Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 02-20-2013, 03:50 PM   #1
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Pool just might be Kage someday.
Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Noctis Arashi vs. Pool [SEASONS2]

This is the round I've been waiting for. The video game round.

4 turns each.
Battlefield:
Spoiler:

Judge: Cloukora

Noctis goes first.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Pool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 04:35 PM   #2
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to joon
Default Re: Noctis Arashi vs. Pool [SEASONS2]

Awww yeah.
Old 02-20-2013, 11:23 PM   #3
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi

After winning the last round pretty handily, I find myself on this small, floating island planet. There seems to be nothing on this island but a house and a tree. Rather boring. Rather lame. I adjust my hat before deciding to adjust the scenery a tad. My opponent is likely the second strongest person in the tournament, behind me. But far, far behind. He shouldn't mind. I take firm hold of my hat, as I point my hand to the rather large tree. A portal opens as Ouroboros flies out, wrapping himself around the tree. I swing my hand up and Ouroboros uproots the tree with ease, holding it high above us, pieces of dirt falling from the roots. I swing my hand down, using the tree as a sort of large, enhanced club of sorts. I use my other hand to channel augmentation magic into the tree the moment before impact, increasing it's durability astronomically, making it immensely hard to destroy without an equally immense level of force. The moment the tree is supposed to make impact, portals open to each side of my opponent, as Ouroboros flies out, speed enhanced by augmentation magic, as they try to slice into him and bind him in place, blocking off his escape roots hopefully.

"It's rather lame here. Lemme change it up."

That being said, I toss my giant tree club into a portal. I stand there, hands in pockets as Ouroboros anchors himself to both sides of the small house. He rips it straight from the foundation, and swings it at your side with immense speed. Such speed that without some sort of assistance, it would never be seen at all. After the initial swing, more Ouroboros wrap themselves around the house, compressing it into a small ball, foundation and all, as we are left with an extremely dense projectile, akin to a marble that weighs as much as a house. Ouroboros tosses it to me as I snatch it out of the air with ease. I smile a grin no different than a child who has a naughty idea, as I hold the house marble on the tip of my finger. I begin to focus augmentation magic into it, reaching a critical level of energy, as the ball vibrates randomly, appearing almost otherworldly. I hold my arm out to you, as the ball vibrates on the tip of mu finger. I flick it, and the resulting force creates a shockwave that rips the island clear apart, as Ouroboros keeps me steady in the void. The ball attempts to pierce you straight through the heart, the speed and strength of the impact would most likely reduce you into a fine blood mist and bone dust with extreme ease. The initial shockwave capable of reducing bones to dust alone. My body shrouded in a thin layer of defensive augmentation magic to protect me.

"Bleh. Houses are lame."

I stand atop the head of Ouroboros, whose body sits half suspended out of a portal as I float in the void, along with rapidly moving small chunks of island.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 02-21-2013, 07:46 PM   #4
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noctis Arashi View Post

After winning the last round pretty handily, I find myself on this small, floating island planet. There seems to be nothing on this island but a house and a tree. Rather boring. Rather lame. I adjust my hat before deciding to adjust the scenery a tad. My opponent is likely the second strongest person in the tournament, behind me. But far, far behind. He shouldn't mind. I take firm hold of my hat, as I point my hand to the rather large tree. A portal opens as Ouroboros flies out, wrapping himself around the tree. I swing my hand up and Ouroboros uproots the tree with ease, holding it high above us, pieces of dirt falling from the roots. I swing my hand down, using the tree as a sort of large, enhanced club of sorts. I use my other hand to channel augmentation magic into the tree the moment before impact, increasing it's durability astronomically, making it immensely hard to destroy without an equally immense level of force. The moment the tree is supposed to make impact, portals open to each side of my opponent, as Ouroboros flies out, speed enhanced by augmentation magic, as they try to slice into him and bind him in place, blocking off his escape roots hopefully.

"It's rather lame here. Lemme change it up."

That being said, I toss my giant tree club into a portal. I stand there, hands in pockets as Ouroboros anchors himself to both sides of the small house. He rips it straight from the foundation, and swings it at your side with immense speed. Such speed that without some sort of assistance, it would never be seen at all. After the initial swing, more Ouroboros wrap themselves around the house, compressing it into a small ball, foundation and all, as we are left with an extremely dense projectile, akin to a marble that weighs as much as a house. Ouroboros tosses it to me as I snatch it out of the air with ease. I smile a grin no different than a child who has a naughty idea, as I hold the house marble on the tip of my finger. I begin to focus augmentation magic into it, reaching a critical level of energy, as the ball vibrates randomly, appearing almost otherworldly. I hold my arm out to you, as the ball vibrates on the tip of mu finger. I flick it, and the resulting force creates a shockwave that rips the island clear apart, as Ouroboros keeps me steady in the void. The ball attempts to pierce you straight through the heart, the speed and strength of the impact would most likely reduce you into a fine blood mist and bone dust with extreme ease. The initial shockwave capable of reducing bones to dust alone. My body shrouded in a thin layer of defensive augmentation magic to protect me.

"Bleh. Houses are lame."

I stand atop the head of Ouroboros, whose body sits half suspended out of a portal as I float in the void, along with rapidly moving small chunks of island.
My team has been beaten, and reduced to nothing. My team was forced to take others from the opposite team. We haven't won a round. I don't expect this round to be any different, after already hearing news that one of my new teammates surrendered. The tree is flying towards me, and I ready myself by coating my body in the deadly shadow burn. Ouroboros latches onto me and gets burned badly by my shadows. My body basically erupts in shadows, The tree gets covered in burns and is reduced to a twig, in terms of deadliness.

I see that I'll be forced to use my manipulation of velocity very early. My shadowy blade forms in my hand. Instead of decreasing the velocity of other objects, I choose to increase my own velocity to unthinkable speeds. Nobody gets in the way of a house being thrown at them. I take one sidestep and find a green pipe. I enter inside before Ouroboros finishes the swing. I appear out of another Green pipe under the planet, and the gravity of the planet is switched. "Hmph. Anybody's who's ever played this game knows about this pipe." I say to myself. The planet cracks in half suddenly, for no apparent reason it would seem. Suddenly, a small marble completely blows through above me, breaking the island into a third part. "Shieet"

The shadow of Ouroboros manifests out of the ground, into a copy of Ouroboros. The shadowy copy regurgitates a blast of shadow burn at you atop of the original Ouroboros. Your Ouroboros was damaged from the shadow burn earlier so it should not be able to get away in time, you'd have to take measures yourself. I throw my sword at the third part of the island that is currently uninhabited. The blade of the sword is digs into the exterior and sticks. The island quickly is drained of all color. It flies through the air, speed increased by the sword's mastery over velocity. Traveling at near Mach 3. When it gets in proper range, it explodes, sending giant rocks and shadow burn everywhere in a 360 degree blast.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 02-21-2013, 07:47 PM   #5
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

go not noctis ._.
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 03:30 PM   #6
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Dat minor TM. It's whatever. I'll counter.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 02-23-2013, 03:50 PM   #7
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Dat minor TM. It's whatever. I'll counter.
It's TM how?

Old 02-23-2013, 03:51 PM   #8
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

It's minor. But you basically destroyed the tree that I used later.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 02-23-2013, 03:53 PM   #9
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
It's minor. But you basically destroyed the tree that I used later.
That's not TM at all. It got infected with Shadow Burn. Even if it wasn't as rapid as it is, it would still destroy the tree in your portal.

Old 02-23-2013, 03:57 PM   #10
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

It would still destroy the tree in your portal.

That was not stated, therefore it's irrelevant. You just said it would reduce it to a twig. Like I said, it's minor. Nothing that I was going to make a fuss over.

Also, you didn't really counter the marble except for saying that it didn't. You basically just said, "It missed." And there was no explanation.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 02-23-2013, 03:58 PM   #11
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

I moved to a part of the planet where you could literally not see me. The only hope you'd have is estimation. And the pipe leads to the opposite side of the planet so any estimation would be wrong.

Old 02-23-2013, 04:01 PM   #12
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

So it's TM. You moved during Ouroboros' attack. Before the marble was flicked. So your explanation is, "Because I moved, the attack no longer has direction to hit me."

C'mon pool, even you know that's full of crap. You nullified the rest of my move, but are trying to justify it by saying it's a matter of accuracy.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 02-23-2013, 04:19 PM   #13
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Shisko Shi

You guys are cute.

You're captain of the football team and are heavily involved in other sports. You actually get pretty decent grades, but most people don't know that. Most girls really really REALLY want to date you, but you don't notice or care for them. They're just fangirls. Like Sasuke.
You have a cool headed manner, and it almost appears as serious. When you're out in the games playing, you're just as serious but extremely aggressive. This is what leads the NDF football team to victory (lol in reality the team would suck ass but lets just imagine it otherwise)
You're popular and a lot of people look up to you and see you as most likely to win "Best All Around" in the yearbook. You walk into a party and everyone shouts "AYYY IT'S COLLIIIIIN" and you get attacked by high fives by your teammates and crew and hugs by desperate females. But most people don't know a lot about you personally because you don't let anyone in a lot.
Shisko Shi is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 04:21 PM   #14
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shisko Shi View Post
You guys are cute.
Do I need to put you in your place Shisko? D:
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 02-23-2013, 05:00 PM   #15
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

*Looks at posts*
Oh, God.
Old 02-23-2013, 07:48 PM   #16
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
So it's TM. You moved during Ouroboros' attack. Before the marble was flicked. So your explanation is, "Because I moved, the attack no longer has direction to hit me."

C'mon pool, even you know that's full of crap. You nullified the rest of my move, but are trying to justify it by saying it's a matter of accuracy.
I don't even care, it's not like I'm getting voted out anyway. You're saying that I can't move during an attack now?

Old 02-23-2013, 07:56 PM   #17
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

No. I'm saying you can't preemptively move for an attack, and use that same movement to "avoid" a completely different attack.

That's like you trying to punch me and then shoot a gun at me, me avoiding the punch by moving to the side, and saying the gun also missed because I was to the side.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 02-23-2013, 08:24 PM   #18
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
No. I'm saying you can't preemptively move for an attack, and use that same movement to "avoid" a completely different attack.

That's like you trying to punch me and then shoot a gun at me, me avoiding the punch by moving to the side, and saying the gun also missed because I was to the side.
The funny thing is that the counter makes sense.

Old 02-23-2013, 08:26 PM   #19
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

No. No it doesn't.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 02-24-2013, 07:16 AM   #20
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

Get on with the fight!!!! That's enough. The judge will decide who is right. Stop arguing like 2 year olds and get your asses in gear. Noctis, counter!