Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion

Naruto Manga Discussion All the latest discussions about the Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

Old 02-28-2013, 03:55 PM   #21
Fighting_dreamer
Chunin Exam Participant

Fighting_dreamer has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fighting_dreamer has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fighting_dreamer has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fighting_dreamer has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fighting_dreamer has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fighting_dreamer has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fighting_dreamer has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fighting_dreamer has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Lil Tobirama; Progenitor Of "SHINOBI ALLIANCE"

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalmeast View Post
^ and not forgetting Shisui... the First Uchiha with the WILL of FIRE...
how did shisui turn out to be like that...i wanna know more about him than anybody..
^ yes!!!! I want to know more about him too!!! Well the same goes for Itachi...how did he turn out to be like that??!! He didn't quite follow this parents. Shisui and Itachi had similar perspectives and looked like Itachi looked up to Shisui....no wonder they were like brothers.

Hiruzen was saying something about Itachi being different from a very young age...well that's a conscientious Uchiha!! Looks like that evil fate or whatever ...is something that persists only in the weak-minded ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimate combatant View Post
But you are forgetting Sasuke is the bad guy
yess!! also I think that Sasuke blurting out his intentions on destroying the leaf so arrogantly was quite an indication to Tobirama!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Fighting_dreamer; 02-28-2013 at 04:07 PM.
Fighting_dreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 04:41 PM   #22
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

How did saskue blurt it out arrogantly. He was calm. He explained himself clearly and he even told the story of his brother. Tobirama should have at least answered his question then attacked. Attacking saskue now would not solve anything. All the other hokages were calm. So ya see kalmast!! Young tobirama would talk it out but older tobirama is more of a fighter
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 05:27 PM   #23
Fighting_dreamer
Chunin Exam Participant

Fighting_dreamer has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fighting_dreamer has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fighting_dreamer has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fighting_dreamer has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fighting_dreamer has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fighting_dreamer has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fighting_dreamer has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fighting_dreamer has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceofPeace View Post
How did saskue blurt it out arrogantly. He was calm. He explained himself clearly and he even told the story of his brother. Tobirama should have at least answered his question then attacked. Attacking saskue now would not solve anything. All the other hokages were calm. So ya see kalmast!! Young tobirama would talk it out but older tobirama is more of a fighter
Leave out the arrogance bit for the sake of argument (personally I think that there was arrogance implied in the meaning). My point was that Tobirama was ignited particularly by that 'revenge on the leaf' ...

The young Tobirama did not know that 'talks' do no work with Uchiha...and hasn't seen the likes of Madara...hence the reason for the older Tobirama to react differently...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 02-28-2013, 05:40 PM   #24
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Talks work for everyone. Uchihas are grown ups and there should be no exceptions to that rule for peace. After all the senjus made a treaty with the uchiha

I admit it was a lil and I mean a lil arrogant but saskue was being more straight forward
Old 02-28-2013, 06:02 PM   #25
Fighting_dreamer
Chunin Exam Participant

Awards Showcase

^ yes the talks did help .... but sadly only for a while... and maybe because they knew better than to confront Hashirama and then Tobirama...

Yeah we have seen a lot worse from Sasuke....

Old 02-28-2013, 06:11 PM   #26
PrinceofPeace
Banned

Well the point is at least they were able to talk and reach a truce.

Awaits kalmast response
Old 02-28-2013, 10:38 PM   #27
kalmeast
April's Member of the Month

kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fighting_dreamer View Post
^

yess!! also I think that Sasuke blurting out his intentions on destroying the leaf so arrogantly was quite an indication to Tobirama!!
agreed...anyone who'd say this to the architect (me), that they'd destroy the building i designed infront of me would surely feel the foul surge in my chakra...

Quote:
@UC
-I guess your right but MOST LIKELY (I am almost certain) Tobirama would have wanted death! Afterall Danzo was a student of Toirama so they are likely to share the same ideas. Plus Tobirama did not talk with them before or have much trust nor faith in them. And after the kyubi attack Tobirama would have even less trust. They made a thread to the village (when actuallity it was OBITO)/. Plus Tobirama tried to attack Saskue. Tobirama is not the most understanding nor patient.
you speculate a lot out of hatred for tobirama that you're even starting to twist facts...
Firstly, Danzo wasn't tobirama's student, he just joined up with hiruzen's team that time...
secondly, You have no evidence whatsoever that Tobirama "tried to attack sasuke"... raising ones chakra is far from attacking, and as far as it didn't happen, u have no real point.

Quote:
I agree 100% Saskue is the bad guy but Tobirama is still rash. Saskue just wanted to talk and find an answer and if he did not get one (or a correct one) then and only then he would attack the Leaf regardless of what, there's no justification for this.....strange eh? Why would Tobirama not want to talk first? Tobirama used to want to talk. Saskue jsut confessed his soul. Tobirama heard his heartbreack of how his dear brother sacrificed himself and did all of this incrediable stuff but Tobirama still wants to fight. He can not even take the time to help answer a question. This is why Tobirama just erks me. AND NOTICE HOW I ONLY USED PROOF AND FEATS! I am NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT. A tobirama hater I am just telling it how it is. I am not assuming nor inferencing. Go re-read it for yourself chp 619-620 pg 5. Tobirama could have fought him at any time or AFTER they talked but instead Tobirama goes off the bat and attacks.

Also I doubt Tobirama would have been a good person to talk to when he just curses the Uchiha.
This is so far from the truth... you are the no.1 Tobirama hater that's why you got so blinded with your facts saying stuff like "tobirama goes off the bat and attacks", give me a specific chp & # when Tobirama attacks. Jeez, do u call raising chakra an attack. Then u should also call Hashirama's raise of chakra an attack... u are doing worst than assuming & inferring.

yea, sasuke just confessed his soul and his story is heartbreaking, but how arrogant is it to stand before the founding fathers, who've sacrificed so much to finally establish a village and shinobi system... To stand in front of them and give an ultimatum "either crush Konoha or perhaps"... destroy what they sacrificed everything to build? Plunging the shinobi world back into what it used to be? i'm not sympathetic to such a threat. Tobirama had the right to be angry. And never say again that he attacked sasuke. Anger and attack arent the same!

Quote:
How did saskue blurt it out arrogantly. He was calm. He explained himself clearly and he even told the story of his brother. Tobirama should have at least answered his question then attacked...find a better syn. Attacking saskue now would not solve anything. All the other hokages were calm. So ya see kalmast!! Young tobirama would talk it out but older tobirama is more of a fighter
i've already addressed the misconception of attack...besides, why do you speak as though tobirama didn't answer sasuke's questions to him...

btw, don't think being calm exempts one from arrogance? Sasuke is arrogant regardless of his facial expression.

Quote:
Talks work for everyone. Uchihas are grown ups and there should be no exceptions to that rule for peace. After all the senjus made a treaty with the uchiha

I admit it was a lil and I mean a lil arrogant but saskue was being more straight forward
Talk works for everybody? if this' not the most naive statement you've made so far just to make a point against tobirama...see, you're being clouded now... seeing you contradict yourself to suite your pre-determine perception about tobirama and the fanboyz is questionable. check out ur previous response below...

Quote:
Like all characters tobirama was not a a completely a bully. I do give him props for protecting HASHIRAMA. But he obivously hanged his way of thinking. Like all naive kids he thinks grown ups are stupid and peace should be so easy. But look at him now. He did not sit down and talk with the uichihas.
you accuse him for being a naive kid who talks about sitting down and talking... later you make a statement like "talk works for everybody and uchiha shouldn't be an exception" then why the hell would you call him a naive kid for proposing this earlier... PoP... relax a little, your hatred for tobirama isn't helping your consistency here!

lastly... Tobirama was clearly disappointed by Madara's action after all what they had helped achieve so that when he heard madara was alive, he straightway forgot about the reason they were summoned (sasuke) and wanted to rush to the battlefield. I don't think he's as great as Hashirama but he's no lesser of a leader as the rest hokages. I too would protect something I helped build that finally works and brings an end to mindless killing.

Naruto chp 666 features the Sage Of The 6 Paths.

Last edited by kalmeast; 02-28-2013 at 10:41 PM.
kalmeast is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 08:14 AM   #28
PrinceofPeace
Banned

I already admitted I was wrong about him being a DIRECT student. It was obvious Tobirama was going in for an attack. Tobirama was not "rousing his chakra" if so prove it. Tobirama did not rise his chakra. Tobirama raised his finger.. It is known that Tobirama is so skilled that he can attack with a single hand sign or figner. Tobirama was outraged and was out for blood afterall he said "I AM GOING TO..." it would not make sense for him to just raise his chakra. Even if he did raise his chakra he STILL DID NOT TALK. He interrupted Saskue and Tobirama was obviously outraged while the other hokages listened and stayed calm.

I am not assuming/inferring. Tobirama was on the verg of attacking. You have no proof nor chp that Tobirama was raising his chakra. Hashirama was the one raising his chakra. Tobirama just lifted his finger which is how he attacks. Tobirama does not need full and complete hand seals. Just fingers.

Saskue was just as argoant as Tobirama. honestly to me they were being up front and stright forward. They both told it like it is and the truth. They both were harsh and said what was on their mind. Tobirama critizied his people and all Saskue did was telling them what he wanted. yes tobirama did have the right to be angry but he did not have to act on the emotion. Shinobi should not be controlled by their emotions. The other hokages were calm afterall. Tobirama could have at least talked to saskue first then attacked him if Saskue did not like his answer. No Tobirama did not ATTACK Saskue but Tobirama was going to. It is not that hard to figure out considering what Tobirama said and his tone and the fact that he was lifting his finger. THERE WAS NO RAISE IN TOBIRAMA's CHAKRA. The point is Tobirama is not so cool headed and calm as younger Tobirama. You said Tobirama was the type to sit down and talk but obivously he is not if he can not even talk to saskue.

Tobirama did not answer Saskue's question of what a village and a shinobi are. And TObirama did not even want to hear his question. Tobirama did not harm Saskue but he was obviously were.
Tobirama was just as argoant. He was rusde to someone. He was also rude to his brother.Tobirama did not show a single care for the Uchiha which are still people of the leaf

young Tobirama did not exclude that talks do not work. how am I condriadicting myslef? Also I was just proving that Tobirama is not the kind of person to sit down and talk about something.

I am not being naive or switching sides. I am just showing you how he changed. In the beggining he believed grown ups were fools and should just talk. This is naive and not realistic. Tobirama later grows up and acts against what he used to think. He does not sit down and talk with others and his era was full of war.
Old 03-01-2013, 08:46 AM   #29
Godaime Kazekage
Chunin Exam Proctor

Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.
Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.

Haterz gonna hate, kalmeast.

Godaime Kazekage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 09:14 AM   #30
PrinceofPeace
Banned

all im saying is that Tobirama is not a talker...and he did not raise his chakra. he was going to attack
Old 03-01-2013, 09:27 AM   #31
Ultimate combatant
Special Jonin Candidate

Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Quote:
all im saying is that Tobirama is not a talker...and he did not raise his chakra. he was going to attack
Actually, when Jutsu is about to be used, Chakra is usually raised enough so that Jutsu could be used.

To me it looked like Tobirama was about to use a Jutsu so I think he probably did raise his Chakra, even if just a little!!!
Ultimate combatant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 02:13 PM   #32
PrinceofPeace
Banned

Well were both right. The point is he tried to attack him
Old 03-01-2013, 02:20 PM   #33
Harlequin
Genin Elite

Harlequin has jugulars of all forum members in his roomHarlequin has jugulars of all forum members in his roomHarlequin has jugulars of all forum members in his roomHarlequin has jugulars of all forum members in his roomHarlequin has jugulars of all forum members in his roomHarlequin has jugulars of all forum members in his roomHarlequin has jugulars of all forum members in his roomHarlequin has jugulars of all forum members in his roomHarlequin has jugulars of all forum members in his roomHarlequin has jugulars of all forum members in his roomHarlequin has jugulars of all forum members in his roomHarlequin has jugulars of all forum members in his roomHarlequin has jugulars of all forum members in his roomHarlequin has jugulars of all forum members in his room

Quote:
Well were both right. The point is he tried to attack him
Yes that is very true, you see hashirama angry there temporarily by telling tobirama to lay down his fingers.
Harlequin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 02:52 PM   #34
PrinceofPeace
Banned

If i said tobirama attacked saskue my had but I meant tried or attempted to attack
Old 03-01-2013, 02:58 PM   #35
Ultimate combatant
Special Jonin Candidate

Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Quote:
If i said tobirama attacked saskue my had but I meant tried or attempted to attack
But it does make me wonder. What was he really trying to do?

Perhaps he was trying to kill him. But perhaps he would do some Jutsu that would make Sasuke unable to fight!!!
Old 03-01-2013, 03:03 PM   #36
PrinceofPeace
Banned

Who knows. the point I am trying to make is that Tobirama was going to do some type of harm on Saskue. Tobirama is known for his single hand seals. He did not talk with Saskue like the younger Tobirama would. He was immeditetly outraged and went TO ATTACK. He did not really raise his chakra as a threat or anything cuz Hashirama is the one who did that.

And I looked back and I DID say TRY TO ATTACK. So.....
Old 03-01-2013, 03:15 PM   #37
Ultimate combatant
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Who knows. the point I am trying to make is that Tobirama was going to do some type of harm on Saskue. Tobirama is known for his single hand seals. He did not talk with Saskue like the younger Tobirama would. He was immeditetly outraged and went TO ATTACK. He did not really raise his chakra as a threat or anything cuz Hashirama is the one who did that.

And I looked back and I DID say TRY TO ATTACK. So.....
Well, Sasuke did threaten to destroy Konoha. And he was with the enemy.

Ay attacked Obito during Kage summit and without warning. Kakashi attacked Kakuzu without warning. Naruto attacked many people without warning them first.

Tobirama at least warned Sasuke. And we don't know whether he tried to use Jutsu offensively or just to stop Sasuke from destroying Konoha. Though I will admit he probably tried to attack him and possibly kill him.

I don't think that you hate Tobirama. But I notice that there is something you don't like about him!!!
Is it his personality or you think that he is responsible for Madara being brought back?!!
Old 03-01-2013, 04:06 PM   #38
PrinceofPeace
Banned

Yes Saskue did threaten the village and he was the enemy....but Tobirama was the ONLY one to freak out. Tobirama used to think talking was the way to go. Obviously he changed. Tobirama could have attacked AFTER listening and talking to Saskue. If Saskue was still evil then Toibrama could attack. Toibrama was too rash.

That does not mean its right. Ay is hot headed...and he is not the best kage nor raikage. Kakashi had FULL knowledge on Kakauzu. Kakazu is an akaskui memeber who took his friends life! Kakashi had to bring him down it was his mission. ANd Kakazu did not want to talk.

Nobody else of the hokages warned Saskue. Like I said it was hot-headed. Either way TOibrama tried to harm Saskue without talking to him.
Old 03-01-2013, 04:09 PM   #39
PrinceofPeace
Banned

Yes Saskue did threaten the village and he was the enemy....but Tobirama was the ONLY one to freak out. Tobirama used to think talking was the way to go. Obviously he changed. Tobirama could have attacked AFTER listening and talking to Saskue. If Saskue was still evil then Toibrama could attack. Toibrama was too rash.

That does not mean its right. Ay is hot headed...and he is not the best kage nor raikage. Kakashi had FULL knowledge on Kakauzu. Kakazu is an akaskui memeber who took his friends life! Kakashi had to bring him down it was his mission. ANd Kakazu did not want to talk.

Nobody else of the hokages warned Saskue. Like I said it was hot-headed. Either way TOibrama tried to harm Saskue without talking to him.
Old 03-01-2013, 04:14 PM   #40
Harlequin
Genin Elite

Harlequin has jugulars of all forum members in his roomHarlequin has jugulars of all forum members in his roomHarlequin has jugulars of all forum members in his roomHarlequin has jugulars of all forum members in his roomHarlequin has jugulars of all forum members in his roomHarlequin has jugulars of all forum members in his roomHarlequin has jugulars of all forum members in his roomHarlequin has jugulars of all forum members in his roomHarlequin has jugulars of all forum members in his roomHarlequin has jugulars of all forum members in his roomHarlequin has jugulars of all forum members in his roomHarlequin has jugulars of all forum members in his roomHarlequin has jugulars of all forum members in his roomHarlequin has jugulars of all forum members in his room

Quote:

Well you pretty much covered what I wanted to post so......well said haha.
Harlequin is offline   Reply With Quote