Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion

Naruto Manga Discussion All the latest discussions about the Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

Old 02-20-2013, 12:05 PM   #81
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.
321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Naruto Chapter 621

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
321zigzag3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 12:42 PM   #82
Devroux

Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

^ /thread ^

OP OP OP

Not One Piece, but overpowered. They're on a continental scale.
χ Δ|✝ΣR

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Devroux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 01:36 PM   #83
Ultimate combatant
Special Jonin Candidate

Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poodle View Post
No it doesnt HAVE to go straight into a Hashirama - Madara spam fight and that doesnT HAVE to encompass the whole chapter. There are limitless possibilities of how this chapter could have gone to explain the purpose of the village or its origins. the fact that they just showed a Hashirama vs Madara fight where i couldn't understand a thing was disappointing, on top of how ridiculously short it felt. then again i'm one of those more into the storyline and explanations than the action when it comes to the manga....
Many people were saying how they wished to see fight between Hashirama and Madara. Many said that was the only battle in Naruto that they would like to see.

And since Naruto is primarily a fighting Manga, it makes sense to have fights in it!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poodle View Post
are you serious? yeah maybe because reading a whole chapter of fighting where its very difficult to make out anything isn't enjoyable?

and i hope you're joking about the anime vs manga fight portrayals lol. you're just not being realistic and must be extremely partial to the manga. to honestly say the fight portrayals are better in the manga is laughably ridiculous. half the time there are so many squiggly lines you have to focus very hard to figure out what object is what, let alone what every jutsu is/means, then assume/guess often what happens in between panels. and i'm not even factoring in the music which adds SO much more emotion to it in the anime, its absolutely crazy you think the manga is better for the action.

i don't get how some of you thought this chapter was so great unless all you like is confusing spam action.
I agree that sometimes it is hard to understand what happened. But you can read it again or go back an re read some part you didn't understand. I think it is fun to read and discover something new that you didn't before!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devroux View Post
^ /thread ^

OP OP OP

Not One Piece, but overpowered. They're on a continental scale.
Really? Continental?!!

I knew that fights are huge but I didn't really think it was bigger than the size of a country!!!
Ultimate combatant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 01:43 PM   #84
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK
Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimate combatant View Post
Many people were saying how they wished to see fight between Hashirama and Madara. Many said that was the only battle in Naruto that they would like to see.

And since Naruto is primarily a fighting Manga, it makes sense to have fights in it!!!

I agree that sometimes it is hard to understand what happened. But you can read it again or go back an re read some part you didn't understand. I think it is fun to read and discover something new that you didn't before!!!

Really? Continental?!!

I knew that fights are huge but I didn't really think it was bigger than the size of a country!!!
Did you see that panel when Madar's bomb gets to the other shoreline?
It must've been hundreds of miles away.
We also get a ''satellite'' view xD
Maruko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 01:54 PM   #85
Ultimate combatant
Special Jonin Candidate

Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maruko View Post
Did you see that panel when Madar's bomb gets to the other shoreline?
It must've been hundreds of miles away.
We also get a ''satellite'' view xD
Yeah, the satellite view was awesome!!!

I guess it truly is continental range!!!
Old 02-20-2013, 02:48 PM   #86
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.
321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
321zigzag3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 02:58 PM   #87
Ultimate combatant
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by 321zigzag3 View Post
Spoiler:
Sorry, I know everyone always understands your replies through a single image. I usually do, too.

But not this time. I have no idea what you are trying to say!!!

Lame, I know. But could you please explain it?!!
Old 02-20-2013, 03:00 PM   #88
Devroux

Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Sorry, I know everyone always understands your replies through a single image. I usually do, too.

But not this time. I have no idea what you are trying to say!!!

Lame, I know. But could you please explain it?!!
The Sage of Six Paths is rumored to have made the moon with his Rinnegan gravity stuff.
χ Δ|✝ΣR

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 02-20-2013, 03:04 PM   #89
Ultimate combatant
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devroux View Post
The Sage of Six Paths is rumored to have made the moon with his Rinnegan gravity stuff.
Oh, I know about Rikudo Sennin creating the Moon. I just didn't get what he meant with my comment.

Now I get it. Thank you very much!!!
Old 02-20-2013, 04:24 PM   #90
RaiBeezy
Ninja Academy Student

RaiBeezy has completed a tough C-rank mission!RaiBeezy has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via Skype™ to RaiBeezy

This was a good chapter. we finally got to actually see how the fight between Hashi and Madara.
And the Kyuubi + Susano'o......

RaiBeezy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 04:53 PM   #91
yokokurama
Chunin Exam Participant

yokokurama is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

A few things on this chapter....

At this point in the manga its dreadfully obvious Kishimoto is trying to milk the series for all its worth. Every chapter=money. So he's clearly trying to jam in as much as possible (at least his publishers are).

Sadly I feel this has bloated the manga. We don't need to see everything Kishimoto. We don't. We are smart enough as readers. We have imaginations. We can fill in a lot by ourselves.

While I thought this chapter had great action, it may turn out to be unnecessary. All I'm saying is...Chekov's gun. Maybe it is necessary. Maybe in the current timeline Hashirama will again defeat Madara with 1000 Hands Summoning (and therefore Kishimoto is setting the jutsu up).

But we should know how Madara survived the battle/got the rinnengan out of it. So if this flashback doesn't explain that it makes it largely useless story-wise. Hopefully the flashback will also explain how Hashirama died. Because someone as powerful as him doesn't simply "die in battle."

Didn't much care for the utterly repetitive good shinobi/bad shinobi rivlarly starting from childhood. Kishimoto already demonstrated this is a cycle with Jiraiya/Orochimaru. We don't need another example. It's implied. At this rate we will see a Sarutobi/Danzo childhood rivalry followed by Minato/Fugaku childhood rivalry (in flashbacks no less).

The whole overcoming a childhood obstacle risks becoming stale and repetitive too at this point. Naruto used to fail at transformation(and various others) jutsus, but then he succeeds. Sasuke used to fail at fireball jutsu then succeeds. Jiraiya failed at X jutsu (forget the exact one) but then succeeds. Madara used to fail at throwing rocks across the pond then succeeds. Now obviously character arcs are necessary, but consider that Kishimoto didn't give Hinata a simplistic arc (simplistic as as in based on a single action as a measure of their change). He dramatized hers effectively during the Chuunin exams. Or consider Neji's. His arc wasn't based on being able to accomplish a jutsu/skill. It was based on him relinquishing a stubborn belief in destiny.

Likewise one can almost predict Madara's motivation. Dead parents/friends(probably killed by Senju). I base this on Orochimaru/Sasuke/Sasori/Kabuto/Haku/Gaara/Nagato's (arguably Kimimaro and Obito could be included) backstory's which all involve sadness/anger based on their immediate friends/family getting murdered.

As far as action goes, however, I will say it was an awesome chapter. Hashirama/Madara live up to their hype. Am interested to learn more about Hashirama's SM. Hard to believe Saru-Tobi was considered better than Hashirama (how would Sarutobi have beaten that 1000 Hands Buddha/Hindu statue)

8/10
yokokurama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 06:34 PM   #92
Kioroshi.
Chunin Exam Proctor

Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I failed to understand did hashirama summon triple or 4,5 rashomon gates? ._. the screen looks confusing and i see 3 "fat" ones but narutopedia is saying its actually 5 gates. O_o
Kioroshi. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 06:40 PM   #93
Devroux

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by yokokurama View Post

At this point in the manga its dreadfully obvious Kishimoto is trying to milk the series for all its worth. Every chapter=money. So he's clearly trying to jam in as much as possible (at least his publishers are).

Sadly I feel this has bloated the manga. We don't need to see everything Kishimoto. We don't. We are smart enough as readers. We have imaginations. We can fill in a lot by ourselves.

While I thought this chapter had great action, it may turn out to be unnecessary. All I'm saying is...Chekov's gun. Maybe it is necessary. Maybe in the current timeline Hashirama will again defeat Madara with 1000 Hands Summoning (and therefore Kishimoto is setting the jutsu up).

But we should know how Madara survived the battle/got the rinnengan out of it. So if this flashback doesn't explain that it makes it largely useless story-wise. Hopefully the flashback will also explain how Hashirama died. Because someone as powerful as him doesn't simply "die in battle."

Didn't much care for the utterly repetitive good shinobi/bad shinobi rivlarly starting from childhood. Kishimoto already demonstrated this is a cycle with Jiraiya/Orochimaru. We don't need another example. It's implied. At this rate we will see a Sarutobi/Danzo childhood rivalry followed by Minato/Fugaku childhood rivalry (in flashbacks no less).

The whole overcoming a childhood obstacle risks becoming stale and repetitive too at this point. Naruto used to fail at transformation(and various others) jutsus, but then he succeeds. Sasuke used to fail at fireball jutsu then succeeds. Jiraiya failed at X jutsu (forget the exact one) but then succeeds. Madara used to fail at throwing rocks across the pond then succeeds. Now obviously character arcs are necessary, but consider that Kishimoto didn't give Hinata a simplistic arc (simplistic as as in based on a single action as a measure of their change). He dramatized hers effectively during the Chuunin exams. Or consider Neji's. His arc wasn't based on being able to accomplish a jutsu/skill. It was based on him relinquishing a stubborn belief in destiny.

Likewise one can almost predict Madara's motivation. Dead parents/friends(probably killed by Senju). I base this on Orochimaru/Sasuke/Sasori/Kabuto/Haku/Gaara/Nagato's (arguably Kimimaro and Obito could be included) backstory's which all involve sadness/anger based on their immediate friends/family getting murdered.

As far as action goes, however, I will say it was an awesome chapter. Hashirama/Madara live up to their hype. Am interested to learn more about Hashirama's SM. Hard to believe Saru-Tobi was considered better than Hashirama (how would Sarutobi have beaten that 1000 Hands Buddha/Hindu statue)

8/10
I agree. Things are moving in a direction that really isn't that good. The series went from Silent Killing to something that dwarfs mountains. Kishi is definitely milking it right now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kioroshi. View Post
I failed to understand did hashirama summon triple or 4,5 rashomon gates? ._. the screen looks confusing and i see 3 "fat" ones but narutopedia is saying its actually 5 gates. O_o
I see 3.
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Old 02-20-2013, 06:48 PM   #94
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

What was up with Hashirama's hair >.>
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 06:59 PM   #95
kalmeast
April's Member of the Month

kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by yokokurama View Post

8/10
Good words... like it!

as for sarutobi being stronger than hashi, i believe kishi is scratching off that idea...kishi made it clear about the inconsistencies in who's stronger than who... i doubt hashi planned on OP'ing Hashirama like this in part one when he spoke of Minato being the strongest shinobi among the dead... Kishi is sure, changing a lot of things...

btw... the pace as which the manga is advancing is becoming more exponential in terms of Haxness... Things like many handsigns and using the elements is becoming fodder... Looking at this chapter makes Jiraiya whom i considered one of the strongest a joke... And if naruto is gonna become stronger than hashi what'd he be doing?

Naruto chp 666 features the Sage Of The 6 Paths.
kalmeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 07:03 PM   #96
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

I finally understand

Hashirama was so modest about his power so people thought he was weaker. Plus he was the 1st Hokage so he was forgotten. And his power was hyped to be a fair tale.

Thus people think Hiruzen is stronger due to lack of knowledge
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 07:09 PM   #97
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

I do find it weird that Sarutobi is better then Hashirama I mean he was barely able to fight Orochimaru and we know he's not the strongest person in the story and we saw how he was getting his ass beat by Hashirama and Tobirama (mostly by Hashirama) and they weren't even close to full power unlike they are now. Sure Sarutobi might have had a better time fighting if he was younger but still I don't see him being anywhere near as strong as Hashirama the only Hokage I see just as good or better is Minato.
ItachiKisame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 07:14 PM   #98
Twilit Lion (Leo)
has lost his jugular to Naijeru

Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

I'm wondering why most everyone is surprised with the whole "Madara, we're supposed to be friends." line. >.> I mean they founded the Leaf village together. I'm pretty sure they wouldn't be living in the same village let alone creating a common ground if they were not friends or at least respected each other. ._.

Spoiler:
Quote:
Actually, if anyone's egotistical.....it's me. o.o
Quote:
The proof is in this quote. Alex feels the need to insert himself into ANY conversation, even if he makes himself look like an idiot doing.
Quote:
Why thank you!........I think. o.o

6/17/10

I'm the Silver eyed Lion King
I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paste this into your sig
Twilit Lion (Leo) is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 07:21 PM   #99
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Its true Obito kinda explained that kinda thing to Sasuke when he was telling him the story.XD
ItachiKisame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 07:27 PM   #100
Mangetsu Hozuki
Special Jonin Candidate

Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anru Uzumaki View Post
now I am waiting for someone to turn into a Super Sayen

Ever see Sasuke go into his second-stage curse mark?

Officially Addicted

Arrow (TV Show)

Cats

Archery

Lord Of The Rings

Wheel of Time

A Song Of Fire and Ice

Inspirational Quotes
Mangetsu Hozuki is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
621, naruto chapter