Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion

Naruto Manga Discussion All the latest discussions about the Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

View Poll Results: Which of them would do it?
Tobirama 19 51.35%
Minato 16 43.24%
None 2 5.41%
Voters: 37. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-23-2013, 09:04 AM   #21
Kioroshi.
Chunin Exam Proctor

Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: The Epic Arrival Of The HoKages

It is probably gonna be like this

Minato:Okay get ready im about to teleport us to the battlefield!
Tobirama:Wait!My S/T ninjutsu will be better for this opportunity.
Minato:You have S/T ninjutsu too!?
Tobirama:these youngsters....no appreciation at all.
Kioroshi. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 09:59 AM   #22
kalmeast
April's Member of the Month

kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kioroshi. View Post
It is probably gonna be like this

Minato:Okay get ready im about to teleport us to the battlefield!
Tobirama:Wait!My S/T ninjutsu will be better for this opportunity.
Minato:You have S/T ninjutsu too!?
Tobirama:these youngsters....no appreciation at all.
lol...actually, minato knows about Tobirama's s/T ninjutsu...that's why he told Tobi during the nine-tails attack that, Tobi's s/T far surpasses his own and even the 2nd Hokages...it's through that we knew Tobirama had s/T

still...that last sentence from tobirama seems accurate..

Quote:
Originally Posted by nine-tails chakra armor View Post
Ok sry to do this but before we decide who's gonna teleport I wanna ask u guys a question. How does minatos teleportation Jutsu work? By seals right. Now unless naruto has a seal on him their is no way minatos gonna teleport them. Sry. I love minato he's a bad sob but the seals are crucial that's why he carries the kunai. It has the seal embedded into it. The way his works is he would throw a bunch of them out placed where he want and teleport from one to another. He also has the ability to place that seal on other people thus teleporting directly to them. So I'd say the seconds gonna do it. Oh sh** obito. Was that seal placed on his robe or was it his body.ahhh probally his robe. That's the only way obito or naruto. But I can't really say I don't know how the seconds Jutsu works. But the fact that he hates madara I'd say it's him and he leaves the other hokages behind
Actually, Minato only needs the "markings / seal" to teleport himsel... he can teleport other objects without it like he did kurama and the Bijuu bomb... did you see him place a seal on the bomb? lol?

So i speculate Minato could sense the direction and distance of the battlefield, place a sealing on one of the hokages, then teleport everyone at once to the battlefield and then teleport himself almost immediately; arriving half a second after the team... just a thought...

Naruto chp 666 features the Sage Of The 6 Paths.
kalmeast is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 03:20 PM   #23
Kioroshi.
Chunin Exam Proctor

Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

^ or he could place one on tobirama,and when he teleports,minato teleports all other kages,But i see little chance on this scenario lol.
Old 02-23-2013, 08:52 PM   #24
nine-tails chakra armor
Apprentice Genin

nine-tails chakra armor saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

True he did teleport the bomb but ok he gets a sense of direction to battle field he has to place a seal one one of the hokages teleport them then teleport to them. Seems like too much work but that does work. Just a random question sry, but does sasuke know that minato is narutos dad. I was just wondering. Now back to teleportation I'd be awesome if minato and the second made it a race. Who can get their first.lol maybe they both go
nine-tails chakra armor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 08:53 PM   #25
ino>sakura!
Veteran Chunin

ino>sakura! is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.ino>sakura! is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.ino>sakura! is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.ino>sakura! is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.ino>sakura! is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.ino>sakura! is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.ino>sakura! is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.ino>sakura! is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.ino>sakura! is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.ino>sakura! is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.ino>sakura! is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

i think all of them or going to go

What is it?
ino>sakura! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 03:02 PM   #26
paradigm1977
Chunin Exam Proctor

paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nine-tails chakra armor View Post
True he did teleport the bomb but ok he gets a sense of direction to battle field he has to place a seal one one of the hokages teleport them then teleport to them. Seems like too much work but that does work. Just a random question sry, but does sasuke know that minato is narutos dad. I was just wondering. Now back to teleportation I'd be awesome if minato and the second made it a race. Who can get their first.lol maybe they both go
If tobirama can only teleport himself, Minato could put a seal on him, then teleport everyone to Tobirama's location.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
paradigm1977 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 05:05 PM   #27
Kioroshi.
Chunin Exam Proctor

^ i just said that lol....
Old 02-25-2013, 06:17 AM   #28
Kyūbi no Yōko
Special Jonin Candidate

Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Send a message via Skype™ to Kyūbi no Yōko

We've seen Minato do his teleportation technique several times, we have heard Tobirama has a S/T jutsu as well and since we haven't seen it we will probably get the chance now.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Welcome to reality.

~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~

universe.
Kyūbi no Yōko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 04:34 PM   #29
kalmeast

kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Well, we know there's a battle plan in which Kakashi's Kamui and Naruto plays an important role... Shikamaru is now in charge of the battle success...OK...

If the Hokage's are coming to the battle field wouldn't this indicate that Shikaku's plan wouldn't work...

Or do you rather think that, Shikamaru would re-work the battle plan to fit in any new Ally, like how he added Kakashi to the battle against Kakuzu and Hidan?

Eitherway, one thing is certain, Shikaku's plan isn't going to happen or work...

opinions?

Old 02-25-2013, 06:33 PM   #30
Kioroshi.
Chunin Exam Proctor

Shikamaru must be shown like hes grown past all the deaths and losses,so yes he will be the one with master plan.
Old 02-25-2013, 06:54 PM   #31
paradigm1977
Chunin Exam Proctor

paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

So what about the timeline. How do we know Hashirama doesn't feel the chakra of the coming bijuu bomb, and protect Shikaku and the village?

paradigm1977 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 08:08 PM   #32
kalmeast

Awards Showcase

^ what?
seriously, what are you saying...

Old 02-25-2013, 09:02 PM   #33
l3thall3g3nd
Chunin Exam Proctor

l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

^ He means that whats happening with sasuke and the hokages is happening before the ten tails killed ino's and shikamaru's dad's but I don't think that's likley.
l3thall3g3nd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 09:51 PM   #34
kalmeast

Awards Showcase

ah...i see.. but that's impossible...
\
sasuke, oro, suigetsu, juugo all felt naruto's + kuubi's chakra way before oro ET'd the hokages... And this new chakra everyone felt happened after Neji died, and neji died after Shikaku and HQ were destroyed so yea... there u have it...

Old 04-10-2013, 11:19 AM   #35
kalmeast

Awards Showcase

So it's tobirama's teleportation afterall...

Old 04-10-2013, 11:50 AM   #36
Poodle
Chunin Exam Participant

Poodle has completed a tough C-rank mission!Poodle has completed a tough C-rank mission!

i thought they were going to fly there. at least Hashirama said that to Tobito, which only leaves Minato to teleport i guess.
Poodle is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 12:18 PM   #37
kalmeast

Awards Showcase

By "flying" he meant teleportation... flying is another name for that kind of thing...

Old 04-10-2013, 01:52 PM   #38
Gouldy17
Genin Elite

Gouldy17 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

well i think you all missed the fact that minatos team who teleported 1 of the kages would have a seal with them im not 100% sure there at that battlefield but its worth a mention other than that i can see the second taking his brother and leaving every1 else to minato.....something just occurred to me while typing this does minato even have any knife thingy i know he dosent need 1 for the seal but if he were to go into battle without any hed be pretty powerless
United's flag is deepest red, It shrouded all our Munich dead, Before their limbs grew stiff and cold, Their heart's blood dyed it's ev'ry fold. Then raise United's banner high, Beneath it's shade we'll live and die, So keep the faith and never fear, We'll keep the Red Flag flying here. We'll never die, we'll never die, We'll never die, we'll never die, We'll keep the Red flag flying high, 'Cos Man United will never die
Gouldy17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 01:55 PM   #39
Kakashi2806
Apprentice Genin

Kakashi2806 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kakashi2806 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Meh...I'll just say Minato, because I like him better than Tobirama.
Kakashi2806 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 03:13 PM   #40
Godaime Kazekage
Chunin Exam Proctor

Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.
Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalmeast View Post
So it's tobirama's teleportation afterall...
Nah, it'll probably be both of them. You were stuck in bilateral thinking- Minato is going to teleport himself and Hiruzen, and Tobirama is going to teleport himself and Hashirama. If you look at one of the panels near the end of the chapter, just before they jump on to the Hokage Heads, Minato taps Hiruzen's shoulder as Tobirama taps Hashirama's.

Godaime Kazekage is offline   Reply With Quote