM 3 will probably be worth getting purely for the story mode alone.
Just because there are bits missing from it that YOU wanted, doesn't mean nobody will like it. I think it's an amazing game series for introducing people to Naruto in general. The controls are very beginner-friendly, so you can actually do half-decent without being an ex-SSF pro or whatever. The graphics are inviting, and it's got good replay value. What more could a game need in general?
Rage [VG] is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 11:05 AM   #9
Uchihajosh2013
Academy Graduate

Uchihajosh2013 has a dark heart coursing with Dark ChakraUchihajosh2013 has a dark heart coursing with Dark Chakra

I think this game is the worse ever and the most let down so far. Don't know why Michael Knight lad is wrong but he sounds like hes pis mad and I don't blame him yea! I just refunded my quid and it was on my own judgement mates. Less combos ? No upgrades to most good characters that needed them? No ETkages? No biju Naruto playable? No costumes we wanted just perverted swimwear? No excitement after watching the game videos? Mobs of angry fans? Why cc2 after all this time? I refunded my coin but I cant refund my let down after all the time I was happy.

Don't buy this game and support them, make them know they screwed up! NUNSG1+2and G is better and your better off keeping those disks than buying this flop.
Uchihajosh2013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 01:55 PM   #10
coolm3
Genin

coolm3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.coolm3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.coolm3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.coolm3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.coolm3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via Skype™ to coolm3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchihajosh2013 View Post
I think this game is the worse ever and the most let down so far. Don't know why Michael Knight lad is wrong but he sounds like hes pis mad and I don't blame him yea! I just refunded my quid and it was on my own judgement mates. Less combos ? No upgrades to most good characters that needed them? No ETkages? No biju Naruto playable? No costumes we wanted just perverted swimwear? No excitement after watching the game videos? Mobs of angry fans? Why cc2 after all this time? I refunded my coin but I cant refund my let down after all the time I was happy.

Don't buy this game and support them, make them know they screwed up! NUNSG1+2and G is better and your better off keeping those disks than buying this flop.
You dont have to buy the game and a few wont hurt cc2. And some stuff is bound to be missing if they hope to get people to buy other games. And theres the whole possibility of dlc of them rumor going around. But hey, look at the bright side you got your money back right ? \(
The country? The skies? You can have them. I'm busy just protecting what's right in front of me. I don't know what'll happen to me in the future, but if something has fallen at my feet, then the least I can do is pick it up.

A newspaper is a device for making the ignorant more ignorant and the crazy crazier.

You rep me I rep you
coolm3 is offline   Reply With Quote