Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 02-23-2013, 08:29 PM   #41
ino>sakura!
Veteran Chunin

ino>sakura! is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.ino>sakura! is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.ino>sakura! is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.ino>sakura! is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.ino>sakura! is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.ino>sakura! is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.ino>sakura! is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.ino>sakura! is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.ino>sakura! is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.ino>sakura! is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.ino>sakura! is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Default Re: The Roaring Caves

tsunami heals herself while the vines regrow she then goes back into the vines she can be heard saying ''vine style:dancing vines'' the vines start moving at a very fast pace toward Ai and one hits her sending her flying (the vines are as hard as diamond)

(what can i say about tsunami oh shes down to earth lol)

What is it?
ino>sakura! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 03:39 AM   #42
Spectual
Chunin

Spectual has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Spectual has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Spectual has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Spectual has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Spectual has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Spectual has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

I walk through the caves to see two people fighting. "What's up with you two?"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Spectual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 07:15 AM   #43
Divine Rush
Special Jonin Candidate

Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to Divine Rush

"Who might you be" a voice comes from the shadows

Divine Rush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 09:06 AM   #44
Spectual
Chunin

Spectual has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Spectual has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Spectual has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Spectual has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Spectual has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Spectual has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

I look over in the direction from where the voice came from. "Me? I'm Genzu, and you are?"

Old 02-25-2013, 09:09 AM   #45
Divine Rush
Special Jonin Candidate

Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

"Divine DiviKage of the Divine Kingdom i havent seen you around what village you from" Divine asks

Old 02-25-2013, 09:11 AM   #46
Spectual
Chunin

"A kage? Way out here? Anyway my village is just outside these caves". I then look at the fight then back to the DiviKage.

Old 02-25-2013, 09:14 AM   #47
Divine Rush
Special Jonin Candidate

" yeah im in search of some stuff" divine claimed

Old 02-25-2013, 09:29 AM   #48
Spectual
Chunin

"Well there's nothing much in these caves, apart from a bit of water. Should i inform the Ryukage of your presence?" I say sitting down on a nearby rock.

Old 02-25-2013, 09:32 AM   #49
Divine Rush
Special Jonin Candidate

" if youd like im just looking around i mean you no harm"

Old 02-25-2013, 09:36 AM   #50
Spectual
Chunin

"Hmm, Alright" I say leaning back on the rock and folding my arms, Waiting for something to happen.

Old 02-25-2013, 09:40 AM   #51
Divine Rush
Special Jonin Candidate

divine crouches down to drink some water" is this water safe to drink" looks over at the shinobi

Old 02-25-2013, 09:42 AM   #52
Spectual
Chunin

"Yeah it comes from a fresh waterfall further up, but its not the tastiest of water" I say then i think to myself *Why am i still here?*

Old 02-25-2013, 09:48 AM   #53
Divine Rush
Special Jonin Candidate

divine drinks water "this is amazing" keeps drinking

Old 02-25-2013, 09:49 AM   #54
Spectual
Chunin

"You think it's good?!?" I go over to the water and scoop some up to drink.

Old 02-25-2013, 09:51 AM   #55
Divine Rush
Special Jonin Candidate

" yeah its giving me Chakra you sure this water isnt something more than it seems" divine looks at shinobi

Old 02-25-2013, 09:56 AM   #56
Spectual
Chunin

Sips the water to a surprise "This has never happened before, so what could it be?"

Old 02-25-2013, 09:58 AM   #57
Divine Rush
Special Jonin Candidate

" i dont know im not from here thats strange" divine looks confused

Old 02-25-2013, 10:01 AM   #58
Spectual
Chunin

"I should take a sample..." I grab a water bottle and fill it with the cave water. "Maybe we can make something out of this"

Old 02-25-2013, 10:06 AM   #59
Divine Rush
Special Jonin Candidate

divine takes a bottle of it and continues to drink

Old 02-25-2013, 01:20 PM   #60
Kirin Inuzuka
Chunin Exam Participant

Kirin Inuzuka is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kirin Inuzuka is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kirin Inuzuka is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kirin Inuzuka is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kirin Inuzuka is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

(So are her dragon scales lol)

Speed! *Ai is then covered in a blue Aura that gives her amazing speed so that she can dodge around the vines as she makes hand signs to use the searing migraine once more to burn away the vines so she can find Tsunami again so she can punch her to send her flying into the cave wall*

(the speed thing is kind of like this)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=3Wm-EN5JWk4

You come to love not by finding the perfect person but by seeing an imperfect person perfectly.
Kirin Inuzuka is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
caves, roaring, role-play