Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

Old 03-01-2013, 06:53 AM   #2661
Anru Uzumaki
The Worlds Strongest

Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: The Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibanaru lover View Post
What did the jinchuriki do but random attacks. Hahaha the point is cc2 has them but didnt want to finish them. And why is kurotsuchi and chojuro still supports. We're us kin and gin. Why no zetsu. We're kitsuchi and odai as atleast a support. What happened to omoi and Edo chiyo and sasori. Also if your gona go back to PTs were the sound 4 like they promised plus they took out the other supports. The hack and slash is a total joke. It's not even a mode but random part in the story. Have u seen the kakazu fight. It was so boring
maby they will be DLC packs later who knows.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Anru Uzumaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 06:54 AM   #2662
Kibanaru lover
Special Jonin Candidate

Kibanaru lover has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kibanaru lover has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GallusxXxReborn View Post
I'm not saying just storm. Any game really then I will buy it IF i do not have a naruto game. Generations for instance i was very iffy about that but i bought it anyhow and turned out to be good. And all games take out something for no reason all the time. I'm not surprised. They couldve taken out tilt or up combo or anything but they didnt because the side combo was an extra knockback combo which sometimes looked stupid like kakashi's was just a normal kick when others were over the top awesome. I dislike the idea but it still doesnt bother me that much to the point where I wont buy the game or sit on forums and cry about it. But everyone has opinions. I'm pumped for Han and Roshi more than anything. And with recycling characters and moves and such im still not surprised. And Orochimaru will most likely still be used like he normall was. Ill even main him maybe. He doesnt look THAT broken. Little sloppy yes. But not broken like deidara's old spam was or naruto's constant rasengan spam. Or Shino's "can't hit a damn thing" combos.
Yes but every time they took out something cc2 had a reason bug I just can't finde one now for them other than to finish the job faster

I'm totally fine with the dlc thing. But honestly there is no way they can cover all the updates they missed and characters all tho the swords are probably already half done along with the sound and the kages.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Kibanaru lover; 03-01-2013 at 06:57 AM.
Kibanaru lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 06:55 AM   #2663
GallusxXxReborn
Ninja Academy Student

GallusxXxReborn is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Yes but every time they took out something cc2 had a reason bug I just can't finde one now for them other than to finish the job faster

They might of just wanted to finish it early and add dlc. Or try out the 3 combos. If not and they really are that lazy well then we know what to look foward to in the future. And if they get better than it will be better for us.
GallusxXxReborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 06:56 AM   #2664
javierjiminy
Special Jonin Candidate

javierjiminy is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.javierjiminy is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.javierjiminy is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.javierjiminy is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.javierjiminy is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.javierjiminy is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.javierjiminy is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.javierjiminy is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.javierjiminy is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.javierjiminy is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.javierjiminy is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.javierjiminy is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.javierjiminy is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

4000 people signed the petition. We are going very fast. Won't be a matter of time when we reach 10000. Please sign the petition and spread the word.
javierjiminy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 06:57 AM   #2665
Anru Uzumaki
The Worlds Strongest

Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by javierjiminy View Post
4000 people signed the petition. We are going very fast. Won't be a matter of time when we reach 10000. Please sign the petition and spread the word.
and whats going to happend afhter that? I mean afther you reach 10000 people?

Old 03-01-2013, 06:59 AM   #2666
Kibanaru lover
Special Jonin Candidate

Kibanaru lover has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kibanaru lover has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anru Uzumaki View Post
Cc2 will eventually say something about this. The made a respond to tenten in generations hahaha

Old 03-01-2013, 07:01 AM   #2667
BurstZX
Freshmen Academy Student

BurstZX is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steelclaw174 View Post
Lol you say that there isn't space, when useless characters were put in for no reason. MULTIPLE DUPLICATES and useless PTS.

Dont defend them, there is no just cause for what they are doing. It's like a slap to the face to say there wasn't any space.
You do realize those characters are apart of the story, right?
They were NOT thrown in for no reason at all. The characters that don't pertain to the story are fan favs so people actually wanted them in the game.
You obviously didn't read the post. The Single player is what's eating the disc space. Do you realize how much data CG Cut scenes take up? Course not.
As much as I would love to use my some of favorite characters( Genin Kiba, Tayuya ) There are other characters I like and are in the game (Kimimaro, Kiba) So I'm over it.
BurstZX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 07:01 AM   #2668
Anru Uzumaki
The Worlds Strongest

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Cc2 will eventually say something about this. The made a respond to tenten in generations hahaha
what was so bad about Tenten in Strom G I did'nt play that game.

Old 03-01-2013, 07:03 AM   #2669
javierjiminy
Special Jonin Candidate

javierjiminy is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.javierjiminy is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.javierjiminy is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.javierjiminy is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.javierjiminy is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.javierjiminy is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.javierjiminy is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.javierjiminy is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.javierjiminy is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.javierjiminy is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.javierjiminy is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.javierjiminy is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.javierjiminy is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Quote:
They will notice us. Our voices will be heard and they will be forced to do something aboit it. They will make the necessary adjustments to the game.
Old 03-01-2013, 07:03 AM   #2670
Kibanaru lover
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurstZX View Post
You do realize those characters are apart of the story, right?
They were NOT thrown in for no reason at all. The characters that don't pertain to the story are fan favs so people actually wanted them in the game.
You obviously didn't read the post. The Single player is what's eating the disc space. Do you realize how much data CG Cut scenes take up? Course not.
As much as I would love to use my some of favorite characters( Genin Kiba, Tayuya ) There are other characters I like and are in the game (Kimimaro, Kiba) So I'm over it.
Speaking of kiba he still needs that nerf. And I think everyone can agree we wanted new characters over PTs. Oh has anyone found out if young gaara has Shukaku as a awakening?

And what was so bad about tenten was her jutsu had amazing tracking and it kinda makes u stun for a follow up attack. It was easy to spam and did good damage to guard. It was down right op.

Last edited by Kibanaru lover; 03-01-2013 at 07:06 AM.
Old 03-01-2013, 07:05 AM   #2671
Anru Uzumaki
The Worlds Strongest

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by javierjiminy View Post
They will notice us. Our voices will be heard and they will be forced to do something aboit it. They will make the necessary adjustments to the game.
or they will make excuses.

Old 03-01-2013, 07:10 AM   #2672
javierjiminy
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
or they will make excuses.
Petitions have a high success rate. I feel very confident this will work.
Old 03-01-2013, 07:23 AM   #2673
Lewt
Genin

Lewt is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Only one combo during hack and slash? Well not that big of a deal since we have some special attacks and stuff in that mode.

I'm still laughing at Generations in the way that PTS Tenten's jutsu was so broken in that game while in Storm 1 it was one of the WORST jutsus.. it did shuriken damage, lololol xD

@the petition thing: A petition made them change ringouts and look how great they are now, way better, way harder to get ringed out and adds some spacing into the game. And that due to a petition.
Mains Storm 3: Suigetsu, Yagura, Darui

Last edited by Lewt; 03-01-2013 at 07:26 AM.
Lewt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 07:28 AM   #2674
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Almost positive there are at least two hack and slash combos

Uchiha Sora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 07:30 AM   #2675
Lewt
Genin

Why is there so much gameplay of Storm 3 and no one uses the Grassy Wave Prairie Night stage, that is BY FAR my favorite now.. I've only found 2 gameplays on that stage D:

Lol he predicted the stage to be in the game in September xDDD
Spoiler:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2SOeXBaJuc

Last edited by Lewt; 03-01-2013 at 07:32 AM.
Old 03-01-2013, 07:30 AM   #2676
Kibanaru lover
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lewt View Post
Only one combo during hack and slash? Well not that big of a deal since we have some special attacks and stuff in that mode.

I'm still laughing at Generations in the way that PTS Tenten's jutsu was so broken in that game while in Storm 1 it was one of the WORST jutsus.. it did shuriken damage, lololol xD

@the petition thing: A petition made them change ringouts and look how great they are now, way better, way harder to get ringed out and adds some spacing into the game. And that due to a petition.
Maybe 2 I could be wrong but anyways I wouldn't mind if ring outs were in online mode since its not easy to do.

I realy don't like the way they are doing some parts in the story. They are skipping stuff

Old 03-01-2013, 07:32 AM   #2677
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

I wish ring outs could be turned off. I hate the random glass on the side of the screen.

@Kibanaru They were very detailed with the story... It's good enough. The story is very expansive, they didn't get it all and looked how big a hit the rest of the game took

Uchiha Sora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 07:35 AM   #2678
Lewt
Genin

When i first saw the glass bowl on a screen I thought it would be the top of the turtle where Naruto trained, and I thought the bowl would be the barrier that Bee and Naruto broke through xD

Yeah they could have designed that better.. But nothing to get mad over IMO
Old 03-01-2013, 07:39 AM   #2679
MyMattstache
Genin

MyMattstache has completed a tough C-rank mission!MyMattstache has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via AIM to MyMattstache

Look what I found on SI forums. A reply from Namco Bandai.
MyMattstache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 07:47 AM   #2680
Lewt
Genin

Dont know if people have seen this already here, but heres some NMC Ougis for storm 3