Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

Old 03-22-2013, 03:51 AM   #4701
Rage [VG]
Chunin

Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.
Default Re: The Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi___Hatake View Post
My conclusions:

Storm 3>Storm 2>Storm Generations
Definitely agree here, but

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi___Hatake View Post
I just wanted Storm 3 to be longer,much longer.
Personally not here. I was completely done with Storm 2's story in under 40 hours, as I completed it without the trophy.
However, I've racked up nearly 50 hours in Storm 3's story, and I'm not completely through yet. Given that there is a lot more replay-ability in the VS mode and online, I think it has plenty of length.

It just needs to work properly.
Rage [VG] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 08:14 AM   #4702
Marrock
Ninja Academy Student

Marrock saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rage [VG] View Post
Definitely agree here, but

Personally not here. I was completely done with Storm 2's story in under 40 hours, as I completed it without the trophy.
However, I've racked up nearly 50 hours in Storm 3's story, and I'm not completely through yet. Given that there is a lot more replay-ability in the VS mode and online, I think it has plenty of length.

It just needs to work properly.
How do you get 50 hours.. i got like.. 4.. and beat it.. on what i think it was on hard or super difficult. The susanoo part was a bich and so was fighting the jinkyruki's all at once but besides that it was easy... no sorry i was play legend the red one.
Marrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 09:08 AM   #4703
Mikahel
Special Jonin Candidate

Mikahel has completed a tough C-rank mission!Mikahel has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I still think Storm Generations is way better than Storm 2. I don't understand people that say otherwise. Take out the story and what does that game have? Gameay is the main focus in my opinion, and although Storm gen had its issues, I really loved it. Storm 2 was just unplayable and pissed me off so much.
Mikahel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 09:22 AM   #4704
Jedort
Academy Graduate

Jedort saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

I'm maining kimimaro and I love playing him in this game, awakening with his supports is so good...
By the way, his awakening has 4 combos

Spoiler:
Xemnas: You accept darkness, yet choose to live in the light. So why is it that you loathe us who teeter on the edge of nothing? We who were turned away by both light and dark - never given a choice?

Last edited by Jedort; 03-22-2013 at 10:14 AM.
Jedort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 10:39 AM   #4705
Juiken Luminus
Veteran Chunin

Juiken Luminus has completed a tough C-rank mission!Juiken Luminus has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jedort View Post
I'm maining kimimaro and I love playing him in this game, awakening with his supports is so good...
By the way, his awakening has 4 combos
Yeah so does Naruto's regular KCM awakening.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Spritel No Jutsu Productions

Storm 3: Sasuke, Mifune, Utakata, Yagura, Nagato, Itachi

Epic STORM 2 Rivals: Uchiha_Sora, XGriever, & Parak111.
Juiken Luminus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 06:32 PM   #4706
Rage [VG]
Chunin

Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marrock View Post
How do you get 50 hours.. i got like.. 4.. and beat it.. on what i think it was on hard or super difficult. The susanoo part was a bich and so was fighting the jinkyruki's all at once but besides that it was easy... no sorry i was play legend the red one.
You can't change the difficulty, and I'm a completionist so I went around doing all of the side quests I could. I've also got practically all characters with 100% friendship meters.

For comparison, I have 300 hours on Generations, somewhat ironically considering it's abysmal story mode.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikahel View Post
I still think Storm Generations is way better than Storm 2. I don't understand people that say otherwise. Take out the story and what does that game have? Gameay is the main focus in my opinion, and although Storm gen had its issues, I really loved it. Storm 2 was just unplayable and pissed me off so much.
So you're essentially saying that Generations is better than STORM 2 if you took away half of STORM 2? What if we took out the multiplayer?
Old 03-22-2013, 07:09 PM   #4707
Kibanaru lover
Special Jonin Candidate

Kibanaru lover has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kibanaru lover has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
You can't change the difficulty, and I'm a completionist so I went around doing all of the side quests I could. I've also got practically all characters with 100% friendship meters.

For comparison, I have 300 hours on Generations, somewhat ironically considering it's abysmal story mode.

So you're essentially saying that Generations is better than STORM 2 if you took away half of STORM 2? What if we took out the multiplayer?
Then it would be a pretty bad fighting game and no multiplayer would greatly lower the games value. U shouldn't compare the too. Also street fighter was reasonable because at least they lowered the prices of the second games from the start. And that's why I have more respect for those games

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Kibanaru lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 07:11 PM   #4708
Rage [VG]
Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibanaru lover View Post
Then it would be a pretty bad fighting game and no multiplayer would greatly lower the games value. U shouldn't compare the too.
...I'm not.

I'm explaining to someone that, if they are going to compare the two, you can't say "Take away this big part of the game and it's not so good."
Old 03-23-2013, 06:27 AM   #4709
XGriever
Special Jonin Candidate

XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!

is anyone going to sort out a storm 3 tournament for us pro's on the forum lol

XGriever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 07:15 AM   #4710
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

I could set up a 360 tourney

Uchiha Sora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 07:18 AM   #4711
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

^What time?

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
megabbaut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 01:04 PM   #4712
MyMattstache
Genin

MyMattstache has completed a tough C-rank mission!MyMattstache has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via AIM to MyMattstache

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Michael View Post
It's impossible to add stuff to the disc if the game has already shipped, especially if they weren't mean't to be playable.
Thats not true... lol. Patches are meant to rework the coding so that the new features can be implemented, so that new dlc can be accessible.

a good example would be Skyrim. Thanks to patches you can finally attack while on a horse, and now there is going to be a new legendary mode on patch 1.9. These kind of codes werent even found on the disc when it was within weeks of its release, so how could you tell everyone here that it's impossible to add content if the game already shipped.
MyMattstache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 03:55 PM   #4713
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin Candidate

SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Hey I am still waiting for the big announcement and I eagerly look forward to the new manga and for the anime to return back to cannon. I refuse to main madara until I see him in the anime finally lol.

Thank you Jesus!
to God be the glory forever and ever !!!!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください

"ninja art" "patience"......................."sound fx"
nimpou nintai no jutsu ! ホモ

Last edited by SHAMEFULLSHINOBI; 03-24-2013 at 03:59 PM.
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 08:02 PM   #4714
Sir Michael
Sir Of The Forums

Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.
Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHAMEFULLSHINOBI View Post
Hey I am still waiting for the big announcement and I eagerly look forward to the new manga and for the anime to return back to cannon. I refuse to main madara until I see him in the anime finally lol.
What announcement?
Sir Michael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 09:47 PM   #4715
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin Candidate

SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
What announcement?
As quoted from a SI article...."Namco Bandai Games America has announced Hiroshi Matsuyama, the president and CEO of CyberConnect2 (CC2, the company behind the development of Naruto Storm 3) is coming to the USA this month! He will have a special announcement in regards to Storm 3 and will take part in a panel that discusses the past and future of Storm."

This is that announcement that I am waiting for as given from namcobandai.

Thank you Jesus!
to God be the glory forever and ever !!!!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください

"ninja art" "patience"......................."sound fx"
nimpou nintai no jutsu ! ホモ
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 09:56 PM   #4716
CaptainChurrr
Academy Graduate

CaptainChurrr is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Skype™ to CaptainChurrr

Quote:
What announcement?
This announcement >
Spoiler:
Namco Bandai Games America has announced Hiroshi Matsuyama, the president and CEO of CyberConnect2 (CC2, the company behind the development of Naruto Storm 3) is coming to the USA this month! He will have a special announcement in regards to Storm 3 and will take part in a panel that discusses the past and future of Storm.

So where exactly will Matsuyama-san be and what is the announcement? At this point in time it’s unknown what the announcement is (Saiyan Island’s guess is more DLC costumes), but he will be attending WonderCon in Anaheim, California, which takes place March 29-31. The Naruto Storm 3 panel, will take place from 4:00 PM to 5:00 PM PST on Saturday, March 30, 2013. Check out the official press release below.

NAMCO BANDAI Games America Inc. is inviting attendees at this year’s WonderCon in Anaheim, California a chance to meet with the minds behind two fan favorite franchises from NAMCO BANDAI Games. Hiroshi Matsuyama CEO and President of CyberConnect2, developer of NAMCO BANDAI Games’ NARUTO SHIPPUDEN: Ultimate Ninja STORM 3 and Tales of Xillia producer Hideo Baba will be hosting special panels devoted to their respective series. They will also be available throughout the weekend for signing sessions with fans at the NAMCO BANDAI Games America booth (#1307). WonderCon will be held in the Anaheim Convention Center on March 29-31, 2013.

Tales of Xillia panel
Friday, March 29, 2013
3:00pm – 4:00pm Room: 207BCD

Tales of series producer, Hideo Baba will be making his first North American appearance in 2013 to speak with fans about the popular RPG series’ 15th anniversary for North America and about this summer’s anticipated release of Tales of Xillia. Fans will also be able to meet the English voice actors for Tales of Xillia’s lead characters as they talk about their interpretations and inspirations for Jude Mathis and Milla Maxwell. Guests who dress up as their favorite Tales of characters will receive a special group picture with Hideo Baba!

NARUTO SHIPPUDEN: Ultimate Ninja STORM 3 panel
Saturday, March 30, 2013
4:00pm – 5:00pm Room: 207BCD

Hiroshi Matsuyama, President and CEO of famed Japanese developer CyberConnect2 will be hosting a panel discussing the history and evolution of NAMCO BANDAI Games’ Ultimate Ninja series. The hour-long panel will give fans a special inside look at the franchise’s past and future, a special NARUTO SHIPPUDEN: Ultimate Ninja STORM 3 announcement and a chance to challenge Hiroshi Matsuyama at his own game!

Hiroshi Matsuyama and Hideo Baba will also be hosting signing sessions throughout the weekend in the NAMCO BANDAI Games America Inc. booth (booth #1307). Exact times and dates for each signing will be announced next week.

Agree with Rage here above ^^ Storm 3 is not a complete game.
SSF4 is and all those version are being AE the final product as it has updates yearly (2013 ver. now avaliable).

@ XGriever - Hello old pal :]

Last edited by CaptainChurrr; 03-24-2013 at 10:01 PM.
CaptainChurrr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 12:28 AM   #4717
PositiveEmotions
Chunin

PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Guys this codes actually work
Spoiler:

Card Password
Naruto Uzumaki Goku Costume Ninja Info Card
  1. XCHPT2M1PD
  2. Unknown 14G3VN2A2E
  3. Unknown 193G9S2XJQ
  4. Unknown 1KLH1XAQGC
  5. Unknown 1NRNQBUSNG
  6. Unknown 1S694GUG5K
  7. Unknown 22QBS7VT5B
  8. Unknown 25WHQQHVCE
  9. Unknown 2GX3D69EXG
  10. Unknown 2LTVNUGCQD
  11. Unknown 3SMXW81RND
  12. Unknown 43J1KX25N4
  13. Unknown 46P8B9M7U8
  14. Unknown 4MMMGLTN96
  15. Unknown 5QMJMNL1M3
  16. Unknown 63DRDG7G6W
  17. Unknown 66JM3XSQD1
  18. Unknown 6MGD8CXMRM
  19. Unknown 7AQVL2JV3X
  20. Unknown 7QFAQEQCHV
  21. Unknown 985FGH45EM
  22. Unknown 9BBMESP7LQ
  23. Unknown 9EHS44A9ST
  24. Unknown 9R81J5WNXG
  25. Unknown 9UE79GQP7S
  26. Unknown ADK11N4SVQ
  27. Unknown ASHF6XBAAP
  28. Unknown BPB9FGQ83L
  29. Unknown CDDRTEA4EJ
  30. Unknown CTA6MQHLSQ
  31. Unknown CWGDG22MXL
  32. Unknown D71EDR3XXC
  33. Unknown DQ4M8FVJLE
  34. Unknown EAXBVTUDP9
  35. Unknown EE6HL5FFWD
  36. Unknown EQWP162U47
  37. Unknown EX93HS8XQE
  38. Unknown GBT2NKXG82
  39. Unknown GEX8EVLQF6
  40. Unknown GQ6F476SM9
  41. Unknown GRQGSW86M1
  42. Unknown GUWMJ8S8T4
  43. Unknown GX3T9JEA18
  44. Unknown JAPXDUXKTS
  45. Unknown JG1DTH6N8X
  46. Unknown JTRL8QR3FT
  47. Unknown L1XPGV4QCU
  48. Unknown LHU4L8BMQS
  49. Unknown LK1BCJW1XV
  50. Unknown LULC19XEXN
  51. Unknown N2QG9MATUN
  52. Unknown NLT14A3CGP
  53. Unknown NMK9JBGRNJ
  54. Unknown NUE2SX4PGG
  55. Unknown P2J62DG5DG
  56. Unknown PFBEGE2KKB
  57. Unknown PMDXB2U36C
  58. Unknown PMMRW18NMQ
  59. Unknown PQGK6PNMRE
  60. Unknown Q6J4KF7Q3D
  61. Unknown QCMRGB6XQV
  62. Unknown QFSM6MR2XM
  63. Unknown QMVK2AJLJ1
  64. Unknown QSJ6LNDH5T
  65. Unknown QVPDBMMJCW
  66. Unknown R3DWT4LGV9
  67. Unknown RG45858V34
  68. Unknown RMGQGREMHB
  69. Unknown RX7P4S1EG6
  70. Unknown S1F5QNFXM6
  71. Unknown S5LBGMX26A
  72. Unknown SHCJVXMHD4
  73. Unknown SKQQLB8JK8
  74. Unknown SX9XXCTMS3
  75. Unknown TGHN4DMWA5
  76. Unknown ULBGE2DU31
  77. Unknown UQ6ANQSSWX
  78. Unknown W68S1GCG8V
  79. Unknown WM576SJ6MT
  80. Unknown WMVFLU6LTG
  81. Unknown WQMXGHX4FQ
  82. Unknown 39VE1K892B
  83. Unknown 4PST6WFPG9
  84. Unknown 5AP5TBDKK4
  85. Unknown 7EG2CD5XA1
  86. Unknown 7TLHHPCEGM
  87. Unknown 8N93136BAR
  88. Unknown A9ETBCQQGN
  89. Unknown AWNMVBWBHS
  90. Unknown B68NK1XGHJ
  91. Unknown CA7K33G27G
  92. Unknown EU3WQHMWBB
  93. Unknown JDU736KM1V
  94. Unknown LXRQQKJG5Q
  95. Unknown M3UC4WWMJL
  96. Unknown MJRQ894FXJ
  97. Unknown MMXXMJPH5N
  98. Unknown NEHNNNW92H
  99. Unknown QQM5WXC453
  100. Unknown RJABMGSXA7
  101. Unknown SE6C5G1F71
  102. Unknown UM3GS3XABV
  103. Unknown W32LB5QM1S
  104. Unknown X7T9MMNB9Q
  105. Unknown XA7PJQ32WS
  106. Unknown XQWUHLGUUJ
  107. Unknown 5TRQGM6366
  108. Unknown 87CGVQMTVT
  109. Unknown AG2TSTBMSL
  110. Unknown EHCGCG1H4G
  111. Unknown J14MG5M7T1
  112. Unknown JWXRXTD5MX
  113. Unknown LEGWVWQXJG
  114. Unknown M61JT7HXQG
  115. Unknown NQNUEMHA9L
  116. Unknown PV8SLQ91M9
  117. Unknown U29VQEKBQM
  118. Unknown U5E29P6DG3
  119. Unknown VPBEW448SX
  120. Unknown XAXGC99DGL
  121. Unknown XQ44GUAJCQ
  122. Unknown 5CBNQ9W86S
  123. Unknown 8U97A7SMDG
  124. Unknown DGRXL3T3LX
  125. Unknown EXXTAAL67V
  126. Unknown KJGML6UNCD
  127. Unknown MK9CBW1TV6
  128. Unknown N2F624M1K5
  129. Unknown RM48L9R77S
  130. Unknown TQSULDNQ18

from http://www.cheatcc.com/ps3/narutoshi...l#.UUwyRBypWSp

Last edited by PositiveEmotions; 03-25-2013 at 12:36 AM.
PositiveEmotions is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 09:10 AM   #4718
Mikahel
Special Jonin Candidate

Mikahel has completed a tough C-rank mission!Mikahel has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
...I'm not.

I'm explaining to someone that, if they are going to compare the two, you can't say "Take away this big part of the game and it's not so good."
There is no replay value in storm 2's story mode anyway. After completing all of the story and side missions and then replaying the boss battles a couple of times it just becomes boring. Online multiplayer is what gave that game replay value, but the online community was so bad and filled with spammers and broken characters that it was just a pain to play.

Storm generations was a massive improvement in terms of gameplay (it was possible to use combos). It was more balanced , more characters with better ultimate, more modes and never seem before HD anime content. How the he'll does storm 2 beat that for goodness sake. We got Hashirama vs Madara for goodness sake.

If we really want to compare then let's take the story mode and online away from both games. What's left in Storm 2 is just Free battle with 41 characters to choose from. With Storm gen we still have free battle with double characters, practice mode, survival mode and tournament mode.

Storm 2 is overrated because of story mode which I only played to unlock characters with. All I'm saying is I played storm gen way more and had a lot more fun too.
Mikahel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 09:34 AM   #4719
CaptainChurrr
Academy Graduate

CaptainChurrr is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Skype™ to CaptainChurrr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikahel View Post
There is no replay value in storm 2's story mode anyway. After completing all of the story and side missions and then replaying the boss battles a couple of times it just becomes boring. Online multiplayer is what gave that game replay value, but the online community was so bad and filled with spammers and broken characters that it was just a pain to play.

Storm generations was a massive improvement in terms of gameplay (it was possible to use combos). It was more balanced , more characters with better ultimate, more modes and never seem before HD anime content. How the he'll does storm 2 beat that for goodness sake. We got Hashirama vs Madara for goodness sake.

If we really want to compare then let's take the story mode and online away from both games. What's left in Storm 2 is just Free battle with 41 characters to choose from. With Storm gen we still have free battle with double characters, practice mode, survival mode and tournament mode.

Storm 2 is overrated because of story mode which I only played to unlock characters with. All I'm saying is I played storm gen way more and had a lot more fun too.
I ought to shoot you down very fast lol

You completely off rails, Storm 2 was a far better game than Generations.. The Story mode was epic and the boss battles were fine and i can't see people wanting to keep replaying it over and over like in Storm 3.

I am a Veteran of the NUNS series and been apart of the 1st ever communties, a long with the best players who most of you watch on Youtube, we lot are the ones who created most of the strategies/tactics that most people and new youtubers are now using. Storm 2 wasn't broken at all it just had one buffed Character who had a "broken" tilt but this was water under the bridge due to Storm 2's guard system (much more durable) and KnJ's system (subsitution).

Generations brought in a copy and paste from Storm 2 but added new features that contradict the copied/pasted such as Fast chars > Slow chars, (Slow chars are at a 3/10 chance of winning) Characters with longer Iframes (Masked man is invincible after he does his U2 for almost 2 counts same with Neji's U1) Specific Characters U1's have higher priority than the guard system, Sub system and all forms of attacks (Masked man U1 can stop U2's/U3's.. Pts Tenten's U1 chakra usage is small.. 1 Kiba's U1 = GB etc etc) The list goes on it's never ending how bad Generations was, half the mechanics contradicted the laws of the other half = bad game. Balance went out the window if you didn't pick fast or high tier characters you were at a auto disadvantage no matter the skill of the player. Then you have the most broken thing that out beats any game, Pts Kankuro's tilt! It has priority over everything smh..

The game introducing a sub system where all it takes is one button to sub = Taking away the skill of subbing that was in Storm 2. People tend to still believe that mashing the L2 + R2 buttons in Storm 2 would make you sub everything and anything which was utter b.s. I could full combo you in storm 2 if we were to play and no matter how you mash your sub buttons you wouldn't be able to sub my combos. I have proven that over and over, the "pro's" went by a count system while melee 1 count = 1 input for you to sub in Storm 2 you have to press the sub action the exact same time as we input one count. So we speed up and slow down the counts that it is near impossible for you too. Players like Bobroham, Crazyjay, Zenkarr, spyN09 and SuperSage could combo all day in Storm 2 and when you put all what i said together storm 2 requires more "skill" than Generations. In Generations anyone can combo, anyone can sub and anyone can become a pro youtuber lol smh..

Even tho Gen has more game features it doesn't take away the fact the the game itself with mechanics and all.. Storm 2 > Gen's.

Storm 2 gameplay is not appreciated but most people simply because in Storm 2 there were hardly ANY Pro's of the game, which means.... Yes, you were not good at that game that actually required "Skill" if you have trouble coming to terms with my post then i will try to brake it down as much as i can for you to understand. Also on the contrary, Gen's was rated the game with the most down votes reviews and CC2 got a years worth of bible bashing complaints which also backs my points. (that wasn't needed anyway since i stated facts)
Old 03-25-2013, 09:58 AM   #4720
MyMattstache
Genin

MyMattstache has completed a tough C-rank mission!MyMattstache has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via AIM to MyMattstache

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHAMEFULLSHINOBI View Post
If you're waiting to see Madara then you're going to have to wait till 4/11/13.

Thats when he appears. You can go on animenewsnetwork if you want to see for yourself, it is under episode titles... or listings i think.
MyMattstache is offline   Reply With Quote