Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 02-19-2013, 07:10 PM   #21
konoha chimp
Special Jonin Candidate

konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Default Re: Biju

3 tailed shark

Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
konoha chimp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 07:24 PM   #22
InnerSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotarubi Hyuuga View Post
I'll take it, show it to me.
Its in one of the spoiler tags. (:

Sakura <3's Aeo

CHAAA!!!!!

InnerSakura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 07:24 PM   #23
konoha chimp
Special Jonin Candidate

konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

5 Tailed Phoenix (I call it if its allowed)

Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 02-19-2013, 07:27 PM   #24
InnerSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Quote:
Originally Posted by konoha chimp View Post
3 tailed shark

Spoiler:
Yeah I saw a three tailed shark just a minute ago. I think it's called isonade or something like that. The only problem is we already have an underwater biju....Maybe I need to get rid of the leviathan.

Sakura <3's Aeo

CHAAA!!!!!

Old 02-19-2013, 07:31 PM   #25
konoha chimp
Special Jonin Candidate

But there's 2 water biju in Naruto? 3 & 6 tails

Old 02-19-2013, 07:34 PM   #26
InnerSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
5 Tailed Phoenix (I call it if its allowed)

Spoiler:
That is brilliant. However, we have a bird already. You will have to convince Bombs to give up his two tailed bird. I actually found another two tailed cat besides the one in Naruto that we could use. Also, I found this. Its a three tailed insect that someone drew:

And there we go. Just deleted the thing. XD

Sakura <3's Aeo

CHAAA!!!!!

Last edited by InnerSakura; 02-19-2013 at 07:40 PM.
Old 02-19-2013, 07:36 PM   #27
konoha chimp
Special Jonin Candidate

I NEED THAT 5 TAILS. NOW. pleeease! what's the harm in having 2 winged beasts?
Uh that 3 tails looks weird

Old 02-19-2013, 07:38 PM   #28
Bombs266
Special Jonin Candidate

Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

You no taking ma bird! I even made a backstory for it!

I snuck in through your window....

When the enemy flies, take to the skies!-
by the pilot of the red baron.
Bombs266 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 07:39 PM   #29
InnerSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
I NEED THAT 5 TAILS. NOW. pleeease! what's the harm in having 2 winged beasts?
Uh that 3 tails looks weird
I thought it looked weird too. XP

I guess I can make an exception. I will show everyone the alternative two tails. If bombs agrees, I suppose he can either fight you for five tails, or keep the two tailed tiger. Here is the alternative:

Two tailed tiger. I know, it looks like Nibi. But still its awesome.

Sakura <3's Aeo

CHAAA!!!!!

Last edited by InnerSakura; 02-19-2013 at 07:46 PM.
Old 02-19-2013, 07:43 PM   #30
konoha chimp
Special Jonin Candidate

The phoenix matches my Kekkei Tota so well I need him!!! I'll fight for him if I must

Old 02-19-2013, 07:52 PM   #31
InnerSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
The phoenix matches my Kekkei Tota so well I need him!!! I'll fight for him if I must
That was the idea...xD

Sakura <3's Aeo

CHAAA!!!!!

Old 02-19-2013, 07:53 PM   #32
konoha chimp
Special Jonin Candidate

Seriously I'm not too good... Ok then I'll do it tomorrow!

EDIT: wait so we're fighting for 5 tails?!?! I thought we were fighting for me to get 5 tails or him to get 2 tails?
If I lose he gets my 5 tails?

Old 02-19-2013, 07:54 PM   #33
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

i dislike the shadow one

Sephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 08:04 PM   #34
InnerSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

Yeah we may need to get rid of the shadow one.....and the sea serpent, maybe....

As for the five tailed and two tailed birds....I will talk to Bombs, and see if he is is willing to part with his bird. If he doesnt want the tiger, then you two will have to fight.

Whoever wins gets to decide which bird they take. If Bombs wins, then he gets to keep his bird, or he can take the five tails. If you win, you get to keep your phoenix.

If Bombs loses, that means the tiger becomes the two tails, you keep your phoenix, and Bombs's bird goes bye-bye.

Sakura <3's Aeo

CHAAA!!!!!

Old 02-19-2013, 08:06 PM   #35
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

umm yeah ima be the shadows...can u find any good pictures of a snake?

Old 02-19-2013, 08:11 PM   #36
InnerSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

I have tried to find a two-tailed snake. I found one once, but it wasnt very good.

Sakura <3's Aeo

CHAAA!!!!!

Old 02-19-2013, 08:12 PM   #37
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Awards Showcase

eww umm did someone take the tiger...

Old 02-19-2013, 08:12 PM   #38
InnerSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

Another alternative two tails, although you guys may not like it:

Sakura <3's Aeo

CHAAA!!!!!

Old 02-19-2013, 08:13 PM   #39
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Awards Showcase

i like the other one that was posted

Old 02-19-2013, 08:14 PM   #40
InnerSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

@sephiroth
No the tiger has not been officially decided yet. We still have to convince Bombs to give up his bird. Which I dont want to make him do that, since he loves his bird. xD

Sakura <3's Aeo

CHAAA!!!!!