Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 03-04-2013, 06:06 PM   #2741
NINE-TAILS-BIJU
Special Jonin Candidate

NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to NINE-TAILS-BIJU
Default Re: The Winners Club House

please don't leave meeeee!!(us) :'(

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
~World of Meep~
I BLAME FORUM FOR HAVING SUCH A SUCKY SIGGY ;~;
NINE-TAILS-BIJU is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 06:06 PM   #2742
Rouge Uchiha18
Special Jonin Candidate

Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.
Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.
Send a message via Skype™ to Rouge Uchiha18

OK. More deeper. You are there for ppl. When I have been depressed you have been there. You was nominated! If no one liked you, you would not get nominated for MotM. Even thou you didnt win you did great. Plz don't make me go into our first pm conversation.
:::::::.:::::::
:::::::::::::::
':::::::::::::'
':::::::::'
':::::'
':'
Rouge Uchiha18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 06:08 PM   #2743
NINE-TAILS-BIJU
Special Jonin Candidate

NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

yeah, you got nominated really early! that means people really like yooou!!DON'T LEAVE!!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
~World of Meep~
Old 03-04-2013, 06:09 PM   #2744
Divine Rush
Special Jonin Candidate

Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to Divine Rush

i know i was nominated thats not the problem i know people like me thats not the problem the thing i like most on here i suck at

Divine Rush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 06:11 PM   #2745
Rouge Uchiha18
Special Jonin Candidate

Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.

Damn. I have to do this. Divine you liked me. And when you thought I had a BF you where sad. I talked to you. And you wanted to change the subject. But I knew you did. And I could not but feel guilty. I felt like I let you down. And I broke up with my BF to make you happy. But you may not belive it, but I did divine. I liked you, truly. Was that all in vane?! I like you divine plz don't go
Old 03-04-2013, 06:12 PM   #2746
NINE-TAILS-BIJU
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

well you barely got here! all you need is practice!!after all no one is perfect. i will help if you want, but for gods sake! DON'T LEAVE!!

~World of Meep~
Old 03-04-2013, 06:14 PM   #2747
Divine Rush
Special Jonin Candidate

Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

im going to go away from sisko and noctis cause they dont know it but they are making there whole rp about them im going to just work on mine and do my own thing ill be fine

Old 03-04-2013, 06:15 PM   #2748
Rouge Uchiha18
Special Jonin Candidate

Your right jennifer, everyone is not perfect. Try harder and you're sure to succed at it. Practice makes perfect.
Old 03-04-2013, 06:16 PM   #2749
NINE-TAILS-BIJU
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

yeah they can be a bit cocky and all they want is attention, but ur not like that! ur nice and respectful!

~World of Meep~
Old 03-04-2013, 06:18 PM   #2750
Rouge Uchiha18
Special Jonin Candidate

Ok. He is staying. Man, I had to bring that up. Wow. That was tough. Now I feel more depressed then I was... but oh well. He is staying.
Old 03-04-2013, 06:19 PM   #2751
Divine Rush
Special Jonin Candidate

yeah i just want a rp that everyone can enjoy and get better and be equal in a sense i will succeed in my rp thats where im going now thats where im going to spend my time

Old 03-04-2013, 06:20 PM   #2752
Rouge Uchiha18
Special Jonin Candidate

OK. I hope it goes well divine.
Old 03-04-2013, 06:25 PM   #2753
NINE-TAILS-BIJU
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

so do i!!

~World of Meep~
Old 03-04-2013, 06:26 PM   #2754
Divine Rush
Special Jonin Candidate

yeah i hope to its not looking to good i might have to do the whole thing by myself but if so i will

Old 03-04-2013, 06:27 PM   #2755
NINE-TAILS-BIJU
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

do the sky village people live in the sky?

~World of Meep~
Old 03-04-2013, 06:30 PM   #2756
Rouge Uchiha18
Special Jonin Candidate

UM... Im guessing yes.. SKY village.......
Old 03-04-2013, 06:30 PM   #2757
Divine Rush
Special Jonin Candidate

yes they will be cause they use wind on there jet pack/ flying things to get up to it its like a fortress in the sky if you can say that

Old 03-04-2013, 06:31 PM   #2758
Rouge Uchiha18
Special Jonin Candidate

Hang gliders

Hey it is the sky...
Old 03-04-2013, 06:32 PM   #2759
NINE-TAILS-BIJU
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

coolio! i might live there, i can get access to thunderstorms!!

~World of Meep~
Old 03-04-2013, 06:32 PM   #2760
Divine Rush
Special Jonin Candidate

yes now im working on a moon kind of one i think its not in the air its a huge island or something im still working on it