Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 02-23-2013, 11:50 PM   #1
Bombs266
Special Jonin Candidate

Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Default I need fghting practise....

Ok, i just want to have a battle using characters off the naruto RP.

I snuck in through your window....

When the enemy flies, take to the skies!-
by the pilot of the red baron.
Bombs266 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 11:51 PM   #2
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Pool just might be Kage someday.
Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: I need fghting practise....

You want to fight me?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Pool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 11:53 PM   #3
Bombs266
Special Jonin Candidate

Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

yeah, ok. you can go first.

Old 02-23-2013, 11:55 PM   #4
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

I'm doing something right now. Would you mind going first? If not, I'll just be a little while.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 02-23-2013, 11:57 PM   #5
Bombs266
Special Jonin Candidate

Gia pulled out his diamond katana. 'Earth style! clay clone assult!' Twenty clay clones appeared and charged.

Old 02-24-2013, 12:07 AM   #6
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

"Lightning Style: Lightning Bullets" I shouted as the mans clones attacked me out of nowhere. I form a gun with my hand and a small charge of electricity is seen at the tip. "Pow, Pow" I say as I pick off each clone, one by one with precision rivaling that of a U.S. Ranger.

"Dude, don't hate." I say, as I weave handsigns. So he uses Earth Style. Water Style won't help here, I thought to myself. "Lightning Style: Raindown" Many thin wisps of lightning form above your head, about 10 feet higher than you. They each drop down on you, one by one, attempting to strike you and damage you a bit. "Shadow Style: Shadowy Spear!" I yell. I hold my hand up, palm to the sky. A barely visible shadow forms in my hand. I swing my arm down at you like a javelin. The shadow spear flies through the air at you, aimed at one of your legs.

Old 02-24-2013, 12:09 AM   #7
Bombs266
Special Jonin Candidate

All attacks hit, and the clone dissolves into the ground. The real Gia swings his sword at Pool from behind.

Old 02-24-2013, 12:22 AM   #8
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

(That was so lame. >.>)

I am surprised that I was attacking a clone this entire time. I suddenly sense my opponents chakra presence behind me and dive to the side, barely avoiding the sword slash. "Nice one! But try this on for size!" I say as I regain my composure and stand back up. "Lightning Style: Grid!" Blue lightning quickly forms a square barrier around you. More lightning then spreads throughout the barrier, hopefully damaging you a bit.

Old 02-24-2013, 12:24 AM   #9
Bombs266
Special Jonin Candidate

Gia didn't get affected. 'Lighting means nothing to earth. crystal gel!'

Old 02-24-2013, 12:26 AM   #10
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

This isn't pokemon. Lightning > Earth in Naruto. And I'm pretty sure your character isn't a rock.

Old 02-24-2013, 12:28 AM   #11
Bombs266
Special Jonin Candidate

i thought naruto went for RL physics. whatever, i got electrocuted.

Old 02-24-2013, 12:30 AM   #12
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Okay... What does your gel jutsu do?

Old 02-24-2013, 12:30 AM   #13
Bombs266
Special Jonin Candidate

It turns into a solid when it hits something.

Old 02-24-2013, 12:49 AM   #14
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bombs266 View Post
Gia didn't get affected. 'Lighting means nothing to earth. crystal gel!'
"Hmph." I grunt. "Water Style: Water Wave" A water wave come out from the ground and met the gel. "Ha." The gel then turned solid with the water, forming a miniature wall. "Uh... Okay..." I hesitate. "Water Style: Mist Envelopment!" A thick, dense mist forms around each of us. It's impossible to see eachother, and we can't sense eachother by noticing chakra. A laughter can be heard around us. "Now! Water Style: Rippemup!" Two roaring waves of water come up at you, from each side, attempting to tear you to shreds. The waves are taller than they are wide. "Water Style: Mist Clones" Two clones from the mist surrounding us form, and move backwards out of the mist. They begin charging nature energy.

Old 02-24-2013, 12:50 AM   #15
Bombs266
Special Jonin Candidate

'Shadow style; shadow mist. Fire style:earth style, Flaming fragmentation.' (a rock flys at you, explodes, sending rocks and fire everywhere.

Old 02-24-2013, 12:58 AM   #16
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

You need some tips... When you use a jutsu, explain it. I'm not going to guess what your jutsu does every time.

Old 02-24-2013, 01:00 AM   #17
Bombs266
Special Jonin Candidate

i explained the one that isn't registered. i think the shadow one is in the jutsu creation thread. but it is the same as yours, but it doesn't effect me.

Old 02-24-2013, 01:04 AM   #18
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Shadow Mist jutsu isn't in the thread. Just don't be lazy and make posts like mine.
Old 02-24-2013, 01:39 AM   #19
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi

Explain your jutsu, even if it's in the god damned jutsu registration thread.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 02-24-2013, 01:51 AM   #20
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Umm if you're going to roleplay, the first step is describing some basic things like what your jutsu looks like and how your character looks and acts while performing it.

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Click the dratini for anime rants
Bacon is online now   Reply With Quote