Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 02-24-2013, 01:13 AM   #61
InnerSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.
Default Re: The Shining Desert

"Isa...go.." Sayuri managed to say from inside the biju's subconscious. "Grrrr....." He replied in a demonic tone. "Isago, I have to....regain control over your body...!" Sayuri said. She was walking through waist-deep sand, which kept getting deeper as she tried to find Isago. It was almost to her neck now, and soon she would suffocate. Her consciousness would be lost, and Isago would be controlled. "Its because of that man on your head...! He's controlling...me!" Sayuri told Isago. Just then, a massive tail swished through the sand, and Sayuri could just make out Isago amongst the giant dunes in his conscious. But he was not trying to save her. He was trying to attack. He had been completely taken over. "Isago...! No...." Sayuri said helplessly. She knew she couldnt give up, however. So she tried to attack Isago to snap him back into reality. "Iron Sand, World Destruction!" She yelled as Isago used a massive wave of sand. Sayuri rode atop the wave of Iron Sand, as it significantly slowed Isago's own attack. She jumped onto his head, and tryed to make a link with her chakra to his psyche. It worked. "Isago! Snap out of it!" She yelled. "Graaaarr..!!" He roared. "C'mon Isago!" Sayuri begged. "Tell...Ryouta to kill the man on top of my head!!" Isago managed to say before he threw Sayuri off of his head. He had been re-contolled, burying her in sand.

Sakura <3's Aeo

CHAAA!!!!!

InnerSakura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 01:22 AM   #62
InnerSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Ryouta manages to kill the man on top of Isago's head by decapitating him. Isago regains control over his body, as Gia is still lying on the ground. Isago looks down at Ryouta. Ryouta's eyes are dark, and he is covered in blood. "Sayuri attempted to save me while I was being controlled. It allowed me enough time to distract the man you beheaded. However, she is dead. When I was re-controlled...I buried her in sand. I cannot return inside her dead body, otherwise I will die as well." Isago tried to explain to Ryouta. "If there were some way I could momentarily leave her body as Nibi can do, you may be able to revive her." Isago explained.

Sakura <3's Aeo

CHAAA!!!!!

Old 02-24-2013, 01:27 AM   #63
ko lee
Chunin Exam Proctor

ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Ryouta hears the words the words and points the swords at the beast" you better... hope I can.... revive.. her ..or .....else,I am going to cut you into a thOUSANd PIECES"Ryouta shouts in anger." Do it scorpion!!! I must try."
ko lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 01:32 AM   #64
InnerSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

"Grrr!!! Do not use that tone with me, insolent human!" Isago swipes his enormous tail over Ryouta's body. "I cannot return inside her body! If you and the girl hadnt gotten into this predicament, she would not be dead." Isago roared demonically. "If you want to revive her, ask your friend over there. He knows how to allow biju to leave a human host. Ask him!" Isago demands.

Sakura <3's Aeo

CHAAA!!!!!

Last edited by InnerSakura; 02-24-2013 at 01:38 AM.
Old 02-24-2013, 01:38 AM   #65
ko lee
Chunin Exam Proctor

ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Ryouta roared in response" If you hadn't noticed he is incapacitated. You are her Bijuu and you failed to protect her." He anger spiked " I DON'T CARE IF YOU ARE A BIJUU I WILL MAKE YOU CEASE TO EXIST, We don't have time" Ryouta hesitates then says " You HAve to TRust me SCORPION bring Her Out here you will survive"
Old 02-24-2013, 01:50 AM   #66
InnerSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

"Grrrr!!! Pathetic humans! He should not be incapacitated that easily. And he calls himself Nibi's jinchuriki." Isago says angrily. "I am not afraid of you human. Your words will not intimidate me. However, since you are connected to this girl who is foolish enough to risk her life to save me, I will allow you to try to revive her. However I am telling you it is useless. If I die, I will come to kill you when I am re-manifested." Isago threatened. He then disappeared inside her body. Sayuri lay motionless on the ground covered in sand, with marks all over her body where the sand had scoured her skin.

Sakura <3's Aeo

CHAAA!!!!!

Old 02-24-2013, 02:01 AM   #67
ko lee
Chunin Exam Proctor

"Good I am glad you can listen to reason" Ryouta said he then walks over to her body."We have been through alot Sayuri..." He then stabs himself with sword " You helped me believe in this world..." He then pulls out the blade and lets his blood hit Sayuri's body, and then sheathes his sword" I have no idea,... if I will survive this" His body begins to shake as he puts his hand together and chakra begins to swirl around his body" I know you can't hear me Sayuri, but if I don't make it.....Stay alive you have people to protect and people around you that care about you. You are such an amazing person and such a strong Kunoichi..." HIs chakra hits a point it begins to pulse" If I don't make it its not your fault. You will never know how much I truly have began to lov......." He stops after feeling his chakra max out. "Emotion Reaction Art:Loves true Sonata(The user bonds himself to another in an attempt to revive them.) His chakra flows into her as his body becomes cold as his body hits the ground he is still smiling "Stay hap..py.." Then Ryouta goes silent as the last bit of his chakra flows into her.
Old 02-24-2013, 02:24 AM   #68
InnerSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

Sayuri is surrounded by white. She cant feel or hear anything. 'I must be dead.' She thinks to herself. Just then, she feels Ryouta's chakra. It seems to be coursing through her body. She slowly comes back to reality, and she can soon detect Isago's chakra as well. "Seems you didnt die." Isago comments. He is trying to sound impassive, however Sayuri can tell there is a hint of relief and maybe even compassion in his voice. "How did Ryouta manage to save me without killing you?" Sayuri asks. "Heh..It seems as if your chakra wasnt completely drained when I emerged. Thats how I was able to survive. Dont seem so happy. I know you only attempted to free me so that you wouldnt be destroyed along with me." Isago stated. "Is that why you saved me...?" Sayuri asked Isago. "....."

The demon said nothing. "Ill return to speak with you soon, Isago." Sayuri told the beast. "Just return to your human companions. The boy is worried for your safety. I think he may have died." Isago said sarcastically. "What?!" Sayuri said in horror. "He revived you at the cost of all of his body's chakra. Heh heh...It amazes me how far you humans would go to save one another. Your life spans are so short, and yet you value each other's puny lives more than your own." He mused. "Isago! Please! You must save him...!!" sayuri pleaded. "I know you can!" "....I have no ties to the human at all. However, since I am bonded to your psyche, I suppose I could allow you this one favor." Isago replied. "Very well...." His sinister voice trailed off.

Sayuri's eyes snapped open, as she sat straight up. She tried to stand, and failed once, her knees hitting the sand. She finally was able get to her feet, and she ran toward Ryouta. His body was cold, and he was moments before death. His chakra was so depleted it appeared almost as if he had exhausted all of his body's reserve. Sayuri grabbed him, sitting him up. She hugged him, as an aura enveloped them. Isago transferred his chakra to Ryouta, replenishing his body, and allowing him enough energy to stay alive. "His heart should remain beating. However he may be out for a while." Sayuri said aloud to herself, relieved. She then ran toward Gia, and released him from the sealing spells. She transformed into Isago, and used his giant tail to wrap around both Ryouta's and Gia's bodies, carrying them back to Oashisu.

Sakura <3's Aeo

CHAAA!!!!!

Last edited by InnerSakura; 02-24-2013 at 02:28 AM.
Old 03-07-2013, 04:54 PM   #69
ko lee
Chunin Exam Proctor

Ryouta stands in the shining desert exhausted after training for days.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by ko lee; 03-07-2013 at 05:08 PM.
Old 03-07-2013, 05:07 PM   #70
Greenrust
Special Jonin Candidate

Greenrust just might be Kage someday.
Greenrust just might be Kage someday.Greenrust just might be Kage someday.Greenrust just might be Kage someday.

No not like that your just going to stumble on me,
Greenrust is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 05:08 PM   #71
Greenrust
Special Jonin Candidate

Greenrust just might be Kage someday.Greenrust just might be Kage someday.Greenrust just might be Kage someday.

Walks threw the desert with a blank confused look on his face. Divine was defeated what can I do now?

Last edited by Greenrust; 03-07-2013 at 05:11 PM.
Old 03-07-2013, 05:11 PM   #72
ko lee
Chunin Exam Proctor

"I think I am finally ready to head back to the village." Ryouta says as he begins to run toward the Oasis until his senses someones chakra. "I wonder who this is?" He then begins to walk towards the chakra.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by ko lee; 03-07-2013 at 05:16 PM.
Old 03-07-2013, 05:15 PM   #73
Greenrust
Special Jonin Candidate

Ngito just walks amisly through the desert you recognize him as someone who had helped divine attack the village.
Old 03-07-2013, 05:16 PM   #74
ko lee
Chunin Exam Proctor

"Hey, you fought against us with Divine right?" Ryouta asked wlaking up to this man.

Last edited by ko lee; 03-07-2013 at 05:18 PM.
Old 03-07-2013, 05:17 PM   #75
Greenrust
Special Jonin Candidate

(No I was on divines side)
Old 03-07-2013, 05:19 PM   #76
ko lee
Chunin Exam Proctor

(I edited we will get this started right soon)

Old 03-07-2013, 05:21 PM   #77
Greenrust
Special Jonin Candidate

Looks over at you and instintly grabs his sword hilt. Then lets go of it. "You here to kill me?"
Old 03-07-2013, 05:24 PM   #78
Greenrust
Special Jonin Candidate

"We'll do it then, I deserve it."
Old 03-07-2013, 05:24 PM   #79
ko lee
Chunin Exam Proctor

"Not really, I mean..if you wnt a fight I will give you one. I am not the type to hold a grudge though. Plus using my kekkei Genkei (emotion Reaction) You seem more confused, as opposed to anything with malicious intent. So lets start with this, My names Ryouta Shinku and you are?" Ryouta said standing to the side

Old 03-07-2013, 05:28 PM   #80
Greenrust
Special Jonin Candidate

Hesitates then says "Ngito"

Tags
desert, role play, the shining