Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 02-13-2013, 03:55 AM   #1
Taka-hebi1
Special Jonin Candidate

Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default The King of the Shadows

Battlefield- Los Noches Shadow Valley
rule:Opponent first
Theme-
YouTube:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Taka-hebi1; 02-13-2013 at 04:01 AM. Reason: changing volot
Taka-hebi1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 04:55 AM   #2
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to joon
Default Re: The King of the Shadows

http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showpost...93&postcount=1
--------------------------------------------------
I walk inside the shadow valley of las noches when I notice the person I was supposed to be fighting, standing a few meters away from me. "There you are. Let's make this a good fight. I'm bored." I dash at my opponet as a sonic boom is heard from my departure. I appear in front of my opponet of what seems like an instant. I quickly swing my right fist at my opponet's chest, following up with a kick that is aimed for my opponet's legs. I quickly draw my sword and swing it at my opponet's head, attempting to kill my opponet via decapitation. I then swing my sword downwards, attempting to cut my opponet in half completely as I point my finger at his chest. "Hado 4, byakurai." I fire 4 bolts of lightning from my finger at point blank range from my opponet as they move at incredible speeds. I flash step away from my opponet as I hold my hand out in front of me. "Seeping crest of turbidity. Arrogant vessel of lunacy! Boil forth and deny! Grow numb and flicker! Disrupt sleep! Crawling queen of iron! Eternally self-destructing doll of mud! Unite! Repulse! Fill with soil and know your own powerlessness! Hado 90, kirohitsugi!" A black box surrounds my opponet that has the power to warp time and space. What seems like hundreds of weapons pierce the box, attempting to impale my opponet completely. I take a small stance as I bend down, sticking my right leg in front of me as I hold my sword closely to my face. I can see the reflection of my opponet on my sword as spiritual power begins to spin around me quickly at 350 miles per hour, faster than the speed of sound. The energy blends in with my body as I obtain the same speed of the spining energy. I dash around my opponet, slashing all around him in 4 seconds, attempting to kill my opponet by cutting him to millions of pieces. "Hado 11, Tsuzuri Raiden." My sword becomes electrified as I dash around you even faster, swinging my sword at you 20 times in 2 seconds as the electricity around the sword begins to expand. I stop behind my opponet with my sword above my head. I swing my sword downwards, letting out a large wave of electricity, attempting to zap my opponet to nothing. I flash step away yet again as I spin my sword between my fingertips. "This is not even a warm up." I stop spining my sword as I sheath it and wait for my opponet's response.
Old 02-14-2013, 10:45 PM   #3
Taka-hebi1
Special Jonin Candidate

Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I block my opponents punch with very little effort with my hand,
I then jump and back flip dodging the kick, I then partially pull my sword out of the sheath and block your swing,I then again partially unsheath my sword blocking your downward swing.

Hmm

My shadows quickly seep out under me a large mirror is formed blocking the bolts they seemingly disappear into the mirror. "Mirror of Unspeakable Reflection", the mirror recedes into ground seemingly gone.

I then hear a incantation of a familiar sort,a black box forms around me trying to stab me to death, A sphere of shadows quickly forms around me and I sonido quickly out of the box the box breaks into small pieces.

He then begins to charge spiritual energy, and move incrediblely fast,I begins to up my speed as well pulling my sword fully,and parrying every swing of his sword half of my strength is needed.

Then i notice my opponent is beginning to charge electricity,I begin to up my speed and letting out 65% of my normal speed,I quickly sheath my sword and form many shield out of my shadows,parrying your relentless attack being careful of the electricified sword.

I then begin to form a large sphere of shadows covering my blocking his downward swing and wave of electricity naturally the wave would recede into the ground. He begins to back away.

why you stopping?

I begin to stand silently the darkness that surrounds me seeps into the ground into the menos forest tainting many of the trees and the trees begin to unnaturally grow taller reaching the surface of the los noche forming a large forest around us the trees begin to make a sphere around you and my darkness seeps in and forms spears of darkness and they fly at you from every angle then the darken spears begin to turn all blob like before reaching you and attempt to drown you in dark goo the sphere begins to fill with the dark goo attempting to drown you then the trees around me begin to grow even taller and bigger the roots come out and form a gigantic castle,
I sit waiting in the throne on the throne with a smirk on my face waiting for my opponent to return,I expect more from him then this.
My darkness seeps out of the room my Heavy rock Golem begins to form out of the darkness and recede into the walls of the castle forming walls of brick in the castle making the castle look more natural.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Taka-hebi1; 02-14-2013 at 10:49 PM. Reason: fixing
Old 02-16-2013, 08:38 AM   #4
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

How do you sonido out of the box? With an incantation of this Hado, it has the power to warp time and space. Sonidoing away would'nt do escape it.
Old 02-16-2013, 11:45 AM   #5
Taka-hebi1
Special Jonin Candidate

what i'm saying is a dont completely understand kirohitsugi its self
plus i dont think its a unrestricted move.

Last edited by Taka-hebi1; 02-16-2013 at 11:51 AM. Reason: adding on
Old 02-16-2013, 02:23 PM   #6
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

Dude, look it up. I've used it before on many people. It's legal.
Old 02-16-2013, 03:44 PM   #7
Taka-hebi1
Special Jonin Candidate

fine fine gg

Old 02-16-2013, 04:36 PM   #8
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

Damn. Well, I hope to break the tie one day.
Old 02-16-2013, 05:04 PM   #9
Taka-hebi1
Special Jonin Candidate

what tie?

Old 02-16-2013, 05:17 PM   #10
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

I think I beat you 2 times and you beat me 2 times.
Old 02-16-2013, 05:43 PM   #11
Taka-hebi1
Special Jonin Candidate

I dont think there's any tie.

Old 02-16-2013, 05:50 PM   #12
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

Who has more wins? Not that it matters.
Old 02-16-2013, 06:07 PM   #13
Taka-hebi1
Special Jonin Candidate

probably you.

Old 02-17-2013, 07:02 AM   #14
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

oh, well, ok.