Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

Old 02-18-2013, 03:40 PM   #1
topchef
Banned

topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Who can defeat my ninja?

Her name is Skittles and here are her abilities and tools:

Abilities:

Earth grudge fear (Kakuzu's threads and mask/hearts)
Rinnegan in both eyes in one mask
EMS in both eyes in the other mask
Byakugan in both eyes of the other mask
Blaze and wood release in he fourth mask
5 hearts/lives in total
Access to the 6 paths of pain due to the mask with the rinnegan
Access to Susanoo, Amaterasu, Tskyumi(w/e) due to the mask with EMS in both eyes
Hashirama cells
Can regenerate inflicted wounds, missing limbs, and missing organs
Izanagi
Puppetry
Kamui barrage spam
Unlimited chakra
Kamui intangibility thing like Tobi
Can summon Gedo Mazo
Edo Tensai if I'm spelling it right
Each mask can separate and has speed superior to Minato and A combined
The masks also have kamui intangibility and can be resurrected if killed
Skittles speed is slightly above Kakashi's but she can become intangible
Skittles has light speed reaction.
Immunity to gengetsus and any other form of mind rape
Doesn't need to sleep or eat
Can breathe under water and doesn't require oxygen

Tools:

The weapons the gold and silver brothers used
3rd Kazekage puppet
Stylish hat

Who do you think can beat her? It doesn't have to be 1vs1 either lol.
She's not immortal like Hidan btw.

Last edited by topchef; 02-18-2013 at 03:51 PM.
topchef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 06:07 PM   #2
konoha chimp
Special Jonin Candidate

konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Default Re: Who can defeat my ninja?

Quote:
Originally Posted by topchef View Post
Can regenerate inflicted wounds, missing limbs, and missing organs

Can breathe under water and doesn't require oxygen

Stylish hat

She's not immortal like Hidan btw.
What?!?!?! she may aswell be! she's immune to everything!!!

By the way nice add with the stylish hat.. I think thats the thing that makes your Ninja so godly

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
konoha chimp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 06:09 PM   #3
konoha chimp
Special Jonin Candidate

konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Skittles that name is full of win! I bet the only person who can beat her is her eternal rival m&m's
Oh btw I can only think of 2 people who can beat or stand on equal grounds with your ninja. That is God and Chuck Norris

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 02-18-2013, 06:12 PM   #4
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Probably someone from Marvel or DC. Or those other comics that I don't read.

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 06:25 PM   #5
konoha chimp
Special Jonin Candidate

List of people who can beat your Ninja: (In no particular order)

1. God
2. The death note person - I forget (That is if skittles has a second name)
3. Bruce Lee
4. Jackie Chan in a room full of furniture
5. 80% of the DBZ cast
6. Goku (Blows up the planet)
7. Superman (Throws you into the sun)
8. The Hulk
9. The sentry (Throws a 1000 suns at you)
10. The grim reaper
11. Skittles' long lost brother Haribo's
12. Chuck Norris.

Last edited by konoha chimp; 02-18-2013 at 07:10 PM.
Old 02-18-2013, 06:37 PM   #6
topchef
Banned

topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by konoha chimp View Post
List of people who can beat your Ninja: (In no particular order)

1. God
2. The death note person - I forget (That is if skittles has a second name)
3. Bruce Lee
4. Jackie Chan in a room full of furniture
5. 80% of the DBZ cast
6. Goku (Blows up the planet)
7. Superman (Throws you into the sun)
8. The Hulk
9. The sentry (Throws a 1000 suns at you)
10. The grim reaper
11. Chuck Norris.
Lol he's Light Yagami and he's freaking epic
topchef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 07:09 PM   #7
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

All of the jinjuriki or the shinobi alliance or KaKASJI and obito

Or jubbi
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 07:12 PM   #8
konoha chimp
Special Jonin Candidate

^ Prince. Please. Don't make this a serious debate. You are wrong. Bow before the might of skittles.

Old 02-18-2013, 07:16 PM   #9
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Huh? I didn't even read the OP lolz. I just named shinobi and I hopped it was right te-he
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 11:08 PM   #10
placeinthesun16
Chunin

placeinthesun16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!placeinthesun16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!placeinthesun16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

the sage of the six paths. and his pet the ten tails that is capable of destroying a planet on full power as describe by the nine tails.(example: "the ten tails can devour entire oceans and destroy entire mountain ranges with little effort" or so something like that is what the nine tails say)
Old 02-22-2013, 01:09 AM   #11
ZenReputation
Freshmen Academy Student

ZenReputation is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i can defeat ...lets play tonight:
ZenReputation is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fight, ninja, overpowered