Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 02-24-2013, 08:55 PM   #1
ZeroxNightmare
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In the vast pretenses of the world today, looking from the outside in
ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.
Default RP thread (currently under construction)

Oh hey there forumers, didn't see you come in.

I want to be a little more active in this community, so I went to work on an RP storyline. It's currently still in early formulation, but I have the jist of what it's going to be about. Here's an early draft:

Over a campfire, old shinobi used to tell of an evil so great, that it swept the land, killing everything in it's path, until it was stopped by a great hero milleniums ago. Now, the evil has returned to finish what it started those two millenia ago, and it is up to the heros of today to beat this evil once and for all. But this evil has legions of it's own, ready to destroy these heroes on their quest to stop this evil. Can the heros of today defeat the great evils of old? Or will the great evil devour the light in the world, sealing it's fate for good.

Sounds good right? Post on the forum as to which character you want to use and what allegiance does your character want to be in(Heros or villans)

This is meant for fun, so I really want your creativity to shine here guys. Submit your character with stats, attributes, Jutsus, etc. on this thread(post it) and tell me what position you want to be, unless your going for a main role. I will post cast for the RP when I get enough characters.

Thanks,
-Zero

Last edited by ZeroxNightmare; 02-26-2013 at 01:56 PM.
ZeroxNightmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 09:00 PM   #2
ZeroxNightmare
Special Jonin Candidate

ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.
Default Re: RP thread (currently under construction)

This is my own character for the hero side. all character submissions should follow this format. Backstory is optional, but it would really help for character bonding/development. So if you are doing one, get creative!

Allignment: Hero
Name: Vergil Tatsuono
Village: Village Hidden in the cliffs
Organization: None(more of a loner type)
Weapons: The Katsukaki (a katana that can be used to channel chakra into collosal blows as well as lightning quick attacks that can drain chakra from an opponent. These attacks can only be used sparingly, as it drains Vergils' chakra at an alarming rate.) and the Shigaku (a giant sword with the ability to throw chakra swords at the opponent. These drain chakra from a peculiar source: the sword. How the sword amassed a seemingly endless pool of chakra is unknown. Also has other abilities.)
Main Jutsu Type: Lightning
Kekkai Genkai: none
Image:

Abilities/Jutsus:
Since Vergil carries 2 special swords, one having a chakra pool of it's own, That's his main Jutsu type. He also uses two lightning type jutsus.

Lightning Styles: Thunder up, and Lightning Surge.

Katsukaki Form: Heathen Swing: This is a slow moving projectile that Vergil can throw by swinging his sword, and projecting the swing using his chakra. If hit, it has the chance to drain chakra from the opponent. This drains chakra at a massive rate.
Katsukaki Form: Trillion Stabs: This brings forth a flurry of stabs onto Vergil's opponent, each infused with chakra, that can drain chakra from the opponent and give it to Vergil. This drains chakra at a massive rate.
Katsukaki Form: Lightning Beam: This channels the power of Vergil's lightning jutsus into The Katsukaki, and projects it at the opponent with massive force. This drains chakra at a fair rate.

And now for his other sword.

Shigaku Form: Chakra Sword Throw: This uses The Shigaku's own seemingly endless chakra pool and creates chakra swords that can be used to disperse chakra flow at the point of entry, which is a big advantage for some.
Shigaku Form: Art of Destruction: This channels the sheer might of The Shigaku's chakra, and puts it into a massive ball of energy, then it explodes with collosal force. Used sparingly.
Shigaku Form: Insertion: This uses the power of the Shigaku to teleport Vergil short distances wherever and whenever he wants. This is used when Vergil is cornered, and when he needs to get to a more strategic location. This has unlimited charges per battle.
Shigaku Channel: Resurgance: This gives some of the seemingly unlimited Chakra that the Shigaku has, and gives it to Vergil, restoring his Chakra.
Due to the Shigaku Blood Pact, only Vergil can use the power of the Shigaku. To others it is just a regular sword.

Other traits:
Level headed: cannot be baited into a trap because of arrogance or other personality traits.
Precise: can throw a kunai into the smallest hole, and can take your hat off with his chakra swords at 500m.
Craves challenge: Above else, he wants challenge in life. He craves it extremely.

Vergils Backstory:
Vergil was an extremely powerful ninja in the Hidden Cliff Vilage. He had a chance to become hokage, but refused, as he had no desire to become one. Soon afterwards, he left the Cliff Village on a journey to learn about the different villages and test himself against their ninja. On this journey, he found a blacksmith who wanted his help dealing with some bandits that had continually harrassed him. Vergil defeated them, and in return, the blacksmith gave him his trademark katana, The Katsukaki.(see above for details.) Also on this trip, he found a traveler who had claimed that in the Shrine of Shigukagu, his sword still remained. Vergil went to the shrine, and retrieved his other sword, the Shigaku. Upon touching the sword, it sealed the Shigaku Blood Pact, which meant that only Vergil could use it's power. The Pact is only broken upon death. Vergil discovered that the sword had it's own, seemingly infinite source of chakra, that he could harness into special Jutsus made specifically for the Shigaku. Even after years of use, Vergil has yet to unlock The Shigaku's true power.

Last edited by ZeroxNightmare; 02-25-2013 at 03:29 PM.
Old 02-24-2013, 09:03 PM   #3
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi

Because Devil May Cry isn't a thing.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 02-24-2013, 09:07 PM   #4
ZeroxNightmare
Special Jonin Candidate

I know right. I couldn't really find any other pics for guys that fit his character, and I was really into DMC 3 at the time.

Besides, Vergil is awesome

Also, people have used a LOT of Final Fantasy stuff *cough* Cloud *cough cough* Sephiroth *cough* so I kind of figured I might as well rip off a guy with that Demon swagger. The villian I'm writing is totally by me and is in no way a rip off of anything ever. Which is gonna be hard.

Last edited by ZeroxNightmare; 02-24-2013 at 09:15 PM.
Old 02-25-2013, 02:58 PM   #5
ZeroxNightmare
Special Jonin Candidate

I have reconsidered the script idea, as I want it to be a little more free flowing in terms of your creativity and storytelling. so I will NOT be writing necessities for episodes, as I am scrapping the episode/script idea altogether. I would also like you to send me feedback, and ideas via posts on this thread for what i could change.