Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

Old 02-27-2013, 07:59 PM   #2181
Sir Michael
Sir Of The Forums

Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.
Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.
Default Re: The Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Discussion Thread

Sir Michael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 08:02 PM   #2182
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin Candidate

SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElementKnight View Post
Thank You!

And oh lord I just seen a video with Orochimaru fighting Jiraiya. Just what did they do to Orochimaru's combo's ... they are horrible now. His combo's were perfect it was just his Jutsu and Ultimate that need help ... but this ... this is just terrible (Im over-exaggerating a bit as I never use orochimaru but his combo's were perfect ... untill now)
I dont know why I watched that one ugh ....I pray to heavens door that he still has his sword cinematic combo .....*face palm*....anyhow I guess I have no choice to still main him no matter what at least he still has his skin shed punch ...I just hope his up cinematic combo is still in haha.

Thank you Jesus!
to God be the glory forever and ever !!!!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください

"ninja art" "patience"......................."sound fx"
nimpou nintai no jutsu ! ホモ
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 08:03 PM   #2183
Kibanaru lover
Special Jonin Candidate

Kibanaru lover has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kibanaru lover has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElementKnight View Post
Thank You!

And oh lord I just seen a video with Orochimaru fighting Jiraiya. Just what did they do to Orochimaru's combo's ... they are horrible now. His combo's were perfect it was just his Jutsu and Ultimate that need help ... but this ... this is just terrible (Im over-exaggerating a bit as I never use orochimaru but his combo's were perfect ... untill now)
I feel the exact same way

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Kibanaru lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 08:03 PM   #2184
Gouka Mekkyaku
Freshmen Academy Student

Gouka Mekkyaku is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Everyone keeps talking about how they had scans of this character and that character, then talk about how these characters weren't in the roster. Did they ever specify every character shown was playable?
Gouka Mekkyaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 08:04 PM   #2185
javierjiminy
Special Jonin Candidate

javierjiminy is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.javierjiminy is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.javierjiminy is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.javierjiminy is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.javierjiminy is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.javierjiminy is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.javierjiminy is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.javierjiminy is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.javierjiminy is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.javierjiminy is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.javierjiminy is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.javierjiminy is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.javierjiminy is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Half way there with the signatures. We need more. http://www.change.org/petitions/cybe...share_petition
javierjiminy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 08:04 PM   #2186
Sir Michael
Sir Of The Forums

Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.
Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gouka Mekkyaku View Post
Everyone keeps talking about how they had scans of this character and that character, then talk about how these characters weren't in the roster. Did they ever specify every character shown was playable?
Nope.

That's CC2.
Sir Michael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 08:06 PM   #2187
Kioroshi.
Chunin Exam Proctor

Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibanaru lover View Post
I feel the exact same way

Same here,major dissapointment......Still that ugly UJ and bad Jutsu and now we even get shortened combos?uhh they ruined my favorite character,and im unable to cheer myself up by using Muu.....

Die Cyber Disconnect 2.
Kioroshi. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 08:06 PM   #2188
Hidan
Special Jonin Candidate

Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steelclaw174 View Post
All that promotion on the trailers, Ginkaku! Kinkaku! Kage! Swordmen! and to think that people would have bought the game, PAID for it not knowing and since Namco Bandai never said they were not playable people would have been tricked into buying the game,

That tactic is a disgrace in my book. and i cant believe how shameful it is to do that.
That is low. Namco Bandai
Fixed for you.

The difference is, while they did promote Ginkaku, Kinkaku, and the Seven Swordsmen a lot, it was quite obvious they were not going to be playable. The Kages on the other hand were shown in 1 vs 1 matches with essentially full movesets, thus the confusion on them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Michael View Post
Nope.

That's Namco Bandai.
Fixed for you.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

~
~

Last edited by Hidan; 02-27-2013 at 08:08 PM.
Hidan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 08:06 PM   #2189
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin Candidate

SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steelclaw174 View Post
All that promotion on the trailers, Ginkaku! Kinkaku! Kage! Swordmen! and to think that people would have bought the game, PAID for it not knowing and since CC2 never said they were not playable people would have been tricked into buying the game,

That tactic is a disgrace in my book. and i cant believe how shameful it is to do that.
That is low. CC2
haha get it all out .....it helps.... haha I been there lol ...anyhow I agree the promotion and the regional depts and the marketing was done poorly for this game plus they should have kept us more in the loop of what was going on. I am not as bad as before because I see where they did nerf some things so many of the chars are not as annoying as before so at least online should be a bit safer lol.

Thank you Jesus!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください

Old 02-27-2013, 08:07 PM   #2190
Deno13
Genin Elite

Deno13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Deno13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Deno13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Deno13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gouka Mekkyaku View Post
Thats the point CC2 were being sneaky smarta$$es
Deno13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 08:08 PM   #2191
Kiez
Veteran Chunin

Kiez is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
I love how that's all u see. Do u want the long list of the problems with this game and how cc2 is trying to rip us off?
Yes .

Kiez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 08:08 PM   #2192
Hidan
Special Jonin Candidate

Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deno13 View Post
Thats the point Namco Bandai were being sneaky smarta$$es
Fixed for you.

~
~

Old 02-27-2013, 08:09 PM   #2193
Kibanaru lover
Special Jonin Candidate

Kibanaru lover has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kibanaru lover has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hidan View Post
Fixed for you.

The difference is, while they did promote Ginkaku, Kinkaku, and the Seven Swordsmen a lot, it was quite obvious they were not going to be playable. The Kages on the other hand were shown in 1 vs 1 matches with essentially full movesets, thus the confusion on them.

Fixed for you.
The mest up thing is that they couldn't even be supports like they did for generations

Kibanaru lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 08:09 PM   #2194
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kioroshi. View Post
Same here,major dissapointment......Still that ugly UJ and bad Jutsu and now we even get shortened combos?uhh they ruined my favorite character,and im unable to cheer myself up by using Muu.....

Die Cyber Disconnect 2.
your last name wouldnt happen to be knight would it ? jk btw ...
anyhow thats a bit harsh I know when we get upset we say things we dont mean I have done it and we all have..but I would not wish death on anyone especially the ones bringing us fun games no matter how flawed they may be to us.

Thank you Jesus!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください

Last edited by SHAMEFULLSHINOBI; 02-27-2013 at 08:16 PM.
Old 02-27-2013, 08:10 PM   #2195
javierjiminy
Special Jonin Candidate

javierjiminy is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.javierjiminy is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.javierjiminy is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.javierjiminy is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.javierjiminy is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.javierjiminy is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.javierjiminy is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.javierjiminy is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.javierjiminy is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.javierjiminy is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.javierjiminy is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.javierjiminy is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.javierjiminy is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Well folks, let's look at the bright side. Pro: NUNS3 is better than listening to friday by rebecca black repeatedly. Con: CC2's sales will never beat the sales gathered by Make Out Tactics. ^_^
javierjiminy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 08:11 PM   #2196
Hidan
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
The mest up thing is that they couldn't even be supports like they did for generations
Was I defending them for not making them playable? No. I was just asserting that Namco Bandai never showed one ounce of gameplay for Gin/Kin or the Seven Swordsmen in vs battle, due to the fact that there was never any indication of them being in versus mode, unlike the Edo Kages.

~
~

Old 02-27-2013, 08:13 PM   #2197
-Haku Yuki-
Genin

-Haku Yuki- saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

well i got some information that acually seems quite apporite given recent info the day the game comes out i'll be at my step grandfathers funeral he died at 8:30 tonight

tuesday can't get more disappointing and sad
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

-Haku Yuki- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 08:13 PM   #2198
Deno13
Genin Elite

Deno13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Deno13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Deno13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Deno13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiez View Post
Yes .
Shake My Head
Old 02-27-2013, 08:15 PM   #2199
Hidan
Special Jonin Candidate

I am sorry to hear that Haku, I lost both of my grandfathers so I know how that is like.

I give my condolences to you and your family.

~
~

Old 02-27-2013, 08:19 PM   #2200
Deno13
Genin Elite

Damn im so sorry Haku Yuki