Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 02-23-2013, 01:13 PM   #21
Bombs266
Special Jonin Candidate

Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Default Re: Battle for the Biju

(Ok, after that fight, how bout i call random match-ups?

I snuck in through your window....

When the enemy flies, take to the skies!-
by the pilot of the red baron.
Bombs266 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 01:21 PM   #22
konoha chimp
Special Jonin Candidate

konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Sounds good I'm looking forward to this

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
konoha chimp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 01:23 PM   #23
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to joon

I'm pumped up.
Old 02-23-2013, 01:25 PM   #24
konoha chimp
Special Jonin Candidate

konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Bombs I would rather you think of an interesting way to decide all of the match ups instead of letting me have one first then doing it

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 02-23-2013, 01:25 PM   #25
Rouge Uchiha18
Special Jonin Candidate

Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.
Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.
Send a message via Skype™ to Rouge Uchiha18

I win im moving on to peace, but if I lose my next match up, who ever will fight who I was supposed to fight.
:::::::.:::::::
:::::::::::::::
':::::::::::::'
':::::::::'
':::::'
':'
Rouge Uchiha18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 01:37 PM   #26
konoha chimp
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rouge Uchiha18 View Post
I win im moving on to peace, but if I lose my next match up, who ever will fight who I was supposed to fight.
Wait what? you won?

Old 02-23-2013, 01:46 PM   #27
Rouge Uchiha18
Special Jonin Candidate

Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.

No if I won against you, I would move on. But she said my next match up if I won would be peace. And if you won, you would have to fight him.
Old 02-23-2013, 01:47 PM   #28
konoha chimp
Special Jonin Candidate

Whose to say Peace would of won to face one of us in the first place? besides is there even a list? because if anything Bombs should be the one to make it

Old 02-23-2013, 01:48 PM   #29
l3thall3g3nd
Chunin Exam Proctor

l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Don't let the demon village down rougue.
l3thall3g3nd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 01:48 PM   #30
Rouge Uchiha18
Special Jonin Candidate

She is making the tournament and that is what she said to me in pm. That is all she knows right now.
Old 02-23-2013, 01:49 PM   #31
konoha chimp
Special Jonin Candidate

Either way it doesn't make sense but whatever..

Old 02-23-2013, 01:51 PM   #32
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Pool just might be Kage someday.
Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

It's not that hard to make a tournament. But I guess you guys have no clue what is going on. Bombs, use challonge.com to make a tournament bracket. It will be randomized and it's user friendly.

Pool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 01:53 PM   #33
konoha chimp
Special Jonin Candidate

*Prays* please don't give me pool or shisko straight away

Old 02-23-2013, 01:53 PM   #34
Rouge Uchiha18
Special Jonin Candidate

Yeah... But she wanted to chose so she would end up killing my guy in the end...
Old 02-23-2013, 01:56 PM   #35
konoha chimp
Special Jonin Candidate

That's -If- you made it to the end Rouge and besides that's why whoever participates can't decide the match ups

Old 02-23-2013, 01:57 PM   #36
l3thall3g3nd
Chunin Exam Proctor

l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pool View Post
It's not that hard to make a tournament. But I guess you guys have no clue what is going on. Bombs, use challonge.com to make a tournament bracket. It will be randomized and it's user friendly.
I thought that was the idea anyway.
l3thall3g3nd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 02:00 PM   #37
Rouge Uchiha18
Special Jonin Candidate

Well plan was... she takes \my tailed beast... and I might "actually" try this time.
Old 02-23-2013, 02:01 PM   #38
konoha chimp
Special Jonin Candidate

So you're making plans for the tournament?? how is that even fair that's why Bombs should make it now

Old 02-23-2013, 02:04 PM   #39
Bombs266
Special Jonin Candidate

Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

'Go's all announcer*

'Alright folks! first up! the first fighter in joon! and the second fighter is kohona chimp!

'Than, next, it's Divine against rouge!

'Than, for the end of the first round, we'll pit princeofpeace against shisko shi!

'And, thanks to the odd numbers of players, Innersakura gets an automatic pass to the next round.

(I'sn't she the lucky one. i used the thing pool suggested)

I snuck in through your window....

When the enemy flies, take to the skies!-
by the pilot of the red baron.
Bombs266 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 02:06 PM   #40
Rouge Uchiha18
Special Jonin Candidate

Man. Now the whole plan is changed *facepalm*

EDIT: I would love to fight someone else who can counter and not have to change his posts.