Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Off-Topic

Off-Topic For anything under the sun that won't fit elsewhere!

Old 02-26-2013, 01:26 AM   #1
Anru Uzumaki
The Worlds Strongest

Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Kakashi Hatake_Yamato

I know you're here show you're self

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Anru Uzumaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 01:26 AM   #2
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Kakashi Hatake_Yamato

Yo~
What's up.
I'm almost always here. Hahah.

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 01:31 AM   #3
Anru Uzumaki
The Worlds Strongest

Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

not much you

Back to Story

give it back I know you stole it

Old 02-26-2013, 01:33 AM   #4
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Thinking whether I should work on math homework or not. Due tomorrow. I probly should do some of it.

And nuu!!!!!!!!!!
You ain't taking my garlic roasted hummus!!!

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
Old 02-26-2013, 01:36 AM   #5
Anru Uzumaki
The Worlds Strongest

Awards Showcase

I think thas the best the do School is inportent afther all

and the roasted hummus are mine to begin with

Old 02-26-2013, 01:44 AM   #6
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato

Awards Showcase

Yeah. Gotta focus on it. Spend my time wisely.

Riiight.......and who'd you steal it from?

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
Old 02-26-2013, 01:46 AM   #7
Anru Uzumaki
The Worlds Strongest

Awards Showcase

from my old man Wooster

Old 02-26-2013, 01:48 AM   #8
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato

Awards Showcase

Interesting. He probably didn't notice.

Well. *wipes mouth
If you want the hummus back, you'd have to cut me open to retrieve it now. Hahhahaha

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
Old 02-26-2013, 01:59 AM   #9
Anru Uzumaki
The Worlds Strongest

Awards Showcase

*tickles you* yes I took it my my old man was talking about his live story. *grabs thehummus back and walks away*

Old 02-26-2013, 02:04 AM   #10
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato

Awards Showcase

Hm...if you're tickling me and if you have gotten the hummus back, that means I must have regurgitated it.
Have fun eating it now.

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
Old 02-26-2013, 02:08 AM   #11
Anru Uzumaki
The Worlds Strongest

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi Hatake_Yamato View Post
Hm...if you're tickling me and if you have gotten the hummus back, that means I must have regurgitated it.
Have fun eating it now.
why you fuuuuuuu! you will pay for this KHY

Old 02-26-2013, 02:10 AM   #12
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato

Awards Showcase

Heheh. Sucker.
Maybe we can share it next time?

And.... I need to restock on garlic roasted hummus.... Only have a few regular ones left....

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
Old 02-26-2013, 02:13 AM   #13
Anru Uzumaki
The Worlds Strongest

Awards Showcase

hmm anyway do you watch the naime FAIRY TAIL

Old 02-26-2013, 02:16 AM   #14
VirtualDiva
Chunin

VirtualDiva is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.VirtualDiva is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.VirtualDiva is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.VirtualDiva is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.VirtualDiva is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.VirtualDiva is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.VirtualDiva is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.VirtualDiva is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.VirtualDiva is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.VirtualDiva is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.VirtualDiva is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.VirtualDiva is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.VirtualDiva is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.VirtualDiva is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Speaking of Yamato (in the thread title), what do you guys think happened to him? He hasn't been heard of since he was taken...O.o Then again, I am waaaaayyyy behind in the manga. Haven't had time to catch up.

As for Fairy Tale, I started watching it, but I haven't had time to watch that either. I didn't get very far with it. Actually, I don't think I got past the first episode. lol! It looked cool though.

King and Queen of Hearts
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
My lovely vampire daughter BestieStormy

Bestie Souret
Best Boy Mate Gaara-Shukaku
Lil' Bro Bestie ccc
Love You Long Time Bestie ***V***
Good-Honest-Hardworking-Pimp-Daddy Bestie The Second Pornkage

Last edited by VirtualDiva; 02-26-2013 at 02:18 AM.
VirtualDiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 02:17 AM   #15
Memitim
Lord Commander of the Kingsguard

Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.
Send a message via Skype™ to Memitim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anru Uzumaki View Post
I know you're here show you're self
*your

Memitim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 02:19 AM   #16
Anru Uzumaki
The Worlds Strongest

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Memitim View Post
*your
why you!

Old 02-26-2013, 02:22 AM   #17
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Drifting through the cold walls, dancing in the subtle shadows, always never ending up anywhere...
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Throw Rasen-Shuriken

If she's a ninja of course she wouldn't show herself stealth is key.

BF:

Spoiler:

Throw Rasen-Shuriken is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 02:22 AM   #18
Anru Uzumaki
The Worlds Strongest

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by VirtualDiva View Post
Speaking of Yamato (in the thread title), what do you guys think happened to him? He hasn't been heard of since he was taken...O.o Then again, I am waaaaayyyy behind in the manga. Haven't had time to catch up.

As for Fairy Tale, I started watching it, but I haven't had time to watch that either. I didn't get very far with it. Actually, I don't think I got past the first episode. lol! It looked cool though.
well he probably is
Spoiler:
dead
and yea its realy a great anime and it never gets boring because each arc is beter then the previous arcs.

Old 02-26-2013, 02:32 AM   #19
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato

Awards Showcase

Quote:
hmm anyway do you watch the naime FAIRY TAIL
Nope. But I have considered watching or reading it one day.
Quote:
Originally Posted by VirtualDiva View Post

Yeah... Been 100+ chapters without him. But people will come to his rescue! MATTERO! YAMATO TAICHO!
Kanarazu tasukeru!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throw Rasen-Shuriken View Post
If she's a ninja of course she wouldn't show herself stealth is key.
Indeed.
Quote:
well he probably is kicking the Uchiha's butts! and yea its realy a great anime and it never gets boring because each arc is beter then the previous arcs.
Yeah. That's what I thought you said.

And. I figured I ain't sharing my hummus with you anymore. Humph.

But yes. Sharing is for the weak.

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
Old 02-26-2013, 02:41 AM   #20
Anru Uzumaki
The Worlds Strongest

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi Hatake_Yamato View Post
Nope. But I have considered watching or reading it one day.

Yeah... Been 100+ chapters without him. But people will come to his rescue! MATTERO! YAMATO TAICHO!
Kanarazu tasukeru!!!

Indeed.

Yeah. That's what I thought you said.

And. I figured I ain't sharing my hummus with you anymore. Humph.

But yes. Sharing is for the weak.

hey its not cool to eddit ohter peoples quotes but yea you should realy start watching I ma sure you are going to like it