Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 02-24-2013, 12:04 AM   #41
Bombs266
Special Jonin Candidate

Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Default Re: The Shining Desert

Gia burst into a cave. 'WHERE ARE YOU SAYURI!' Gia began to grow fangs.

I snuck in through your window....

When the enemy flies, take to the skies!-
by the pilot of the red baron.
Bombs266 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 12:08 AM   #42
InnerSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Sayuri's biju emerged, and she was no longer in control. The beast roared, and the walls of the ruins began to shake. The warriors began to absorb massive amounts of chakra, and the air inside the temple began to grow ominous as the spirits at rest began to awaken. Their chakra was then harnessed, and Sayuri's captors finished their jutsu. Their eyes glowed white, as if they were possessed. When they spoke, their voices were not the same. "Now, Ichibi. We shall reclaim Oashisu." One of the men said aloud in an ancient voice. Sayuri's biju let out a ferocious snarl, as it was now under the warrior's complete command.

Sakura <3's Aeo

CHAAA!!!!!

InnerSakura is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 12:12 AM   #43
ko lee
Chunin Exam Proctor

ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Ryouta stood and laughed now looking at the bijuu before him. " You have made a grave mistake now." He then rips off his shirt and unsheathes sword. " I won't be happy until all of you are in pieces. My blade shall feed" He then began running toward them bijuu and all
ko lee is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 12:14 AM   #44
Bombs266
Special Jonin Candidate

Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Gia broke in. 'Nibi, take them!'

Old 02-24-2013, 12:21 AM   #45
InnerSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

"None shall interfere." One of the ancient warriors stated as Ryouta and Gia burst into the chamber. "Ichibi, attack them." They commanded. "Grrraaaaarr!!" The beast roared, and swung its massive barbed tail at Ryouta and Gia.

Sakura <3's Aeo

CHAAA!!!!!

Old 02-24-2013, 12:22 AM   #46
Bombs266
Special Jonin Candidate

Clawed hands grab the tail. 'Let go of my friend fool.' Growled the half-nibi-controlled Gia. 'LET GO OF BOTH OF OUR FRIENDS!' he yelled, in a deeper voice.

Old 02-24-2013, 12:23 AM   #47
ko lee
Chunin Exam Proctor

ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Ryouta jumps the beast massive tails as he continues toward the foe only looking straight at them never diverting his attention. He lands beside one of the men as he slashes at him planning to cut him in two.
Old 02-24-2013, 12:26 AM   #48
Bombs266
Special Jonin Candidate

'Ryota. get the real sayuri to the surace. i'm sure you ahve feelings for sayuri, use that. i can get the spell off her.

Old 02-24-2013, 12:35 AM   #49
ko lee
Chunin Exam Proctor

Ryouta has his attention held at the assailant. Until he his Gia say Sayuri. He then slices the foe but jump onto the back of Sayuri in her beast form. "I have to.... get a grip, summoning jutsu" Zephyr appears "get as far away from this building as possible zephyr". He holdson for about 30 seconds."Gia thank you kill all of them, I am warping her away now. Panther art:Fang to Fang" Ryouta and Bijuu Sayuri appear far away from the building in the desert.
Old 02-24-2013, 12:37 AM   #50
Bombs266
Special Jonin Candidate

Gia killed the guards, then appeared next to sayuri. 'do your thing'

Old 02-24-2013, 12:39 AM   #51
InnerSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

Sayuri was surrounded by darkness again. She couldnt quite grasp where she was at. "Look at the predicament you have gotten us in, girl." Sayuri heard a voice call to her in the distance. She realized it was her biju. "Ichibi?" She asked. "We are in a sacred temple. They have now harnessed my power. I cannot control my actions, and you are doomed if I am destroyed." The beast told her. "Im...sorry..." She said. She had often thought that when she had first become a jinchuriki, it was almost unbearable. She didnt have much control over her powers at first. Her emotions, either anger or sorrow, always spelled doom for her friends and herself. After she had fought through the darkness consuming her soul, she had now begun to gain more control. She had even conversed with her biju once. "Why are you speaking with me now? I am not in emotional distress, and you are free." She told the one-tail. "I am not in control of my body. Neither are you. We are being used. The last time the ancients tried to harness the power of a biju, the biju escaped." Ichibi explained. "Why are you telling me this...? I thought thats what you want. You wanted to be free. Now you are. You will not be destroyed, and then you will be unleashed." Sayuri said. "I will not have my power abused by those who do not understand it. Those fools will rule nothing." The demon growled. "Ichibi...why are you saying this to me...?'' Sayuri asked. "Dont call me Ichibi. My name is Isago!" He roared at her. "Im...sorry..." She replied. "I would rather have you actually gain control over our bodies than to have us used in such a manner." Isago stated. "Ichi-I mean...Isago. You believe I can...? I have tried to control my powers, and I understand them well. I will try. If thats what you insist." Sayuri told her biju.

In the meantime, Ryouta and Gia continue their assault on the warriors. As Sayuri and her biju are teleported away to the vast desert, Sayuri tries to gain control of herself. "You cannot kill us that easily!" One of the ancient spirit-possessed warriors told Gia as he assumed he had killed them. "We are gods! You will bow to our power!" Just then, sealing spells enveloped Gia, sapping his jinchuriki powers. "We will not lose control of Ichibi!" They yelled, and tried to strengthen their hold over Sayuri's psyche.

Sakura <3's Aeo

CHAAA!!!!!

Last edited by InnerSakura; 02-24-2013 at 12:45 AM.
Old 02-24-2013, 12:42 AM   #52
Bombs266
Special Jonin Candidate

Gia waves a hand in front of sayuri's face. 'Sayuri. Ichiago, it is i, nibi.'

Said gia, his voice deepening a far amount

Old 02-24-2013, 12:44 AM   #53
ko lee
Chunin Exam Proctor

Ryouta is exhausted as he stares at the bijuu he begins to hear a conversation. "Am I hearing Sayuri"he shakes his head that doesn't matter now he stands in front of the beast staring it in the eyes."Sayuri! I know your in there please gain control."
Old 02-24-2013, 12:45 AM   #54
Bombs266
Special Jonin Candidate

Ichiago Let her back in control my friend!' Nibi said.

Old 02-24-2013, 12:51 AM   #55
InnerSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

Isago heard Nibi speaking to him in the distance. "Isago, is this why you wanted me to be back in control?" Sayuri asked. She could hear how concerned Nibi was. "Grr...Just take back control over your body, already..." Isago growled. Sayuri smiled. She then tried to regain consciousness. Just then, a sharp pain stabbed through her mind, as the warriors revived themselves by feeding off of the massive amount of biju chakra. Gia's included. Sealing spells then engulfed Gia, as Sayuri was overcome by internal agony. "Help.....Isago...." Sayuri begged. He roared, and it was obvious he was feeling the same pain. Sayuri had no idea what to do.

Sakura <3's Aeo

CHAAA!!!!!

Old 02-24-2013, 12:53 AM   #56
Bombs266
Special Jonin Candidate

a small cub jumped out of Gia and run off.

Old 02-24-2013, 12:56 AM   #57
ko lee
Chunin Exam Proctor

Ryouta Watched as Sayuri roared in pain. Then as if it flipped his switch in his brain. He began running back toward the ruins. He said nothing his heart began to race and all his could think about was killing them. A coldness began to show on the surface of Ryouta hadn't felt this way in years. Ryouta has lost himself and let his past take back over.
Old 02-24-2013, 12:58 AM   #58
Bombs266
Special Jonin Candidate

Gia screamed in pain. 'eart style....chakra...cag.....' He fainted.

Old 02-24-2013, 12:59 AM   #59
InnerSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

Isago swung his enormous tail again, as one of the warriors assumed position on top of his head. The man began to use handsigns, and Sayuri was overcome from inside Isago's consciousness. She could no longer struggle to regain control, and she prayed Ryouta or Gia would be able to do something to kill the warriors. They were so immensely powerful, and Sayuri had no idea how they would accomplish the impossible. Gia's biju had escaped, but in the process Gia himself was now bound by sealing spells. He attempted to use a jutsu, however the strain was too intense, and he fainted.

Sakura <3's Aeo

CHAAA!!!!!

Old 02-24-2013, 01:04 AM   #60
ko lee
Chunin Exam Proctor

Ryouta stared into the mans eyes as he began walking toward Sayuri.He finally spoke "let her go now and I will....No, NO, NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO I AM GOING TO KILL YOU!" zephyr then jumps behind the man " Panther Art :Fang to fang" he then appear behind him planning to decapitate the man he begins to swing his sword at his neck.

Tags
desert, role play, the shining