Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 01-25-2013, 08:38 PM   #1
Bombs266
Special Jonin Candidate

Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Default Medival mythology roleplay.

Ok, i got this idea out of my book. you basically create a character, i will make rules and character sheet in next post, and then you can team up, fight each other, trade goods, blow something up, i really don't care. however, remember the mythology part of this. don't know if this will be awesome or if it will fail completely, but i want to try. oh, and a little backstory info bit.

the world is a recollection of history, if all was real, and guns where never invented. where bandit outnumber nice people 10-1, and where a few warriors will rise up to defend their land, their honer, or to just try and kill someone who annoyed the crap out of them.

and finally, because I'm not on all to often, i have decided to appoint a second in command, or mod as modern day people might call them. THis job has gone to nine tails.

I snuck in through your window....

When the enemy flies, take to the skies!-
by the pilot of the red baron.

Last edited by Bombs266; 01-31-2013 at 06:30 PM.
Bombs266 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 08:41 PM   #2
Bombs266
Special Jonin Candidate

Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Default Re: Medival mythology roleplay.

ok, first up Rules: in spoiler.

Spoiler:
Rules:
1. No godmodding. first and foremost. you have to get hit, and you can't say stuff like 'i swung my axe and it kills him' Things like 'i swung my axe in an attempt to kill him' are acceptable.
2. As this is myth, yes you can get enchanted stuff. once again, no godmodding it. this means no insta-kill weapons, no invincible armour, all that.
3. you HAVE to have a animal partner. once again, no making them invincible.
4. no being a pain. simple as that.

Second, character sheet. in next spoiler.

Spoiler:

Name:
Appearance:
Trade: (you don't have to be a warrior)
Weapons: (doesn't have to belong to any particular time or place, just. no. guns, or any of the sorts)
Magic(this weakens your physical attacks, and is optional.)
Partner:
Personality:
Partners personality:

If i missed something, or you think something should be added, say so.

Last edited by Bombs266; 02-01-2013 at 11:21 PM.
Old 01-25-2013, 08:49 PM   #3
Bombs266
Special Jonin Candidate

yeah, if you want to..... bah, first in first serve. Japanese times it is. just no guns.

Old 01-25-2013, 08:51 PM   #4
Rouge Uchiha18
Special Jonin Candidate

Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.
Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.
Send a message via Skype™ to Rouge Uchiha18

You sound like a mod now.
:::::::.:::::::
:::::::::::::::
':::::::::::::'
':::::::::'
':::::'
':'
Rouge Uchiha18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 08:56 PM   #5
Bombs266
Special Jonin Candidate

i don't know what to think of that. you making a character now?

Old 01-25-2013, 09:12 PM   #6
Bombs266
Special Jonin Candidate

oh yes, added bit here. partners CAN be creatures, but they don't have to be.

Old 01-25-2013, 09:16 PM   #7
NINE-TAILS-BIJU
Special Jonin Candidate

NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to NINE-TAILS-BIJU

can we have more than 1 animal partner?

Name: Matalace
Appearance: 5 foot 6 inches; Dark brown hair tied in a ponytail, bangs on the sides; FEMALE; skinny; Brown eyes; wears a red shirt, used to be white, it's red now since it got covered in blood; short-shorts; wears weights covers on hands and feet; has 3 swords tied to her waist
Trade: Warrior/ninja/gansta
Weapons/abilities: can use any type of weapon at ease, what ever there is, i can use it. preferably swords which she has, she does 3 sword style(those swords now can use lightning); can use all five chakra natures, but doesn't really use them, only in really high spikes; can control any type of solids and liquids; can control the body movements w/ a special power
Partner(s): Crow(name: Noche) and Jaguar(name: Lust)
Personality: not much of a talker in some situations; will get in fights; active; trains; speedy; blood lust; wiil get angry fast;
Partners' personality: Noche's personality-(male) stalker; quiet when needs to be
Lust's personality-(female) aggressive; playful; protective; energetic; agile; flexible

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
~World of Meep~
I BLAME FORUM FOR HAVING SUCH A SUCKY SIGGY ;~;

Last edited by NINE-TAILS-BIJU; 02-08-2013 at 06:37 PM.
NINE-TAILS-BIJU is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 09:18 PM   #8
Bombs266
Special Jonin Candidate

since they aren't mythical, i guess i can alow it. on one condition. you team up with me.

Name:Leo
Appearance:Brown hair and eyes, wears a light suit of leather, carries a battleaxe and a short-sword.
Trade: warrior.
Weapons:mentioned in appearance, but also has a hidden knife.
Partner: a griffon
Personality: Happy, unless you anger him.
Partners personality: Laid back, easy to anger but will calm at Leo's bidding.

Last edited by Bombs266; 01-25-2013 at 09:23 PM.
Old 01-25-2013, 09:27 PM   #9
NINE-TAILS-BIJU
Special Jonin Candidate

NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

okays will do

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
~World of Meep~
Old 01-25-2013, 09:27 PM   #10
Rouge Uchiha18
Special Jonin Candidate

Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.

Just to inform you kisuke is a samurai
Old 01-25-2013, 09:35 PM   #11
Bombs266
Special Jonin Candidate

oh ok, that makes a bit more sense. and now, i reakon i should start this thing.

Leo rode down the street at a high pace, to the bar. once there, he checked to see if the rumor was true. it was. the infamous criminal, who had taken the alias Oden, was nearby. this guy's reward was a fourtune, and the one thing he didn''t want, the mayor daughters had in marrage. i rather marry a dog then that fat old slug He thought warily. i'll get the money, break out the window, and be gone. He remounted Thor, his griffon, and they bolted out of town. on the way, they saw a armed soldier with a crow and a jaguar. Leo flipped off Thor, and laded with his short sword to the mans throat. 'State your name and business!'

Old 01-25-2013, 09:46 PM   #12
Rouge Uchiha18
Special Jonin Candidate

*taps foot rapidly* I know where kisuke is gonna fit in at if this goes any where.
Old 01-25-2013, 09:50 PM   #13
NINE-TAILS-BIJU
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Matalace runs in and yells,"Hey you ditched me out the- Oh I'm sorry you startedthe fun with out me".

~World of Meep~
Old 01-25-2013, 09:50 PM   #14
Bombs266
Special Jonin Candidate

lol rouge, you start your own bit, you don't have to run into us, but i suggest you do. you can just go hunting or go on a killing spree, or anything really.

Old 01-25-2013, 09:52 PM   #15
Bombs266
Special Jonin Candidate

(lol nine, the figure was meant to be you.... oh well, this can be Oden then)
Suddenly the figure took out a poison coated dagger and started swinging.

Old 01-25-2013, 09:54 PM   #16
Rouge Uchiha18
Special Jonin Candidate

Do you think samurai and warriors where freinds in medival times?!
Old 01-25-2013, 09:54 PM   #17
NINE-TAILS-BIJU
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

oh sorry!:P it's just the words, i don't speak greek so... then i'll start over

~World of Meep~
Old 01-25-2013, 09:55 PM   #18
Bombs266
Special Jonin Candidate

greek? whatever, just keep going how we are.

And rouge, are you suggesting we fight? really?

Old 01-25-2013, 10:01 PM   #19
NINE-TAILS-BIJU
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

okay i'll start now!!---

watch where you're pointing that thing, you don't know what would happen if you hurt someone with it. like me...

~World of Meep~
Old 01-25-2013, 10:08 PM   #20
Bombs266
Special Jonin Candidate

Answer the question or you may lose your head. i'm basically the authorities around here, because no-ones good enough to actually fight.