Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 02-17-2013, 09:23 AM   #1
Aneko_Uzumaki
Genin Elite

Aneko_Uzumaki saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Aneko_Uzumaki saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Team 5

Aneko, Takeshi and Kakuma have studied at the academy for years now they are finally Genins, today they are meeting their new Sensei.

"I can't wait 'till he gets here, what do you think he looks like" said Aneko
"Calm down, gets here when he gets here" said Takeshi

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

)
Aneko_Uzumaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 09:27 AM   #2
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to joon
Default Re: Team 5

Kakuma:"I wonder if he'll even show up."

Maruto:I walk in the room as I look at my students. "So these are my students."
Old 02-17-2013, 09:31 AM   #3
Aneko_Uzumaki
Genin Elite

Aneko_Uzumaki saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Aneko_Uzumaki saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Aneko : Looks at Maruto-Sensei "hello, you must be our new sensei
Takeshi: "hey"

)
Old 02-17-2013, 09:32 AM   #4
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Maruto:"Yes. I am. I hope we can all get along nicely. Why don't you all tell me about yourselves."
Old 02-17-2013, 09:38 AM   #5
Aneko_Uzumaki
Genin Elite

Aneko: "I am Aneko Takahashi and I will become the best ninja the world has ever seen!"
Takeshi: "I want to be a ninja prodigy like the Fourth"

)

Last edited by Aneko_Uzumaki; 02-27-2013 at 03:25 PM.
Old 02-17-2013, 10:40 AM   #6
Aneko_Uzumaki
Genin Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shisko Shi View Post
(OOO what is this?)
Its a rp thread where Maruto (Joon) teaches a genin team of his own

)
Old 02-17-2013, 10:41 AM   #7
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Shisko Shi

(Oh! I'll shut up then.)

You're captain of the football team and are heavily involved in other sports. You actually get pretty decent grades, but most people don't know that. Most girls really really REALLY want to date you, but you don't notice or care for them. They're just fangirls. Like Sasuke.
You have a cool headed manner, and it almost appears as serious. When you're out in the games playing, you're just as serious but extremely aggressive. This is what leads the NDF football team to victory (lol in reality the team would suck ass but lets just imagine it otherwise)
You're popular and a lot of people look up to you and see you as most likely to win "Best All Around" in the yearbook. You walk into a party and everyone shouts "AYYY IT'S COLLIIIIIN" and you get attacked by high fives by your teammates and crew and hugs by desperate females. But most people don't know a lot about you personally because you don't let anyone in a lot.
Shisko Shi is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 10:43 AM   #8
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aneko_Uzumaki View Post
Aneko: "I am Aneko Uzumaki, and I will become the best ninja the world has ever seen!"
Takeshi: "I want to be a ninja prodigy like the Fourth"
Kakuma:"I want to develop a awesome jutsu that everyone can use."
Maruto:"I see, Those are all very good goals. Ok. Let's try a training excersise."
Old 02-17-2013, 10:49 AM   #9
Aneko_Uzumaki
Genin Elite

Aneko: "what one"

)
Old 02-17-2013, 10:51 AM   #10
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

Maruto:I have 1 bell here with me. Whoever gets this bell, will win the exercise. Whoever loses, will have to do 2000 push-ups.
Kakuma:"Wait, what?"
Old 02-17-2013, 11:00 AM   #11
Aneko_Uzumaki
Genin Elite

Aneko:"fair enough"

Takeshi:"fair enough!!! That is too much, Sensei , just too much and Aneko how are you okay with that, its 2000 two zero zero zero an-"

Aneko: "stop ranting Takeshi its just 2000"

Takeshi: "fine"

)

Last edited by Aneko_Uzumaki; 02-17-2013 at 11:10 AM.
Old 02-17-2013, 11:06 AM   #12
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

Kakuma:"That's just...."
Maruto:"Let's go to the training field." I dash to the training field.
Old 02-17-2013, 11:07 AM   #13
Aneko_Uzumaki
Genin Elite

Aneko:"wait up" I run to catch up with him

Takeshi: runs to catch up with them

)
Old 02-17-2013, 11:12 AM   #14
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

Kakuma:I run after my sensei and the others.

Maruto:Me and my students arrive at the training field. "Ok, begin. You may use any method of getting the bells. You can kill me if you want. Go."

Kakuma:I quickly take out 5 shuriken and throw them at sensei.

Maruto:I take out a kunai and knock each of the shuriken away with my kunai. "First, you block your opponet's moves. Then, you attack. You must block your opponet's moves in the order he exucuted them."
Old 02-17-2013, 11:17 AM   #15
Aneko_Uzumaki
Genin Elite

Aneko: I jump into a sheltering tree, then I push off downward aiming for Maruto-Sensei

Takeshi: "this is so stupid why should we even do this" I take out a kunai and run at Maruto-Sensei

)

Last edited by Aneko_Uzumaki; 02-27-2013 at 03:26 PM.
Old 02-17-2013, 11:21 AM   #16
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

Maruto:I see Aneko falling from the tree as I roll sideways, dodgin her. I then see takeshi running towards me. "You have to attack. Instead of running towards me, you have to run towards me and do something like attempt to swipe me with your kunai." I wait for Takeshi to get close to me.

Kakuma:I grab a kunai and throw it at Maruto's head.

Maruto:I duck, dodging the kunai.
Old 02-17-2013, 11:24 AM   #17
Aneko_Uzumaki
Genin Elite

Aneko: poof the decoy I used died I just with three more replications of ,me all aiming at Maruto-Sensei

Takeshi: I stop and jump, throwing several kunais with small exploding seals on them

)
Old 02-17-2013, 11:33 AM   #18
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

Maruto:"That's the spirit." I see aneko rushing at me, as well as takeshi throwing kunai at me. I make a single hand sign as I create 2 shadow clones on front of me. Me and the shadow clones throw kunai at Takeshi's, knocking them off course as they explode in mid-air. Me and my shadow clones then wait for Aneko's clones to attack.

Kakuma:I rush at Maruto and attempt to hit him in the back.

Maruto:Kakuma hits a shadow clone in the back as me and the remaining shadow clone, rush over to Kakuma.

Kakuma:I try to hit Maruto in the face as I then attempt to trip him.

Maruto:I grab Kakuma's hand as I jump over his attempt to trip me. I then throw him over to Aneko's shadow clones.
Old 02-17-2013, 11:42 AM   #19
Aneko_Uzumaki
Genin Elite

Aneko: that's two more clones gone then I feel the sudden weight of Kakumas body force me to the ground
"Get off me, Kak" I say as he gets up

Takeshi: my kunais get knocked out of the air I throw two more as I realize once my kunais hit the ground they will explode "HIT THE DECK!!!" I scream as the kunais get stuck in the ground, it was silent the the hiss of the fuses started.

)

Last edited by Aneko_Uzumaki; 02-27-2013 at 03:28 PM.
Old 02-17-2013, 11:45 AM   #20
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

Maruto:I dash at the bomb kunais, dodging the two takeshi threw at me and throw them both into the air as they both explode. The explosion harms no one.

Kakuma:"Sorry." I brush myself off and help Aneko up.