Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

Old 03-01-2013, 09:06 PM   #3021
Kibanaru lover
Special Jonin Candidate

Kibanaru lover has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kibanaru lover has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: The Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by theo_mm View Post
Unless they're free :P Which isn't impossible.. I'm ok with them being priced though.
If they are free than maybe we did get threw to them cus they were gona try and rip us off so I would actually be ok with that.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Kibanaru lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 09:08 PM   #3022
Kiez
Veteran Chunin

Kiez is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Seriously? You guys complain that they are not in and now that they might be in, you are complaining that you don't want them.

I don't even...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Kiez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 09:08 PM   #3023
Deno13
Genin Elite

Deno13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Deno13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Deno13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Deno13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Alright guys we gotta spread the word ima go to every Naruto related forum I know you guys should do the same i'm gettin my money's worth for this game.
Deno13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 09:09 PM   #3024
Deno13
Genin Elite

Deno13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Deno13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Deno13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Deno13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiez View Post
Seriously? You guys complain that they are not in and now that they might be in, you are complaining that you don't want them.

I don't even...
Who is complaining?
Old 03-01-2013, 09:09 PM   #3025
TiagoX2
Special Jonin Candidate

TiagoX2 has completed a tough C-rank mission!TiagoX2 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

@Deno13

I say im certain, but i dont know lol
I just think Namco Bandai ideia was to release the Edo Kages as DLC after some time...

That is why they said we should only petition for them... (what i believe)

Doesnt work with me though... I want all the chars in the petition :P
Then they will see my money and I will be happy with the purchase

Until then...
What do we want? Bla bla bla

|||||||||||||||\
|||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||/
||||||||||||||
|||||||||||||||
|||/|||||||||||\|||||||||||||||||\_..
||/||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||_\|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||//
|||||||||||||||||/
||||\||||||||||||/||||
|||||||||||||||||||||
|\||||||||||||||||\||

Spoiler:

Be a good player, Dont Spam : ) (i dont want to win so easily
)
TiagoX2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 09:10 PM   #3026
Kiez
Veteran Chunin

Kiez is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deno13 View Post
Who is complaining?
Oh, I'm referring to a few pages back lol.

Kiez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 09:10 PM   #3027
Deno13
Genin Elite

Quote:
Oh, I'm referring to a few pages back lol.
Oh lol
Old 03-01-2013, 09:11 PM   #3028
Kibanaru lover
Special Jonin Candidate

Kibanaru lover has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kibanaru lover has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:

I don't even...
Do u only read what u want to read or something? No one said we didn't want them.

Old 03-01-2013, 09:12 PM   #3029
Roronoa Zoro
The Demon Cutting Emperor
Formerly DaL4stUch1ha

Location: Getting ready to enter Joker's Tournament in the New World
Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to Roronoa Zoro

Everyone hold your candles up and sing this with me *dedicated to Kin/Gin, 7 Swordmens, and Edo Kages

YouTube:

J
ust Call Me Bl4ck-Lav3nder Hoe -JAFL ScrappY Approves!

Assassin's Creed IV Black Flags Trailer
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Assassin's
Creed III Trailer

YouTube:
src="

Assassin's Creed Revelation Trailer
YouTube:
src="

Roronoa Zoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 09:15 PM   #3030
Deno13
Genin Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roronoa Zoro View Post
Everyone hold your candles up and sing this with me *dedicated to Kin/Gin, 7 Swordmens, and Edo Kages

YouTube:
LOL no singing i'm going with action.
Old 03-01-2013, 09:15 PM   #3031
Sir Michael
Sir Of The Forums

Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.
Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiagoX2 View Post
@Deno13

I say im certain, but i dont know lol
I just think Namco Bandai ideia was to release the Edo Kages as DLC after some time...

That is why they said we should only petition for them... (what i believe)

Doesnt work with me though... I want all the chars in the petition :P
Then they will see my money and I will be happy with the purchase

Until then...
What do we want? Bla bla bla
I think they said that because Gin/Kin didn't barely have 3 episodes. And Swordsman only a chapter (more in the anime)

But the Kages do serve a purpose. And much more than those above.
Sir Michael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 09:16 PM   #3032
Roronoa Zoro
The Demon Cutting Emperor
Formerly DaL4stUch1ha

Location: Getting ready to enter Joker's Tournament in the New World
Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to Roronoa Zoro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deno13 View Post
LOL no singing i'm going with action.
Cant lie though, that song is very catchy

J
ust Call Me Bl4ck-Lav3nder Hoe -JAFL ScrappY Approves!

Assassin's Creed IV Black Flags Trailer
YouTube:
src="

Assassin's
Creed III Trailer

YouTube:
src="

Assassin's Creed Revelation Trailer
YouTube:
src="

Roronoa Zoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 09:17 PM   #3033
MyMattstache
Genin

MyMattstache has completed a tough C-rank mission!MyMattstache has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via AIM to MyMattstache

Quote:

YouTube:
LOL this is actually a pretty good song, so I actually sang to it a bit.
MyMattstache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 09:17 PM   #3034
theo_mm
Veteran Chunin

theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:

YouTube:
I lol'd

*blows out candle*

theo_mm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 09:17 PM   #3035
Deno13
Genin Elite

Quote:
Cant lie though, that song is very catchy
True True lol
Old 03-01-2013, 09:17 PM   #3036
Kibanaru lover
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Michael View Post
I think they said that because Gin/Kin didn't barely have 3 episodes. And Swordsman only a chapter (more in the anime)

Like I already said kin and gin fought Darui who is playable. Not to mention tenten some how has there fan even those she isn't even in the games story with it and it gets taken away from her and in the manga it only showed her using it once

Also the swordsman have the same amount of moves as the kages so if they can make the kages playable why not them too? Better than Karin and the pts

Old 03-01-2013, 09:19 PM   #3037
Deno13
Genin Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibanaru lover View Post
Like I already said kin and gin fought Darui who is playable. Not to mention tenten some how has there fan even those she isn't even in the games story with it and it gets taken away from her and in the manga it only showed her using it once
Exactly hell they even put in Karin and she does nothing.
Old 03-01-2013, 09:20 PM   #3038
TiagoX2
Special Jonin Candidate

TiagoX2 has completed a tough C-rank mission!TiagoX2 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Michael View Post

A possibility too...
But I really dont care for Gin + Kin or the Kages... its the Swordsman I want xD

Besides, they very likely wont appear anymore anywhere... good chance to put them in a game...
They could make a good moveset for them...
Not that hard.

I mean MUGEN have them and Warcraft 3 have mods with them.. if players can make it happen, why wouldnt an AAA company be able to?

|||||||||||||||\
|||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||/
||||||||||||||
|||||||||||||||
|||||||||||||||||/
||||\||||||||||||/||||
|||||||||||||||||||||
|\||||||||||||||||\||

Spoiler:

)
Old 03-01-2013, 09:21 PM   #3039
Deno13
Genin Elite

Yeaaaa we got up to 6,801 lets go guys keep it going.
Old 03-01-2013, 09:23 PM   #3040
TiagoX2
Special Jonin Candidate

If they give us what I told you... I know they will get at least 120$...
From me and my brother
(yeah, hes upset too :P)

|||||||||||||||\
|||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||/
||||||||||||||
|||||||||||||||
|||||||||||||||||/
||||\||||||||||||/||||
|||||||||||||||||||||
|\||||||||||||||||\||

Spoiler:

)