Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 02-24-2013, 09:32 AM   #1
Vinchuriki
Chunin Exam Participant

Vinchuriki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Vinchuriki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Vinchuriki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Vinchuriki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Vinchuriki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Vinchuriki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Vinchuriki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Vinchuriki vs Rouge Uchiha 18: A Battle to Excite!

Looking for a fight, don't really care where, against who, etc, but first, I do have a few questions!

Being used to the Pangea WS due to its great organization and easy ability to use, that's kind of how I'm expecting these battles to be. But due to the fact that the Pangea Rules/etc is no longer around, I just need to know the basics to how current roleplay fighting works?

1)How many turns?
2)How many jutsu/weapons per turn?
3)Can we use templates from Pangea?
4)Is it judged? If not, how does a fight come to an end?

I don't mean to sound rude, it just seems like there was a lot of confusion on how to RP without basic rules set up(including me as well). I think as much as everyone else, I'd just like a fun, intense, detailed fight where I know that my character won't die XD Thanks in advance!

"In the ninja world, those who break the rules are trash, that's true, but those who abandon their comrades are worse than trash."

~Kakashi Hatake, always insightful.

Pangea Battle Record: Vin Saisei

2-1

Spoiler:
W-Delfonsus Myotimus vs. Vin Saisei-L
L-Raiden vs. Vin Saisei-W
L-Leewannabe vs. Vin Saisei-W

Last edited by Vinchuriki; 02-24-2013 at 10:16 AM.
Vinchuriki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 09:34 AM   #2
Rouge Uchiha18
Special Jonin Candidate

Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.
Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.
Send a message via Skype™ to Rouge Uchiha18
Default Re: Anyone wanna take me on?

I would gladly

EDIT: It depending on what fight if your character lives are dies or could just be like a quick match. And you can you as many jutsu or weaponry in a turn as you want. And there ain't limited turns either.
:::::::.:::::::
:::::::::::::::
':::::::::::::'
':::::::::'
':::::'
':'

Last edited by Rouge Uchiha18; 02-24-2013 at 09:37 AM.
Rouge Uchiha18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 09:35 AM   #3
Vinchuriki
Chunin Exam Participant

Vinchuriki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Vinchuriki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Vinchuriki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Vinchuriki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Vinchuriki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Vinchuriki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Vinchuriki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awesome! Challenge accepted! But do you have any idea about those questions? :/ I'm just curious to see how it's all set up!

"In the ninja world, those who break the rules are trash, that's true, but those who abandon their comrades are worse than trash."

2-1

Spoiler:
Old 02-24-2013, 09:37 AM   #4
Rouge Uchiha18
Special Jonin Candidate

Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.

Yeah I just now updated
Old 02-24-2013, 09:41 AM   #5
Vinchuriki
Chunin Exam Participant

Oh alright, thanks, man! Well I'd really prefer a friendly fight or a quick fight or something like that xD So because theres not "always 3 turns", should you and I pick a number? Or should we just go until there's clearly a winner?

OH! Big question: I'm guessing we need to actually take hits in this, right? The WS said to never take a hit, but its different here, right?

2-1

Spoiler:
Old 02-24-2013, 09:45 AM   #6
Rouge Uchiha18
Special Jonin Candidate

Yes. You can counter and take a hit depending on how your fighting. But you cannot make all of your attacks hit. Its GM'ing. And no, no specific number of turns. And a quick match is fine. So have you made a character in the creation thread?
Old 02-24-2013, 09:54 AM   #7
Vinchuriki
Chunin Exam Participant

I've made a thread of my own in the FV area , Vin Saisei. If you need anything different, just let me know!

2-1

Spoiler:
Old 02-24-2013, 09:57 AM   #8
Rouge Uchiha18
Special Jonin Candidate

So are we going to fight? We can here.
Old 02-24-2013, 10:05 AM   #9
Vinchuriki
Chunin Exam Participant

Default Vinchuriki vs Rouge Uchiha 18: A Battle to Excite!

You know it, let's get it started. Since you were so helpful, take the first move!

2-1

Spoiler:

Last edited by Vinchuriki; 02-24-2013 at 10:15 AM.
Old 02-24-2013, 10:23 AM   #10
Rouge Uchiha18
Special Jonin Candidate

Default Re: Vinchuriki vs Rouge Uchiha 18: A Battle to Excite!

Ok

"I will show you just how much stronger I have gotten" taka said leaning against the small shrine. "But I promise I want hurt you that bad" he said as he smirked and raced for his opponent.

"Gravity Style: Gravity Encased Kunai" as he quickly pulled a Kunai from his leg holster as he ran chakra throughout the blade. He then threw the blade at his opponent with the force to split ground if it hit directly. "I will quickly finish this" he said as he looked at cliff.

He used a half tora sign with his left hand as he pulled yet another kunai out. He then used speed to appear behind his opponent. He then threw simple taijutsu at his opponent and slashed the kunai outward to try to make a hit. He then tried to low kick him so he could pull him up into the air.

Gravity Style: Gravity Bomb he said as chakra formed in his palm. "Heh, I did not think this would be over so quickly" he said as he tried slaming him down to use the gravity bomb at his chest to send him flying into the cliff and cause a reverse shock wave if successful.
Old 02-24-2013, 11:09 AM   #11
Vinchuriki
Chunin Exam Participant

"Hmph, I would'nt expect anything less from you. Alright, that sounds just fine!" says Saisei as he runs hands along his waist, firmly grips his belt, and pulls the knot to tighten it "I think a quick sparring session might just be the pick-me-up that I need right now, Taka.." he says as he returns the smirk to his opponent as he draws his bladed tonfas.

Without further ado, Taka began to bolt at Saisei with his special kunai jutsu! "Damn, I need to avoid this... can't just deflect this one with my blades!" thought Saisei to himself as he ducked, just in time to barely avoid the death-inducing kunai. Right as Vin went to run, he noticed Taka turn into a blur "Hmph, up to your old tricks are you?" thought Vin as he quickly whipped around, just in time to intercept his opponent as he wound up for a lethal taijutsu attack!

The two frienemies exchanged evenly matched taijutsu, blocking the other's attack. As Saisei blocked an elbow with the hilt of his left hand blade, Taka slashed his kunai outward. At this instant, Saisei did a spinning backfist, attempting to hit Taka's head with the hilt on his bladed tonfa. But in the same instant, Vin felt an extremely sharp pain in his left shoulder and winced in pure anguish "Blast it... his kunai got me! I must still be rusty.." he pondered swiftly.

With another rotation, Saisei went for a Tae-Kwon-Do headkick, also aimed to hit his opponent in the right side of his head yet again. Upon landing, Vin was tripped as he was caught by a low kick from Taka. Upon impact, Vin threw his legs over his head, doing a reverse kip-up manuever to position him back on his feet about 3 feet away from Taka. As soon as he did so, a huge gravity bomb whizzed right by him and flew over the edge of the cliff.

Vin double dashed backwards to increase space and plot his next attack, weaving together a few quick handsigns while taunting "Impressive, Taka. You haven't changed one bit! But unfortunately, you haven't changed one bit.. same old opponent, same old tricks!" as he smirks, finished his signs, and threw both arms forwards, unleashing a devastating {C: Fire Style- Firebird Jutsu} forward towards Taka! The flaming beauties are heat seeking and designed to explode on impact, causing damage and burns. "One towards his head, one at his left arm, and the last towards his right knee. He's not getting out if this one easy, but I should save the rest of my jutsu for when I need it!" he thinks to himself with an evil smile.

"Try this on for size, my man!" Saisei taunts as he digs into his pouch, throws a smoke bomb at his opponent, draws his blades once again, and dashes towards him, leaping a few feet high off the ground to attempt an aerial vertical slash attack on his disoriented opponent's head and shoulder region.

2-1

Spoiler:
Old 02-24-2013, 12:20 PM   #12
Rouge Uchiha18
Special Jonin Candidate

Taka raced towards saisei with his encased kunai as saisei then crouched down low to dodge. Saisei went to run as he appeared behind him as threw simple taijutsu with a kunai in hand as he blocked with his elbow with his blade. He then did a spinnnig back fist to hit him in the head. "Damn you saisei" He thought as the folded tonfa blade came towards his head as he slashed the kunai into his left shoulder blade as his flesh tore open as he winced in anugish.

At that instant, he saw Saisei went for a Tae-Kwon-Do headkick as his foot aimed for the right side of his face as he tried to grab his leg before it hit. But to no avail he missed and did a low kick, saisei dodged with ease as he did an up-ward kick maneuver to flip over his shoulder as he then landed three feet away. As taka charged with a gravity bomb in hand as he swiftly dodged, as it hit the cliff and rocks tumbled down.

He then saw saisei dash backwards to increase space for his next attack, he then formed handsigns as he threw his arms outwards, taunting him. He then saw a bird made of fire and aimed towards his head, one at his left arm, and the last towards his right knee.

"Damn they explode on impact he said" as he said as flipped backwards dashing to left trying to advoid the fire birds. "No good there directed at me" he said as one bird has headed for his knee and head. At the instant a smoke bomb was thrown at him as hit went off as a thick haze covered him, he then was blinded as the only thing he saw was the red outline of the three fire birds, all three directed at him now. "Godammit I must do something now or im dead" he said as quickly formed a tora sign and put his hands to his mouth and said "Fuuton - Daitoppa: Great wind Breakthrough" as a large blast of wind blown the haze away as on fird bird was attached to his Knee. "Gaah!" he said in pain as the bird exploded.

"Gravity Style: Gravity Barrier" he said as put his arms outward as the fire birds collided with wall as the exploded indavdually upon impact. He then drawed his arm inward. "Gravity Style: Gravity Rotation" he said as the wall turned into rotating chakra. "Gravity Style: Gravity Impale Jutsu" he said as the chakra sphere formed penatrating spikes that could impale someone upon reach as they where directed towards saisei. He then appeared behind him swiftly. "Now this is my last move" he said as he pulled two kunai from his leg holster as spikes where being directed at seisai as he made a tora sign with his right hand to keep the chakra control to direct them, he then pulled 10 ft of chakra wire from his pouch and attached the two kunai with wire. He then threw the two kunai in hopes to bind him.

He then pulled the wire outward with his teeth then took his left hand and pulled out a Fire Scroll: Fire Run Technique as he opened the scroll, fire then ran along the wire as the fire and spikes was coming strait for saisei. "How are you going to get out of this" he said as he watched.

Last edited by Rouge Uchiha18; 02-24-2013 at 12:40 PM.
Old 02-24-2013, 12:23 PM   #13
Vinchuriki
Chunin Exam Participant

(quick question about your last jutsu: is it moving towards me, or just pointed towards me?

2-1

Spoiler:
Old 02-24-2013, 12:37 PM   #14
Rouge Uchiha18
Special Jonin Candidate

Oh, directed/pointed with chakra control.

EDIT: If you post something to block my moves im going to be offline for awhile and I will reply later on.

Last edited by Rouge Uchiha18; 02-24-2013 at 12:55 PM.
Old 02-24-2013, 02:40 PM   #15
Vinchuriki
Chunin Exam Participant

Saisei crossed his arms in front of his face as a huge blast of wind burst through the smoke, clearing it and putting his enemy into view. A flash of red and a sizable BANG emits at the lower portion of the smoke and a scream is heard, "Gotcha..." says Saisei satisfied.

Now able to see Taka once again, he can see that he uses some sort of gravity jutsu to block the remaining 2 birds, and quickly turn this brilliant defensive tactic into a deadly sphere of pain. "Wow, Taka... this really is crafty of you. Maybe you have grown after all... but I'm not giving up yet" Vin thought to himself as he narrowed his eyes, smiled wryly, and began weaving his own seals swiftly. In seconds, Saisei releases the chakra concentration by moving his hands clasped above his head, and then bringing them down to the ground as he crouches, executing the {C:Lightning Style- Static Dome Shield Jutsu} which protects against some jutsu. The devastating gravity pikes made contact with the shield a split second after deploying it and were deflected upon impact.

Suddenly, Vin hears from behind him "Now this is my last move". Vin turns around swiftly, dispelling the shield the meet his foe and quickly retorts with a devilish look "Taka, old pal, I might not have noticed you behind me if you'd just kept your mouth shut! Oh well, I'll just shut it for you." as his opponent began to ignite a kunai bind trap with fire! Saisei went to draw some senbon, but as he did so, the flaming trap was already flying right at him as Taka proudly shouted "How are you going to get out of this!"

"NOOOOOO!!!" Saisei screams as he crossed his arms in front of his face, bracing for impact! He could feel the intense heat blazing towards him, and as the ignited wire made contact and began to wrap around him.....

*POOF*

A log appeared in his place, getting shredded and burned to a crisp as the ingenius trap spun around it. When the substitution occurred, Saisei appeared directly behind Taka with his bladed tonfas held to each side of his neck.

"Ooooooh, Ouch, that looked like it really would've hurt, my man. Too bad you used up so much of your chakra on all of those jutsu. A great strategy, no doubt! But you forgot that it was me who you were fighting. You simply watched after you threw that clever trap of yours. Even though your chakra is almost exhausted, you saw that there was no way for me to escape, and so you let your guard down. You forgot two of the most important rules of the shinobi: One, never let your guard down. And more importantly, two, a ninja must see through deception." said Vin Saisei, proudly holding his weapons to Takas neck as his eyes blazed with intensity.

2-1

Spoiler:
Old 02-24-2013, 03:52 PM   #16
Rouge Uchiha18
Special Jonin Candidate

Taka then saw saisei move his hands above his head as he used a lightning sheild to block the directed spikes headed straight for him. Taka then successfully wraped the chakra wire around him and ingnites the wire. Taka watched as the flames run along the wire. "Noooo" he hears saisei scream. *Poof* He then turns around, "Damn, he blocked my jutsu" he said as he sees, after the flames extinguished, the log lay turned into ash on the ground.

Saisei then appeared behind taka. "What the..." he says as he sees two unfolded tonfa blades comming at his neck from his preferal vision. "Not so fast he said as he quickly grabbed a kunai from his leg holster to sparry the blade to left of his neck. He then feels a cold metal to his neck as the other tonfa blade was to the right of his neck. A great strategy, no doubt! But you forgot that it was me who you were fighting. You simply watched after you threw that clever trap of yours. Even though your chakra is almost exhausted, you saw that there was no way for me to escape, and so you let your guard down. You forgot two of the most important rules of the shinobi: One, never let your guard down. And more importantly, two, a ninja must see through deception." saisei said as he held the right blade to his neck.

"Sorry but Im not out of chakra yet" he said as his kunai touched the end of the tonfa blade as twists his arm backwords, then up, to try and make him lose his grip on the blade and sending it into the air and landing straight up in the ground. He twists his body to the side to grab the blade. "Sorry ol' friend but blades to the neck, don't faze me" he said as he attempts to reach for the blade and clinches the right blade in his hand as the burr cuts deep into his hand as blood ran down the blade. He then attempts to grab the blade and flip him over his shoulder onto the ground.

"Wind Style: Wind Execution Tornado" Taka then wipes his own blood from his hand on the ground. He then preforms handsigns and then places his hand back on the ground. "Now escape this!" he then moves his hand to the right as a large wind forms into a tornado at dangerously fast speed, enough to cut down tree's or human's with ease. "Now, Fire Style: Fire Winds" he said as he moves his hands to his mouth and breaths fire into the wind to strengthen the flames with the wind tornado. He then throws 4 kunai into the tornado. "Gravity Style: Gravity Multiply" he said as the 4 kunai, now doubled, equaled 400. "Now, Gravity Style: Gravity Encased Kunai" he said as he directed 400 hundred kunai with power to slpit ground came for him combined in a wind/fire tornado. "I want to see if you can dodge that" he said as he watched.

Last edited by Rouge Uchiha18; 02-24-2013 at 04:09 PM.
Old 02-24-2013, 04:11 PM   #17
Vinchuriki
Chunin Exam Participant

(This is going to be hard to come back from! xD I'm not trying to make you change your post, I just want to get your opinion: wouldnt blowing fire into the wind just destroy the tornado considering that wind is weak to fire? I was thinking of how to stop it with one of my fire attacks due to the weakness system, and then I looked at your post again and was like "wait a sec")

2-1

Spoiler:
Old 02-24-2013, 04:15 PM   #18
Rouge Uchiha18
Special Jonin Candidate

(No, wind strengthens fire. Like when you see on the news, they talk about wild fires. If the wind picks up the fire spreads more and causes more damage. And no you would not be able to stop the jutsu with the fire because it would get stronger. Although you can use water. And actually I made my tornado weaker by using gravity jutsu, because gravity is weak to wind, so I just gave you a hint right there XD)
Old 02-24-2013, 04:25 PM   #19
Vinchuriki
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rouge Uchiha18 View Post
(No, wind strengthens fire. Like when you see on the news, they talk about wild fires. If the wind picks up the fire spreads more and causes more damage. And no you would not be able to stop the jutsu with the fire because it would get stronger. Although you can use water. And actually I made my tornado weaker by using gravity jutsu, because gravity is weak to wind, so I just gave you a hint right there XD)
(EDIT: Lol, I'm ridiculous, the jutsu is called fire WINDS. WOW totally did not see that, I'm so sorry, man! I hope I didn't seem like a jerk :/)

2-1

Spoiler:

Last edited by Vinchuriki; 02-24-2013 at 04:27 PM.
Old 02-24-2013, 04:30 PM   #20
Rouge Uchiha18
Special Jonin Candidate

Nah your alright XD