Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Omniverse

Omniverse Anything goes in this forum. Any multiverse, any singleverse, any fight. Just know in advance that Kakashi can't beat Superman.

Old 02-20-2013, 07:04 PM   #1
Yellow Flash
Legend of the Solstice

Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Best Gundam pilot?

This includes all pilots in every gundam universe. Who wins? They're given their most recent of mobile suits ex. Kira gets the ZGMF-X20A Strike Freedom, Char gets MSN-00100 Hyaku Shiki, etc.
Yellow Flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 07:16 AM   #2
Larry01239
Special Jonin Candidate

Larry01239 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Larry01239 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Larry01239 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Larry01239 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Larry01239 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Larry01239 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Best Gundam pilot?

I'd put my vote in for Setsuna since he can quantize himself.
Larry01239 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 08:17 AM   #3
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

The Red comet and the nightmare of solomon

pretty much the greatest pilots..

oh and Master Asia..just..Master Asia

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
The Immortal Watch Dog is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 10:43 AM   #4
setsun
Special Jonin Candidate

setsun just might be Kage someday.
setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.

Definitely master asia
setsun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 12:37 PM   #5
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I am a resident of the multi-verse. I can transfer my mind to where ever I want to be!
Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I also agree to the Master Asia comment, but otherwise, with my limited Gundam knowledge, I wouldn't rule out Herro or Setsuna as being pretty high up there. But of course the overall best for raw skill is probably Char. Oh, and this may be biased, but you can't forget Duo Maxwell, The God of Death and Pilot of the Gundam Deathscythe.

I love this! This is what I live for! I'M ABSOLUTELY CRAZY ABOUT IT!!!- Dante from the end of DMC 3 getting ready to pwn a bunch of minor demons.

YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Derpy Hooves:4 Twilight Sparkle:0

Last edited by Rasengan SageX5; 02-21-2013 at 12:54 PM.
Rasengan SageX5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 12:40 PM   #6
Anru Uzumaki
The Worlds Strongest

Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

the main character of Gundam SEED but I forgot his name. that was the best Gundam I seem till now.

Anru Uzumaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 01:48 PM   #7
Larry01239
Special Jonin Candidate

Larry01239 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Larry01239 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Larry01239 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Larry01239 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Larry01239 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Larry01239 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anru Uzumaki View Post
the main character of Gundam SEED but I forgot his name. that was the best Gundam I seem till now.
Kira Yamato
Old 02-21-2013, 05:14 PM   #8
Yellow Flash
Legend of the Solstice

Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

For everyone saying Heero or Setsuna, they're probably the weakest main characters out of all the Gundam series.
Yellow Flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 07:15 PM   #9
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I am a resident of the multi-verse. I can transfer my mind to where ever I want to be!
Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellow Flash View Post
For everyone saying Heero or Setsuna, they're probably the weakest main characters out of all the Gundam series.
To be fair, I was the only one to say Heero and and Setsuna, and like I said, I have very limited Gundam knowledge. And I also said Char, so that should balance things out a little.

I love this! This is what I live for! I'M ABSOLUTELY CRAZY ABOUT IT!!!- Dante from the end of DMC 3 getting ready to pwn a bunch of minor demons.

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Derpy Hooves:4 Twilight Sparkle:0

Rasengan SageX5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 11:17 PM   #10
Rikudo-Sennin Kage
Genin Elite

Rikudo-Sennin Kage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Rikudo-Sennin Kage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Rikudo-Sennin Kage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Rikudo-Sennin Kage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Rikudo-Sennin Kage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Rikudo-Sennin Kage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Rikudo-Sennin Kage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Rikudo-Sennin Kage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

The best Gundam Pliot in my opinion has to be Shin Asuka. He is very good at handling his Gundam, ZGMF-X56S/a Force Impulse Gundam. He defeated the Freedom Gundam on a critical mission. His moves were impressive.
|\......./|
| \...../ |
|(())(())|
||||||||||
\||||||||/
||9 9 9 9 9||
/|||||||||||||\
(Put this in your Sig if you like Sage of the Six Paths)
By Rikudo-Sennin Kage
Spoiler:
Favourite Characters: Naruto, Kakashi, Sasuke, All Kages and other Heroes such as Nagato and Itachi
Rikudo-Sennin Kage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 11:47 PM   #11
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasengan SageX5 View Post
I also agree to the Master Asia comment, but otherwise, with my limited Gundam knowledge, I wouldn't rule out Herro or Setsuna as being pretty high up there. But of course the overall best for raw skill is probably Char. Oh, and this may be biased, but you can't forget Duo Maxwell, The God of Death and Pilot of the Gundam Deathscythe.

Watch Stardust memory if you can find it's an amazing series, plus Saito's voice over does the main bad guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry01239 View Post
Kira Yamato
that guy was pure fail

as a character he was almost Sasuke level as a pilot he was..meh

although Camile was just as bad to be fair

Quote:
pretty much this

I'd say Amuro, Asia and Char with Anzabel and the masked one from Wing coming in fourth

The Immortal Watch Dog is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 09:20 AM   #12
Larry01239
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Setsuna can Qunatize himself. How is that weak? As for Heero, I don't think he is the strongest, but he did destroy a fricken asteroid headed towards earth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikudo-Sennin Kage View Post
The best Gundam Pliot in my opinion has to be Shin Asuka. He is very good at handling his Gundam, ZGMF-X56S/a Force Impulse Gundam. He defeated the Freedom Gundam on a critical mission. His moves were impressive.
He only defeated the Freedom because Kira didn't shoot to kill. And while it is impressive he developed and executed a strategy to take advantage of that, Kira could beat if if he was going all out and not holding anything back.

Last edited by Larry01239; 02-22-2013 at 09:25 AM.
Old 02-22-2013, 03:53 PM   #13
ko lee
Chunin Exam Proctor

ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Ok I will be different and say Banagher Links(unless he is trying to save someone), Or Athrun Zala(He has shown great skill even defeating Shin)
ko lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 08:35 AM   #14
Larry01239
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ko lee View Post
Ok I will be different and say Banagher Links(unless he is trying to save someone), Or Athrun Zala(He has shown great skill even defeating Shin)
I think Banagher would be good against Newtypes like Amuro, but I'm not sure how he would match up against people like Kira
Old 02-25-2013, 08:51 AM   #15
ko lee
Chunin Exam Proctor

ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry01239 View Post
I think Banagher would be good against Newtypes like Amuro, but I'm not sure how he would match up against people like Kira
That's a great point.

ko lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 08:05 PM   #16
Taka-hebi1
Special Jonin Candidate

Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Dude! Graham Aker

Last edited by Taka-hebi1; 02-25-2013 at 08:10 PM. Reason: adding
Taka-hebi1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 06:28 AM   #17
Larry01239
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taka-hebi1 View Post
Dude! Graham Aker
I like him as well, but he is nowhere near the strongest.
Old 02-26-2013, 01:15 PM   #18
Taka-hebi1
Special Jonin Candidate

Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Graham Aker Latest suit is the Gn Overflag or The Susanowo

Taka-hebi1 is offline   Reply With Quote