Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 02-21-2013, 01:42 PM   #1
Kirin Inuzuka
Chunin Exam Participant

Kirin Inuzuka is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kirin Inuzuka is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kirin Inuzuka is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kirin Inuzuka is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kirin Inuzuka is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default The Forgotten Graveyard

OK so I thought it would be kind of nice to have places to go other than villages so I'm going to start making places, near village, but not in the villages that people can go to, they are like places on the way there.

This is the forgotten graveyard it's a giant graveyard on the way to the village hidden in the graves.

Visuals:
Spoiler:

It's a really big graveyard, like the size of the forest of death or maybe bigger.

OK it it now open or Role Playing, I'll try to come up with more unless someone wants to help me. I hope you all like the idea.

You come to love not by finding the perfect person but by seeing an imperfect person perfectly.
Kirin Inuzuka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 02:27 PM   #2
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I'm watching you in the bushes with Itachi because that's what we do, we watch you in the bushes
Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Re: The Forgotten Graveyard

I think I'll hang out here, since no one notices me anyway *pouts*

My Little Sister Friend: HinataKitty X3

Dragon Style: Anime me no Jutsu!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Dragon Style is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 02:32 PM   #3
Divine Rush
Special Jonin Candidate

Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to Divine Rush

Kyomi walks in "this is my new hangout as well no need to spare the ground your tears im here for you" says with arms out

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Divine Rush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 02:34 PM   #4
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I'm watching you in the bushes with Itachi because that's what we do, we watch you in the bushes
Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

*Smiles* Hi Kyomi! *Runs to him and hugs him*

Old 02-21-2013, 02:36 PM   #5
Divine Rush
Special Jonin Candidate

Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Kyomi gets a warm feeling deep down " see this is the kinda thing i need to keep divine from controlling me" says with a smile

Old 02-21-2013, 02:49 PM   #6
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate

*Blushes* What kind of thing *Confused look* and what do you mean by controlling you?

Old 02-21-2013, 03:36 PM   #7
Divine Rush
Special Jonin Candidate

" i need more people to care for me it will make it easier to get rid of him"

Old 02-21-2013, 03:42 PM   #8
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate

OK, well you've got me :3 *Smiles*

Old 02-21-2013, 03:43 PM   #9
Divine Rush
Special Jonin Candidate

Kyomi *blushes* well im glad can i ask you for one favor"

Old 02-21-2013, 03:46 PM   #10
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate

*confused look* Hm? *Smiles* OK, what kind of favor is it?

Old 02-21-2013, 03:47 PM   #11
Divine Rush
Special Jonin Candidate

" this might sound weird but can i taste your blood" " i promise nothing bad will happen its going to help me"

Old 02-21-2013, 03:49 PM   #12
ino>sakura!
Veteran Chunin

ino>sakura! is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.ino>sakura! is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.ino>sakura! is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.ino>sakura! is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.ino>sakura! is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.ino>sakura! is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.ino>sakura! is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.ino>sakura! is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.ino>sakura! is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.ino>sakura! is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.ino>sakura! is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon Style View Post
*confused look* Hm? *Smiles* OK, what kind of favor is it?
''i heard you were amazing'' tsunami said with a smile

What is it?
ino>sakura! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 03:52 PM   #13
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate

Um...OK, you're right that is weird but um....OK I guess I'll let you taste me blood, but why? How will this help you exactly? *Looks at the girl* Really someone paid enough attention to me to know that? Well, yeah I am why?

Old 02-21-2013, 03:56 PM   #14
ino>sakura!
Veteran Chunin

ino>sakura! is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.ino>sakura! is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.ino>sakura! is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.ino>sakura! is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.ino>sakura! is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.ino>sakura! is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.ino>sakura! is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.ino>sakura! is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.ino>sakura! is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.ino>sakura! is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.ino>sakura! is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

''no reason a friend of mine who is amazing herself told me about you'' tsunami said with a smile she then looks at kyomi ''and what are you doing here kyomi''tsunami said curious

What is it?
Old 02-21-2013, 03:56 PM   #15
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Shisko Shi

On the wy to my old village hub? I like it

Shisko Shi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 03:57 PM   #16
Divine Rush
Special Jonin Candidate

" divine and i need blood to survive and i think if drink regular blood it will turn him good cause it happened when he tasted tsunami blood a while back he fell in love with her and became good till the biju changed that" Kyomi walks up to Ichigo and lightly bites her neck and drinks a little blood and feels a deep filling inside of warmth and peace" i feel much better now that eased me a little i cant hear him anymore"

Old 02-21-2013, 03:59 PM   #17
ko lee
Chunin Exam Proctor

ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Ryouta enters the graveyard to see Tsunami, his little brother Kyomi and someone he had never met. " Hello lady Tsunami its nice to see you. Hello Stranger my name is Ryouta Shinku, I have not had the pleasure to meet you." He then watched Kyomi drink the strangers blood.
ko lee is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 04:03 PM   #18
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Shisko Shi

Soon regent of the mask can be seen walking on the path off the graveyard

Shisko Shi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 04:11 PM   #19
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate

*Blushes* OK, well I hope it helped *puts banage on her neck and looks at the girl* Oh, OK then it was nice meeting you...and you...whoever you are? *looking at the man*

(Yep Kirin made it, this place is supposed to be huge like the forest of death, that's one big graveyard lol)

Old 02-21-2013, 04:14 PM   #20
ino>sakura!
Veteran Chunin

''you to and i never got your name'' tsunami said looking at the girl

What is it?

Tags
area, role play, the forgotten graveyard