Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 02-15-2013, 11:30 PM   #1
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Shisko Shi
Default Village Hidden in the Cliff

Kage
(Bombs266) Gai

Members
Vergil Tatsuono (ZeroxNightmare)

Last edited by Shisko Shi; 02-28-2013 at 09:20 PM.
Shisko Shi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 12:52 AM   #2
Bombs266
Special Jonin Candidate

Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Default Re: Village Hidden in the Cliff

Like the second pic. nice headband symbol.

I snuck in through your window....

When the enemy flies, take to the skies!-
by the pilot of the red baron.
Bombs266 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 07:01 AM   #3
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Greetings Kage,

You are invited to be in an alliance with the Village Hidden in the Scales! Do you accept?

-sincerely Ryu(Kage of the Scales)
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 08:33 AM   #4
NINE-TAILS-BIJU
Special Jonin Candidate

NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to NINE-TAILS-BIJU

I like where I choose!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
~World of Meep~
I BLAME FORUM FOR HAVING SUCH A SUCKY SIGGY ;~;
NINE-TAILS-BIJU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 09:45 AM   #5
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Haha pop... It is more like the shadow who rule... Funny though.

Old 02-16-2013, 02:59 PM   #6
Bombs266
Special Jonin Candidate

Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Hello Ryu.

I would gladly accept, but i have one condition. I wish to have some of my ...prisoners... Moved to your city. As our village is earth, the defensive atribute, we sadly do not have the attacking power to keep them where they are. how ever, the dragons would. I am willing to send a few earth users to help gaurd them, and can bring them to your jail.

And, for above reasons, if we go to a war or battle together, my soldiers will most likely protect your soldiers, not fight.

Gia, Kage of the earth village.

Old 02-16-2013, 03:00 PM   #7
Bombs266
Special Jonin Candidate

(Nine, if you make a character in character creation thread, then come here and say Can i join your village, or which ever village, and it is up to the kage.)

Old 02-16-2013, 03:02 PM   #8
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

After a long trainning Gin walks into the Village to rest up. Walking in with his Headband on his arm showing the Village he is from. the one considered to be powerful at the moment for taking down Field.

Old 02-16-2013, 03:06 PM   #9
Bombs266
Special Jonin Candidate

( what village you from Shish?)

Old 02-16-2013, 03:15 PM   #10
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

(Shadow, I am a anbu shadow ninja)

Old 02-16-2013, 03:21 PM   #11
Bombs266
Special Jonin Candidate

*Three ninja land in front of Shish* The leader, is Gia. 'State your buisness. I don't mean to sound rude, but we are currently in a bit of trouble here, so make it quick.' At that moment there is a explosion in the background. gia turned to one of the men. 'Get the escapee under control!' The man nodded and left.

Old 02-16-2013, 03:24 PM   #12
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Soon Gin landed on the man. Moving with such speed that with out any enhancment if should be impossible to see me move. As I left an after image. I then tie the man up. "Shadow Style: Shadow robe jutsu.." I then stand up, Gin Hayabusa, Anbu of the Kage of the Shadow Village. Why? You have no control over your prison?"

Old 02-16-2013, 03:26 PM   #13
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.
Lightbulb Re: Village Hidden in the Cliff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bombs266 View Post
Hello Ryu.

I would gladly accept, but i have one condition. I wish to have some of my ...prisoners... Moved to your city. As our village is earth, the defensive atribute, we sadly do not have the attacking power to keep them where they are. how ever, the dragons would. I am willing to send a few earth users to help gaurd them, and can bring them to your jail.

And, for above reasons, if we go to a war or battle together, my soldiers will most likely protect your soldiers, not fight.

Gia, Kage of the earth village.
Your request is accepted. Please respond to our other message
-Ryu kage
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 03:27 PM   #14
Bombs266
Special Jonin Candidate

'As much as a wish to, no. We are atempting to ally with a powerful village to help us. Sadly, earth style moves are mainly defensive. And, he is a water ninja. Only four have escaped the prison, and he has done it three of the four times.

Old 02-16-2013, 03:33 PM   #15
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

"What Village? Let me in there... they will no longer escape after I am done with them... I used to be on interigtion 2 years ago."

Old 02-16-2013, 03:35 PM   #16
Bombs266
Special Jonin Candidate

Thank you, i'll also give you acsess to the interigation room...

Old 02-16-2013, 03:35 PM   #17
Bombs266
Special Jonin Candidate

*Gia recieves a message.* WHAT!?!? (most know what this is.)

Old 02-16-2013, 03:39 PM   #18
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

"What Village might I ask?" I then head to the ninja who escaped. I place my hand on him. "Shadow Style: Mental Nightmare Illusion." soon the man lived his worse fear as I interagted him. Until who refuesed to escape again.

Old 02-16-2013, 03:40 PM   #19
Bombs266
Special Jonin Candidate

*gia stnads in front of a assembled party of fighters, and some defesive ninja's. 'The enemy know of our plans. WE MUST ATTACK NOW! We have place our defensive procedure in place. FOLLOW ME!' Suddenly a tunnel in the ground obened, and the ninja charge through it, towards the village.

Old 02-16-2013, 03:40 PM   #20
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi

Hm. Cute.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved