Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ

Battlegrounds HQ The headquarters of the debating area. Introduce yourself here, get to know other Battlegrounds, and discuss the details and events of the BG.

Old 02-27-2013, 08:46 PM   #1
BoxHead
P-P-P-PENTAKILL
Kuzan

BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Question on the power of HST lasers.

Oh HST, I remember a time when you were meek, young, and innocent. There was a time when your violence consisted of brutal slashes, punches, and even your occasional elemental ability. But as series progressed, all 3 of the HST have incorporated lasers into their mix. We have the Kizaru lasers from One Piece, Bijuu Bombs from Naruto, and Ceroes from Bleach. I'd like the question the two latter ones.

Now, from what we've seen, Kizaru's lasers alone don't do that much damage when compared to the other ones. Bijuu Bombs easily blow up mountains (except for Juubi's, which easily blow up 10 mountains). But one thing that has always struck me odd were the ceroes and other techniques of the Shinigami and Arrancar. How powerful are techniques like the Final Getsuga Tensho when compared to the Kyuubi's BBs? What about Cero Oscuras or even Lanza del Relampago?

How would you rank these in terms of strength?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Click for our savior:
Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

BoxHead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 08:55 PM   #2
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi
Default Re: Question on the power of HST lasers.

Lanza's are pathetic compared to TBB's.

Juubi's was far more than 10 mountains. And it stretched into the mesosphere in height.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 02-27-2013, 09:26 PM   #3
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

What about Franky's lasers?
Didn't he have a move like the Gaon Cannon too?

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 09:40 PM   #4
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate

Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

lanza busted the dome which was probably the area size of a city. So I wouldn't exactly sleep on it. But most energy attack in bleach are ink spills you really have no effing clue how powerful they are. You can only guess and powerscale.

Franky is about as powerful as a pacifista laser.

Last edited by Devils Lawyer; 02-27-2013 at 09:42 PM.
Devils Lawyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 02:18 PM   #5
Nigoyukai
Chunin Exam Participant

Nigoyukai is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nigoyukai is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nigoyukai is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nigoyukai is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

With calc, Kizaru's lasers are city level and not so far from Lanza. WITH CAlCS, of course.
By eyeballing his laser kick feat, it's somewhat higher than base Grimmjow's Gran ray Cero.

In terms of firepower:
1. Juubi's TBB
2. Kyuubi's TBB
3. Every other Bijuu's TBB
4. Mugetsu (Mugetsu can only be powerscaled from Ultrafragor which is several times more powerful than one Fragor, given that it had minimal impact on the surroundings. Also splitted open Monster Aizen's back. So it can be slightly stronger or weaker than the TBB from 1 tails to 8 tails).
5. Lanza (Has the highest shown AoE in all of Bleachverse, R2 Ulquiorra's strongest attack, and clearly stronger than Cero Oscuras).
6. Cero Oscuras (Placed a large hole on the dome of Las Noches. Just the dome itself is city-sized apparently).
7. Gran Ray Cero (Called the strongest Cero by Grimmjow and implied by Ulquiorra. Feats sharply contradict said statements).
8. Ceros
Nigoyukai is offline   Reply With Quote