Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ

Battlegrounds HQ The headquarters of the debating area. Introduce yourself here, get to know other Battlegrounds, and discuss the details and events of the BG.

Closed Thread

Old 02-21-2013, 09:12 AM   #81
Roronoa Zoro
The Demon Cutting Emperor
Formerly DaL4stUch1ha

Location: Getting ready to enter Joker's Tournament in the New World
Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to Roronoa Zoro
Default Re: I'm Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Game View Post
Call of Duty is 3rd Party.

As far as I know,they have these:
Halo
Gears of War
Banjo and Kazooie
Conker
Fable
Blinx
Also Darksiders and Forza. I have a Xbox 360 and I think its better then PS3 but only cuz theres no cross voice chat on PS3 BUT PS4 will be better then Xbox 720 cuz PS4 is basically a super computer and of course microsoft is gonna make you pay for Xbox Live and ''Aint nobody got time for dat'' seriously like its stupid. I'm definitely gettin a PS4 regardless unless Xbox 720 pulls some BS in a good way for them

J
ust Call Me Bl4ck-Lav3nder Hoe -JAFL ScrappY Approves!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Assassin's Creed IV Black Flags Trailer
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Assassin's
Creed III Trailer

YouTube:
src="

Assassin's Creed Revelation Trailer
YouTube:
src="

Last edited by Roronoa Zoro; 02-21-2013 at 09:27 AM.
Old 02-21-2013, 09:30 AM   #82
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimate combatant View Post
True but Naruto is relatively consistent Manga and DBZ through entire Manga consistently has inconsistencies!!!
... are you saying a series that completely changed an entire characters origin story at the last minute for fanservice, randomly invented a new government out of nowhere and was plagiarism DBZ and YYH while retconning the entire motivation and agenda and identity of the main villain at the last minute is...consistent?

that's a terrible joke..Naruto isn't consistent at all I have made a serious case for and won a mod rulling to separate the post time skip stories into an entirely separate universe for debate purposes based on how inconsistent it is.

simply put...what you just said requires one to be blind

Old 02-21-2013, 09:30 AM   #83
The Game
Special Jonin Candidate

The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

I'm getting all 3 new systems at some point,unless that used games crap turns out to somehow be true even though I doubt it.

Old 02-21-2013, 09:33 AM   #84
Sagepain
............... The Original Sage

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Sagepain

I already have the Wii U and plan on getting the PS4.

Depending on what the next microsoft system can do, I'll probably get that too. The 360 did not interest me in the slightest with the limited amount of games it had compared to the PS3...........and it came out before it lol.

Old 02-21-2013, 09:43 AM   #85
Ultimate combatant
Special Jonin Candidate

Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Immortal Watch Dog View Post
... are you saying a series that completely changed an entire characters origin story at the last minute for fanservice, randomly invented a new government out of nowhere and was plagiarism DBZ and YYH while retconning the entire motivation and agenda and identity of the main villain at the last minute is...consistent?

that's a terrible joke..Naruto isn't consistent at all I have made a serious case for and won a mod rulling to separate the post time skip stories into an entirely separate universe for debate purposes based on how inconsistent it is.

simply put...what you just said requires one to be blind
I sense a heavy criticism in your post. Excessive even!!!

I didn't watch or read Yu yu Hakusho but Naruto at least has a story (and a great one at that), unlike DBZ.

And Naruto was underdog but not anymore. He trained hard and became as powerful as he is now.

What do you mean treating post time skip as a separate verse? That would be absurd!!!

As for the greatest Naruto plot hole, it would probably be Obito's arm. Once it is left part of his body that is Zetsufied, the other time it is the right one.

But otherwise, I consider Naruto the best Anime (and Manga) of all that I am familiar with!!!
Old 02-21-2013, 09:44 AM   #86
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK
Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK

Awards Showcase

agreed with iwd. it all started when Kakashi stopped suffering from MS side effects.
Kage revival is just....no.
Old 02-21-2013, 09:48 AM   #87
The Game
Special Jonin Candidate

The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimate combatant View Post
I sense a heavy criticism in your post. Excessive even!!! No *censored*

I didn't watch or read Yu yu Hakusho but Naruto at least has a story (and a great one at that), unlike DBZ. No

And Naruto was underdog but not anymore. He trained hard and became as powerful as he is now. No.He's where he's at now because he's "the chosen one"

What do you mean treating post time skip as a separate verse? That would be absurd!!!

As for the greatest Naruto plot hole, it would probably be Obito's arm. Once it is left part of his body that is Zetsufied, the other time it is the right one.

But otherwise, I consider Naruto the best Anime (and Manga) of all that I am familiar with!!! Then read more and watch more series.I suggest Negima for one
This forum needs a facepalm smiley.

Old 02-21-2013, 09:49 AM   #88
The Game
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maruko View Post
Kage revival is just....no.
............?

Old 02-21-2013, 09:54 AM   #89
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
............?
It's an ass-pull
Like I said in that chapter thread, it's totally random.
Old 02-21-2013, 09:56 AM   #90
The Game
Special Jonin Candidate

What happened?

Old 02-21-2013, 10:05 AM   #91
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
What happened?
Orochimaru magically knows about a mask which can revive people from the reaper.
Old 02-21-2013, 11:42 AM   #92
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Move this to the convo.
Sasuke don't be a .
IWD next time don't retaliate.
Closed Thread