Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 02-22-2013, 02:14 PM   #1
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to joon
Default RP battle example

Alright. Today, I'm going to show you how to do a RP battle. Just know that in order to do a RP battle, you must have good grammar, a bit of knowlege on science, and imagination. What I have, is a freeverse fight video. I will turn this video into text form, meaning everything you see happen in the fight will be in text form. This is for people who want to get into the groove of RP fights, or people who are new to RP fights. If there is anything I could add to this, let me know.

When RP fighting, you must use words like attempt, try, hoping, or should.

I rush at my opponet and swing my fist at his head, attempting to punch him in the face.

Now, as you can see in the red, I said attempt. Meaning I am attempting to punch you in the face. You respond back by dodging. But, you cannot say, I dodge it. You must be more specific.

My opponet ruses at me and swings his fist at me, trying to hit me in the face. I quickly duck under the punch, dodging it.

The attack has been countered. As long as you don't do anything that will harm your opponet, you don't have to use attempt or try or anything of those words. Those words are just for attacking. Here is another example.

I create a large fireball in my hand. I then throw it at my opponet. Once the fireball comes within 5 inches of my opponet, it explodes, hoping to catch my opponet in the explosion.

Target= opponet. Hoping, which means it's a attack. And the counter would be:

My opponet throws a fireball at me as I create a energy sheild in front of me. The fireball explodes but I remain unscathed, as the energy sheild blocks the explosion.

That is one of the 1000s of ways to block that attack. There are also ways to redirect the attack back at the attacker.

I slam my hands on the ground as I send a tidal wave of water at my opponet, attempting to drown him.

Attack. Now, the counter.

Using my ice powers, I freeze the water, turning it into ice. I then break it into hundreds of ice shards and send them all back at my opponet, attempting to skewer him.

Redirected. But if you redirect a attack, it does not automatically hit your opponet. They will have to counter it.
Some powers will allow you to create barriers. You can even create a barrier around your opponet.

I create a barrier of fire around my opponet. I then make the barrier begin to shrink, attempting to burn my opponet to nothing.

Once they say that the barrier is around you, it's already around you. So here's a example on how to counter it.

Using my water powers, I form a barrier of water around me and quickly expand it outwards, putting out the fire barrier.

See? Anything can be countered. The counter just has to make sense. Sometimes, someone can send a lot of melee attacks at you.

I rush at my opponet and swing my fist at his stomech, attempting to knock the wind out of him. I then swing my leg at his legs, attempting to trip him. Finnaly, I attempt to punch him in the gut.

SO now, you have to counter each one of these moves.

My opponet attemtps to hit me in the stomech as I quickly parry is fist with my hand. He then tries to trip me. I quickly hop over the kick enough to dodge it completely. He attempts to punch me again as I catch his fist. I then jump away from my opponet.

Once you catch his fist, you can attempt to do something to it, as long as it is counterable.

This Freeverse battle is what will inspire you for powers, counters, and imagination, as I transform it into text.

The battle takes place on a building with a cannon attached to it.

Genesis:I sit on a large metal pipe as I begin to read a book out loud. Angeal stands beside me, as he leans on the large pipe. "Infinite in a mystery, is the gift of the godess. We seek it thus, and take to the sky."

Sephiroth:I stand, facing the sunset with my eyes closed and my sword in hand. I hear Genisis reading a book out loud as I turn around with a smile on my face, as I face Genisis and angeal.

Genesis:"Ripples form on the water's surface."

Sephiroth: I begin to walk towards Genesis and Angeal.

Genesis:"The wandering soul knows no rest."

Sephiroth:I stop walking as I already know exactly what book Genesis is reading. "Loveless, act one."

Genesis:I look at Sephiroth and close the book. "Hmp." I put the book away. "You remembered." I stand up.

Sephiroth:"How can I not, when you've beaten it into my head." I say while poking my head with my finger. I take my sword and swing it downwards. Genesis and Angeal prepare for battle as they draw their swords.

Angeal:"Don't take sephiroth lightly."

Genisis:"Hmp."

Angeal:I hold my sword towards sephiroth in a stabbing position.

Genesis:"Noted." Me and Angeal rush at Sephiroth as we both jump in the sky and swing out swords at him.

Sephiroth: The two rush at me, as the swing their swords. I parry Angeal's attack with my sword. I then do the same with Genesis.

Genesis:Having my sword parried, I spin around and swing my sword at sephiroth again, aiming for his chest.

Sephiroth:I block Genisis's sword with my own, blocking his attack.

Angeal:I swing my sword at Sephiroth, aiming for his back.

Sephiroth:I quickly push my sword aginst Genesis, pushing him back as I quickly turn around to block Angeal's attack.

Angeal:I swing my sword at sephiroth, aimed at his face.

Sephiroth:I hold my sword in a downwards position as my arm reaches above my head, blocking Angeal's attack.

Angeal:I send multiple sword swings at sephiroth.

Sephiroth:I parry each sword attack with ease. I then swing my sword at Angeal, attempt to quickly decapitate him.

Angeal:I duck under sephiroth's sword swing, dodging the attack as I swing my sword at his side.

Sephiroth:I quickly step to the other side of Angeal's sword attack, dodging it.

Genesis:I quickly rush at sephiroth and swing my sword at his back.

Sephiroth:I turn to Genesis and parry his sword.

Genesis:I send multiple sword slashes at Sephiroth.

Angeal:I work with Genesis as I swing my sword at Sephiroth multiple times.

Sephiroth:I block each and every slash with my sword, quickly turning to both opponets as the assault stops for a moment.

Genesis:I charge at Sephiroth with my sword in both hands as I swing it towards his chest.

Angeal:I charge at Sephiroth and swing my sword at his chest.

Sephiroth: I quickly step back and block their sword slashes at the same time. I then push my sword aginst theirs, pushing them back as they continue their assault. I keep blocking each attack.
"Huh, is that the best you can do?"

Angeal:"All hail Sephiroth, huh?"

Genesis:"Angeal, stay back. I'll take Sephiroth alone."

Angeal:"Genesis!"

Genesis:I slide my hand across my blade, as fire forms around it. "The world needs a new hero."

Sephiroth:"Hmp. Come and try."

Genesis:"So smug, but for how long?" I rush at Sephiroth and attempt to slash him in the chest.

Sephiroth:I quickly parry Genesis's blade to the side as I then send a sword attack of my own, aiming for his head.

Genesis:I quickly duck under Sephiroth's slash as I then swing my sword downwards at sephiroth.

Sephiroth:I block his sword with ease as the surface below us becomes badly burned. I push my sword aginst Genesis, pushing him away from me and making him lose his balance.

Genesis:I gain my posture as I rush at sephiroth again and send a barrage of slashes at him.

Sephiroth:I block all of Genesis's slashes with my sword. "Tch."

Genesis:I jump high into the air.

Sephiroth: I follow Genesis by also jumping into the air as we exchange blows once more.

Genesis:I gain a bit of distance from sephiroth as I swing my hand across my body and swing it at sephiroth, sending multiple fireballs at him.

Sephiroth:I parry the fireballs to the side as they fly through the air.

Genesis:I ball my hand up into a fist as all the fireballs form a barrier around sephiroth. I then begin to charge a large fireball in my hand.

Angeal:I quickly grab Genesis's hand as I stop him from creating the large fireball. "Stop! You'll destroy us all."

Genesis:I quickly put my hand on Angeal's face. "That's no way to talk to a hero." I chagre a fireball in Angeal's face and blow it up, sending angeal flying as he begins to fall to the ground.

Sephiroth:I swing my sword at the fire barrier as I send wind pressure at it, tearing it apart as the blades move at Genesis at high speed.

Genesis:I block the blades as the cannon begins to fall apart. I then land on a sturdy piece of the cannon.

Sephiroth:I land on the falling piece of the cannon as it begins to fall to the ocean. I then jump off seconds after my appearance dissapears from Genesis's eyes, and cut through the cannon, suprising Genesis and sending more wind pressure attacks at him. Soon, the entire cannon begins to fall apart as explosions occur in small areas. I swing multiple slashes at Genesis.

Genesis:I block Sephiroth's slashes as I am pushed back greatly by the last one.

Sephiroth:I quickly jump high into the air and begin to close in on Genesis, as I swing my sword at him with great force.

Genesis:I regain my posture and see Sephiroth coming at me. I increase the fire power around my blade and block Sephiroth's attack, as the area around us explodes in immense heat. I push my sword aginst Sephiroth, pushing us both back as I charge my blade once more and dash at him. I then attempt to slash him in the chest.

Sephiroth:I dash at Genesis as I ready my sword for any attacks.

Angeal:I get between Genesis and Sephiroth and pull out a katana. I block Genesis's sword with my katana as I block Sephiroth's with the handle of my sheathed blade.

Sephiroth:"Angeal."

Genesis:"Out of my way!" I charge a blue fireball in my other hand as I punch Angeal's katana, breaking it with the sheer force as the katana moves at my shoulder and slashes it. I then fall to the ground, standing on my knees as I drop my sword.

Angeal:"Genesis!" The entire area begins to warp into a training room.

Genesis:I hold my shoulder in pain as I stand up. "Just a scrape. I'll be fine. Don't worry." I let go of my shoulder and pick up my sword. I then begin to walk pass Sephiroth. "Even if tommorow is barren of promises. Nothing shall force thou, my return." I walk to the exit of the arena.

There we go. Enjoy.

Old 02-22-2013, 02:19 PM   #2
konoha chimp
Special Jonin Candidate

konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Default Re: RP battle example

Thanks I found this helpful now I need to look for a challenge I guess

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
konoha chimp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 12:05 AM   #3
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Shisko Shi

Thank you for posting this Joon. I am sure it will help a lot.

Shisko Shi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 01:22 AM   #4
Divine Rush
Special Jonin Candidate

Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to Divine Rush

its amazing i love that game

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Divine Rush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 01:17 PM   #5
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to joon

I might cut some of the text out. Seeing as it has not been viewed alot, or stickyed, I'll just leave it alone. Hope it helps.