Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 02-21-2013, 05:03 PM   #21
Vinchuriki
Chunin Exam Participant

Vinchuriki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Vinchuriki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Vinchuriki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Vinchuriki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Vinchuriki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Vinchuriki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Vinchuriki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Re: The Broken Islands/Shore

"HYEAAAAAAAHHHH!!!" .....*SPLASH* heard by everyone as Vin Saisei dives from a nearby rock into the water, doing a perfect 630 degree frontflip rotation. He breaks the water's surface with force, whips his long hair behind his head and says, "Hey! I didn't know you guys liked to come here, too!"

"In the ninja world, those who break the rules are trash, that's true, but those who abandon their comrades are worse than trash."

~Kakashi Hatake, always insightful.

Pangea Battle Record: Vin Saisei

2-1

Spoiler:
W-Delfonsus Myotimus vs. Vin Saisei-L
L-Raiden vs. Vin Saisei-W
L-Leewannabe vs. Vin Saisei-W
Vinchuriki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 05:05 PM   #22
Divine Rush
Special Jonin Candidate

Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to Divine Rush

Kyomi smiles " hey vin how are you divine says hi too"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Divine Rush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 05:06 PM   #23
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I'm watching you in the bushes with Itachi because that's what we do, we watch you in the bushes
Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Control emotions?...hum? Well in that case *Splashes him* Gotcha! *Giggles and swims away*

My Little Sister Friend: HinataKitty X3

Dragon Style: Anime me no Jutsu!

Dragon Style is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 05:08 PM   #24
Vinchuriki
Chunin Exam Participant

Vinchuriki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Vinchuriki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Vinchuriki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Vinchuriki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Vinchuriki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Vinchuriki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Vinchuriki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

"Well, I'm alright I guess" he says as he suddenly looks sad, "But THIS will make it better! Hahaha!" as his face changes to a huge smile as he leaps into the air, and dives back down, drenching everyone in a massive splash!

"In the ninja world, those who break the rules are trash, that's true, but those who abandon their comrades are worse than trash."

2-1

Spoiler:
Old 02-21-2013, 05:09 PM   #25
Divine Rush
Special Jonin Candidate

Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Kyomi swims after her "get back here" kyomi smiles

Old 02-21-2013, 05:20 PM   #26
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I'm watching you in the bushes with Itachi because that's what we do, we watch you in the bushes
Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Never! *Laughs and keeps swimming*

Old 02-21-2013, 05:23 PM   #27
Divine Rush
Special Jonin Candidate

"hey ichigo i want you to see something its something nice i picked up" kyomi hand signs and up out of the water two dolphins jump up and the shape a heart"

Old 02-21-2013, 05:33 PM   #28
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate

*She stops swimming and looks a the Dolphins* Wow, they're....it's so prettiful! (Pretty/Beautiful) *Smiles and blushes* :3

Old 02-21-2013, 05:34 PM   #29
Divine Rush
Special Jonin Candidate

Kyomi then pushes her head into the water "now i got you" says red faced and giggling

Old 02-21-2013, 05:39 PM   #30
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate

*Comes up from under the water gasp and coughs for air* Hey, no fair, you can't just use stuff like that to distract me....*wicked anime smiles* So now you have to pay, KYA! *Jumps on him and pushes him down into the water*

Old 02-21-2013, 05:40 PM   #31
Vinchuriki
Chunin Exam Participant

"Y'know if you two lovebirds don't cut it out, you do realize that my lightning jutsu won't feel so pretty in the water..." Vin says sarcastically as he hangs his head forward, staring at them with an unimpressed face.

2-1

Spoiler:
Old 02-21-2013, 05:42 PM   #32
Divine Rush
Special Jonin Candidate

kyomi resurfaces " someone trying to be a party pooper " laughs "Vin come have some fun man"

Old 02-21-2013, 05:46 PM   #33
Vinchuriki
Chunin Exam Participant

Vin smirks villainously, "Alrighty, man, if you say so!"

With that, Vin dives into the sand under the water and slowly moves under Kyomi. In one swift motion, he reaches through the sand, grabs Kyomi's foot, and drags him under the water, quickly swimming away afterwards.

2-1

Spoiler:
Old 02-21-2013, 05:46 PM   #34
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate

Well you're no fun *Pouts*

Old 02-21-2013, 05:49 PM   #35
Divine Rush
Special Jonin Candidate

kyomi resurfaces once again " there we go" " dont be sad " in a instant he puts his arms around ichigo and holds her tight

Old 02-21-2013, 05:52 PM   #36
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate

*Blushes* I'm not sad...*hugs him back* you're here aren't you? Aslo....he went that way *points*

Old 02-21-2013, 05:55 PM   #37
Divine Rush
Special Jonin Candidate

kyomi hand signs and a giant wave collapses towards vin " dont worry im already on it"

Old 02-21-2013, 05:55 PM   #38
Vinchuriki
Chunin Exam Participant

"I'm so glad you guys like to chill here, it's one of my favorite places. I really love just floating in the water, looking at the beautiful scenery.... it really just lets your mind wander free" says Saisei as he lays in the shallow part of the water with his arms behind his head, staring out into the endless ocean.

Suddenly, a huge wave blocks out everything in his sight, "Wha-...KYOM-"*CRASHHHH*....Vin is thrown back by the huge wave quite a bit. He gets up and just stares, hair over his face...and then after whipping it out of his face, shouts loud enough for them to hear, "Heym I bet you didn't even hear a word that I said!"

2-1

Spoiler:
Old 02-21-2013, 06:00 PM   #39
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate

*laughs* you mean before or after the wave!

Old 02-21-2013, 06:01 PM   #40
Divine Rush
Special Jonin Candidate

kyomi laughs" sorry brother you asked for it"

Tags
broken, role play, shore