Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 02-22-2013, 03:01 PM   #21
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I'm watching you in the bushes with Itachi because that's what we do, we watch you in the bushes
Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Re: The Demonic Swamp

You know it's odd, I hear a lot of laughing and yet a feel a bunch of hostility....how weird...

My Little Sister Friend: HinataKitty X3

Dragon Style: Anime me no Jutsu!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Dragon Style is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 03:02 PM   #22
Divine Rush
Special Jonin Candidate

Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to Divine Rush

" see that's the reason right there that he could never be good cause he had worthless family member's bring him down how can you guys talk down on family like that"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Divine Rush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 03:03 PM   #23
Rouge Uchiha18
Special Jonin Candidate

Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.
Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.
Send a message via Skype™ to Rouge Uchiha18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divine Rush View Post
" and i have more shinobi then you so blah" kyomi says chuckling " i guess divine was just tired of how slow and weak you were" laughs hysterically
"And look how pathetic this village is!" he said opening his arms and looking up. "I should have put him out of his own misery, far before he died. But it is such a waste that I can't kill him now myself. But me? Weak? Your joking right?" he said in a flippant attitude laughing.
:::::::.:::::::
:::::::::::::::
':::::::::::::'
':::::::::'
':::::'
':'
Rouge Uchiha18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 03:06 PM   #24
Divine Rush
Special Jonin Candidate

Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

" yes you are weak not physically but emotionally all you care about is yourself what kind of a person is that im going to show everyone that divine was good he was only evil cause of scum like you you have no heart whats so ever you make me sick"

Old 02-22-2013, 03:11 PM   #25
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I'm watching you in the bushes with Itachi because that's what we do, we watch you in the bushes
Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

let's build bridges not walls

Last edited by Dragon Style; 02-22-2013 at 03:14 PM.
Old 02-22-2013, 03:14 PM   #26
Rouge Uchiha18
Special Jonin Candidate

Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.

"Not caring, no emotions, no feel, no sympathy, that is true power, you don't show any weak points, That is if your a Ninja. Because ninja should show no feelings for the people who die. If they are weak and can't fend for their self, they should die. And your one of those weak people and so was divine. And he was nothing more then my lap dog, who jumped at every command. Whouldn't you agree aswell" he said smirking.
Old 02-22-2013, 03:16 PM   #27
Divine Rush
Special Jonin Candidate

"i dont have time for this im helping my friends atm" kyomis figure turns into a log

Old 02-22-2013, 03:16 PM   #28
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate

Having no emotions....is not what it means to be a shinobi....

Old 02-22-2013, 03:17 PM   #29
Rouge Uchiha18
Special Jonin Candidate

"Heh, you can't deal with the truth. Can you?" he said as it started to rain as the clone vanished as he walked away.
Old 02-22-2013, 03:18 PM   #30
Rouge Uchiha18
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon Style View Post
Having no emotions....is not what it means to be a shinobi....
It's an RP, I have the same view as Naruto on freinds and commrades but im Rouge, im supposed to seem like an ass.

Last edited by Rouge Uchiha18; 02-22-2013 at 03:20 PM.
Old 02-22-2013, 04:44 PM   #31
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate

(I know I was RPing silly lol)

Old 02-22-2013, 07:26 PM   #32
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate

(Bump)

I'm here! :3

Old 02-22-2013, 07:26 PM   #33
Divine Rush
Special Jonin Candidate

kyomi walks out of the shadows " hello beautiful you ready"

Old 02-22-2013, 07:30 PM   #34
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate

*Giggles and blushes* yeah...but calling me beautiful doesn't mean I'll let you win *smiles and giggles as she put her wind style genjutsu guitar off of her back* So....do you want to make the first move or shall the lady go first *smiles*

Old 02-22-2013, 07:32 PM   #35
Divine Rush
Special Jonin Candidate

kyomi summons two shadow clones to his side "you go first girl"

Old 02-22-2013, 07:41 PM   #36
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate

*Smiles, closes her eyes and bows a little* OK then...just try to counter me OK...*She makes hand signs and then puts her fingers up to her lips* Decentigration Style: Chakra Incineration! *She shoots blue flames at Kyomi that burn away the users chakra as long as they are in the heat of the flames and then plays a string on her guitar* Wind Scythe Jutsu! *She then uses a gust of slicing wind that was held back so it wouldn't actually slice him, but simply cut him if it made contact that made the flames bigger in the process, increasing it's range as she then began to focus her chakra*

Old 02-22-2013, 07:52 PM   #37
Divine Rush
Special Jonin Candidate

"nice move" demonic style: demon wall wall absorbs the blow of the attack kyomi and the clones run around the wall kyomi signals the clones to split up and he stands back one of the clones have a lightning fist in hand and the other a ball of chakra running straight for ichigo then as divine standing back hand signs and shoots a bolt of lightning at ichigo and signals for the clones to attack her from the sides as they jump into the air hoping for a hit as the bolt is coming straight for her

Old 02-22-2013, 08:02 PM   #38
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate

ooh, nice attack, but *She plays a string on her guitar and activates a genjutsu* Genjutsu Animation, Vanishing Sakura! *And with that she was surrounded by sakura petals and disappeared in them, only to reappear in a near by tree* I'm over here! *She yells playfully as she plays yet another string on her guitar creating a genjutsu that makes it seem as if there are many of her* Genjutsu Animation! *She makes the images real when they all speak at the same time* Now try to guess which on of us is real *giggles* The real Ichigo that is *They all play s strong on their guitars* Wind Scythe Jutsu! *They all then use jutsu at the same time*

Old 02-22-2013, 08:16 PM   #39
Divine Rush
Special Jonin Candidate

kyomi makes clones to the amount of them and signal them to attack all the ichigos and the real kyomi runs to the tree of the one he thinks is her and summons two separate clones to protect him on his attack and kyomi waits for the next attack hoping his clones do the trick

Old 02-22-2013, 08:24 PM   #40
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate

Wind Style: Rising Dragon! *she makes a giant hurricane using a blade of wind to draw in the enemies into the hurricane, violently slashing them* You'll have to better than that if you want to hit me.

Tags
demonic, role play, swamp