Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 02-22-2013, 12:25 PM   #21
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to joon
Default Re: PrinceOfPeace vs. Shisko Shi [SEASONS2]

I was told that portals should not be used. Because yo can just send all the attacks into a portal. Black holes are the same. But if he does not do that, it's not OP. It depends on how you use it. Use it wrong, you are GMing.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
joon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 01:47 PM   #22
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

I told ya
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 03:37 PM   #23
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

*Omi walked into a room and saw a youtful man on the other side*

"Well golly gee! If this isn't a place for a battle I dont know where would one would be"-Omi said with a smi toothless smile

*Suddenly Omi felt something weird within the ground*

(SOmething is going on. This is not some kind of natural thing like an earthquake)-Omi thought as he used his air wind powers to fly into the air above ground avoiding the portal near the ground then suddenly a portal appeared above Omi pushing him into the portal near the ground

(Oh no this doesn't look good.)-Omi thought as he summoned an earthly rocky armor

*Thursting towards the ground Omi's armor started to crack and turn to dust*

(Ah geez at this rate my attacks will turn to ...DUST! THATS IT!)-Omi thought as he shot sand out of his mouth and nostirls and ears and shot earth pebbles which turn to dust as the dust and sand mixed.

*Omi created a powerful and abundance amount of sand/dust to clog up the portal. Omi hardened and purified his rocky armor to turn into a much stronger metal which was not being effected by the gravity. The sand/dust constantly increased in size and number to constantly fill the whole in the portal*

"Well that was close huh?"-Omi said blushing with a smile

*Suddenly many swords were created *

(Hmmm I can sense it. They are locked onto my energy.Well lots see here)-Omi thought as he spit as many wind duplicates as the swords. Then the REAL Omi switched his energy into natural energy so that he was on with nature. This meant that his energy and the environment's were the same. The clones that used to have Omi's energy dispersed so that the swords would constantly foolow the clones and the swords had no trace of Omi's energy

Soon a cosmic mind force field was created as Josh created a ball that formed in the center. He then clasped his hands as it exploded into a 50 foot range at a speed that would be impossible to escape with out a enhancement to help you out in any way.

(A forcefield huh?)-Omi thought as he summonded his most powerful material amor that constantly gets stronger and harder around himself to protect himself from harm. Omi was arwy of the compressed ball so he used his wind powers to make himself faster and he blasted pressurized wind so that he would rebel himself away from the blast barely escaping harm.

sorry comop issues

Last edited by PrinceofPeace; 02-22-2013 at 03:51 PM.
Old 02-23-2013, 12:10 AM   #24
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Shisko Shi

OK from what I read... No it isn't a portal. Think of it a dimension in a way. I open a rip hole that opens to another location in the battle field. If someone wants to say it is GM then look up what it is first, then read mine. It is in no way GM.
I will counter soon, PoP.

Is that is Pop? I will wait if you need to attack. There is non in there. I wanted to make sure first. Also I would like to state, that if I do see something wrong, I will not say a thing. Because that is for you to decide pool.

Last edited by Shisko Shi; 02-23-2013 at 12:17 AM.
Shisko Shi is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 01:11 PM   #25
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceofPeace View Post
I told ya
What?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 02-23-2013, 02:58 PM   #26
PrinceofPeace
Banned

almost done I am going on offensive nowz
Old 02-23-2013, 03:28 PM   #27
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Josh saw the attack non effective. But soon closed his hands as a black ball formed. He then shot it out towards the sky. It stayed in the air at 30,00 feet. The size of a ping pong ball, as it began to absorb all types of energy.

Soon Josh then began to form a black bock around the man starting from the bottom. It formed so fast it did it in less then a second. It would be impossible to to escape with out a enhancement of any kind.

Soon 200 black holes opened up. Another opened in front of Josh as he summoned a sword made of dark matter and dark energy. It glowed with white and black aura from shadow and light powers. He then thrust the sword into the holes as 200 tips that surrounded the man only inches away from him. the tips of the sword then thrust at him to kill him. The vibration from the swords to disrupt any focus the man will have to prevent using powers.

The box after it formed on each side of the box forced so much gravity on the man that no amount of element would move as it forced everything into the center to prevent movement. The box also created a powerful vibration to disrupt all focus.

After the stab he pulled out as the entire box was dark inside. Soon at the top a door the size of the roof of the box opened as a massive one opened up next to the sun. Soon Josh forced a massive Solar Flare into it that would in seconds eradicate all inside.

(This is from what I found on a Solar Flare.

A flare is defined as a sudden, rapid, and intense variation in brightness. A solar flare occurs when magnetic energy that has built up in the solar atomasphere is suddenly released. Radiation is emitted across virtually the entire electromagnetic spectrom, from radio waves at the long wavelength end, through optical emission to x-ray and gamma ray at the short wavelength end. The amount of energy released is the equivalent of millions of 100-megaton hydrogen bombs exploding at the same time! The first solar flare recorded in astronomical literature was on September 1, 1859. Two scientists, Richard C. Carrington and Richard Hodgson, were independently observing sunspot at the time, when they viewed a large flare in white light)

The flames so powerful that with out my focus it would break the matter box I set up. This power needs no such thing as oxygen as it is not like fire. It would burn you so fast that not even ash would be left.I focus it to burn the man as nothing would absorb it do to them being completely incinerated.

-------------------
Not Pool my Grammar is perfect here right?! (^-^)

Old 02-23-2013, 03:28 PM   #28
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Wait now you are doing your attack?

Old 02-23-2013, 03:34 PM   #29
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pool View Post
It wasn't on purpose if anything. I work my ass off to make all these locations, and if someone gets stuck with one that doesn't specifically tailor to them, that's not my problem. Shisko. Your move is fine. PoP, counter.
"Work my ass off."

Thought probably put into these locations: *on toilet* Meh. I like games. Oh damn. Yeah. Seasons. Pokemon location. Yeah. Good. PoP has a pokemon RP. Let's give him that. Yeh. *wipe*
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 02-23-2013, 04:49 PM   #30
PrinceofPeace
Banned

yeah im having comp issues. But idc I can skip the offensives and just counter both of your offenses if you wish.
Old 02-23-2013, 05:09 PM   #31
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noctis Arashi View Post
"Work my ass off."

Thought probably put into these locations: *on toilet* Meh. I like games. Oh damn. Yeah. Seasons. Pokemon location. Yeah. Good. PoP has a pokemon RP. Let's give him that. Yeh. *wipe*

Old 02-24-2013, 12:20 PM   #32
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Oh your computer? OK. I can just add a counter to your attack once you finish. But I need to know so I don't sit here titling my thumbs not knowing what is going on.

Old 02-24-2013, 01:52 PM   #33
PrinceofPeace
Banned

if I dont counter by midnight I forfeit
Old 02-24-2013, 01:59 PM   #34
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

No I'll wait. I enjoy fighting you.

Old 02-24-2013, 10:52 PM   #35
PrinceofPeace
Banned

I lost

Last edited by PrinceofPeace; 02-26-2013 at 05:46 PM.