Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 03-16-2013, 08:15 PM   #2281
Virgil_Uchimaki
Apprentice Genin

Virgil_Uchimaki has completed a tough C-rank mission!Virgil_Uchimaki has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via Skype™ to Virgil_Uchimaki
Default Re: Divine Kingdom

i have already told him zero xD

Best Friend: Divine Rush
Virgil_Uchimaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 08:17 PM   #2282
ZeroxNightmare
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In the vast pretenses of the world today, looking from the outside in
ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

(I'm here to copy statements that have already been broadcasted.)

Shinobi of the Village Hidden in the Horizon
ZeroxNightmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 08:22 PM   #2283
ko lee
Chunin Exam Proctor

ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divine Rush View Post
divines eyes start spinning " so your saying your power souls and techniques is that what your saying" divine smiles
"No I am saying I am the owner of hell and I can give you everyone that has passed since the dawn of time."Katsu skins begins to burn off "I am feeling generous"
(Sorry I noticed that Vergil and Virgil. I was just saying this characters name is katsu)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
ko lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 08:23 PM   #2284
Divine Rush
Special Jonin Candidate

Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to Divine Rush

" ok fair enough whats the catch what do you want i know there is a cost or something" divine smirks

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Divine Rush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 08:24 PM   #2285
ZeroxNightmare
Special Jonin Candidate

ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

(Wow, here comes the 4th great ninja war story arc. How did I know this was going to happen?)

Old 03-16-2013, 08:24 PM   #2286
Virgil_Uchimaki
Apprentice Genin

Virgil_Uchimaki has completed a tough C-rank mission!Virgil_Uchimaki has completed a tough C-rank mission!

*Virgil's body would be making a crackle sound as he would teleport to teh top of the building as he would lay down looking at the sky enjoying the peace for the moment*

Old 03-16-2013, 08:25 PM   #2287
InnerSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

"How ludicrous." Sayuri says in response to Katsu as he claims to be the king of Hell. "Enma is the God of Hell, or so legends say. So are you just one of his lackeys, demon?" Sayuri asks Katsu sarcastically as his skin begins to melt away.

Sakura <3's Aeo

CHAAA!!!!!

Last edited by InnerSakura; 03-16-2013 at 08:33 PM.
InnerSakura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 08:26 PM   #2288
Divine Rush
Special Jonin Candidate

Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

divines body starts to tremble as the thought of all that power he could possess and his eyes would be fully activated his goal was almost complete he got thirsty at the thought of all that power divine knew there was a cost he would have to free the man from hell or to bring up the gate so divine could revive someone for him or more than that what was the catch it bugged him

Last edited by Divine Rush; 03-16-2013 at 08:29 PM.
Old 03-16-2013, 08:30 PM   #2289
Virgil_Uchimaki
Apprentice Genin

*Virgil's eye would ope as he could sense Divine's thirst as virgil would sign as his body crackled once again as he was 10 feet from where divine was sitting in his throne*

Old 03-16-2013, 08:35 PM   #2290
Divine Rush
Special Jonin Candidate

as divine thirsts more for the fact of all that power he can possess his chakra spikes and his eyes spin intensely as they are thirsty for the power to fully come alive he could feel the evil growing in his body he would become a monster he could not care about that because of his thirst for power hed do anything to get a hold of that power he then licks his lips

Old 03-16-2013, 08:38 PM   #2291
ZeroxNightmare
Special Jonin Candidate

"Calm yourself, a deal with a demon surely requires a tremendous catch."

Old 03-16-2013, 08:40 PM   #2292
Virgil_Uchimaki
Apprentice Genin

*Virgil would walk up to divine as he would lean over and spoke to him so only he could hear "Sir you might want to think of the deal he might start with you, so i tell you as a friend be careful" as Virgil would stand back up and look at the other people in the throne room as his purple eyes revealed a huge X as the Pupil*

Old 03-16-2013, 08:41 PM   #2293
Divine Rush
Special Jonin Candidate

" you think i dont know that whatever it takes i want that power ill do whatever it takes" divines chakra spikes once again and shadows swallow up the whole room " yes virgil i will be careful but ive been waiting for an opportunity like this for so long" divine chuckles demonically

Old 03-16-2013, 08:43 PM   #2294
ZeroxNightmare
Special Jonin Candidate

Vergil looked at a man near Divine.
"You are Virgil, new companion of Divine. You posses the powerful technique of True Deletion. A person such as you was tagged by my spies the moment you entered the Divine Kingdom." He said analytically

Old 03-16-2013, 08:43 PM   #2295
Virgil_Uchimaki
Apprentice Genin

*Virgil would shake his head side to side as he would follow Divine no matter what route he chooses as Virgil also wanted to increase his Eye's power even more if it was even possible as Virgil's own chakra would begin to increase also as a slight bloodthirst could be sensed within the room. As Virgil would look at the male known as Vergil "wat info have you got on my True Deletion Kekkai Genkai" virgil spoke as he would stare coldly at the male as his chakra would erupt rapdily as his Eye's would turn even a brighter neon purple*

Last edited by Virgil_Uchimaki; 03-16-2013 at 08:47 PM. Reason: forgot some stuff to add
Old 03-16-2013, 08:48 PM   #2296
ko lee
Chunin Exam Proctor

ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Quote:
Originally Posted by InnerSakura View Post
"How ludicrous." Sayuri says in response to Katsu as he claims to be the king of Hell. "Enma is the God of Hell, or so legends say. So are you just one of his lackeys, demon?" Sayuri asks Katsu sarcastically as his skin begins to melt away.
"I have went by many Names girl I am a god I call myself what I wish. I guess if you want my power I can think of a deal for you. But later for I don't feel like giving you the power you seek just yet." Katsu Smiled "Be patient all things will happen in do time"

Old 03-16-2013, 08:50 PM   #2297
Divine Rush
Special Jonin Candidate

" true ill gain power my own way for now till you show yourself again and give me what you are going to can you tell me what the deal is at the moment or does that have to wait also im a very impatient person" divine says to katsu

Old 03-16-2013, 08:58 PM   #2298
ko lee
Chunin Exam Proctor

"If you want my power I own you. You will be em-branded with my core allowing use of my power. But with my power I can turn it off at any moment remember that. But after you haveobtained your true goal you will be my errand boy when I need you."Katsu said

Old 03-16-2013, 09:01 PM   #2299
Divine Rush
Special Jonin Candidate

" Katsu you have a deal" divine grinned demonically licking his lips

Old 03-16-2013, 09:02 PM   #2300
Virgil_Uchimaki
Apprentice Genin

*Virgil would lower his Chakra since he had not heard a word from the male known as Vergil as his eye's would turn bk to there normal neon purple color as he would look at Divine as he seen that Divine has made his choice very clear*

Last edited by Virgil_Uchimaki; 03-16-2013 at 09:03 PM. Reason: messed up