Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > Naruto Role Play > Role Playing

Old 02-24-2013, 06:12 AM   #961
ko lee
Chunin Exam Proctor

ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Default Re: Village Hidden in the Oasis

Ryouta's body begins to move "Where is lady Sayuri?"
ko lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 06:14 AM   #962
InnerSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Sayuri notices that Ryouta has gained consciousness. She walks quickly to his bedside. "Ryouta." She says softly. "Are you alright?"

Sakura <3's Aeo

CHAAA!!!!!

InnerSakura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 06:17 AM   #963
ko lee
Chunin Exam Proctor

ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

"Actually lady Sayuri my name is Sougen the tribe chief of the panthers......Ryouta's gone" Sougen explained
Old 02-24-2013, 06:23 AM   #964
InnerSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Sayuri didnt quite grasp what Ryouta was saying. But it wasnt Ryouta. "Sougen." Sayuri repeated. "Arent you his panther? How is it possible for you to assume control of his body?" Sayuri asked. It wasnt unheard of for a biju to take over a human's body, however Ryouta's panther wasnt a biju. In fact, Sayuri had always considered him to be more like what you would call a summon animal. "What happened to Ryouta..?'' She asked.

Sakura <3's Aeo

CHAAA!!!!!

Old 02-24-2013, 06:26 AM   #965
ko lee
Chunin Exam Proctor

"I do not have all of the answers sadly, the reason I have gained control is because I was bonded to Ryouta when he was 14 by his father. You see I am a part of him." Sougen(Ryouta)"Ryouta soul is gone. So I assumed control. At least thats the only explanation"
Old 02-24-2013, 06:31 AM   #966
InnerSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

Sayuri only partially understood what Sougen was saying. She understood how an animal could be bonded to a human on a spiritual level, however she did not understand how that animal's soul could exist inside it's host's body without it's host's soul also being present. "How did his soul just...disappear...?" Sayuri was baffled. Not only that, her anxiety had peaked.

Sakura <3's Aeo

CHAAA!!!!!

Old 02-24-2013, 06:35 AM   #967
ko lee
Chunin Exam Proctor

"Well it may be explained that through our tribes beliefs we have created soul for ourselves. You see Ryouta was able to bond and combine with us, So maybe it could be reversed" He then pauses "You see I was put in Ryouta to force him to the Panther Island to form a contract with us. But my chakra spike recently in an odd way which might explain my appearance with Ryouta gone"
Old 02-24-2013, 06:42 AM   #968
InnerSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

"I still dont quite understand, Sougen...." Sayuri told Ryouta's panther. If her biju's soul were to be pulled from her body, Sayuri knew she would certainly die. She wasnt quite sure if her soul could exist separately somewhere while her biju controlled her body, however she knew if she died her biju would die as well. "His soul must be somewhere." Sayuri concluded. "He cant be dead, otherwise you would die, right?" Sayuri asked. She hoped she was correct.

Sakura <3's Aeo

CHAAA!!!!!

Old 02-24-2013, 06:49 AM   #969
ko lee
Chunin Exam Proctor

"Yes Lady Sayuri, Your hypothesis may be correct but where could he be?" Sougen thought

Ryouta wakes up in a dark room, where am I. What happened....Sayuri I hope she is safe. What is this place. He started to walk in what appeared to be bloody sand. Am I dead? He then began to feel a powerful chakra.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 02-24-2013, 07:02 AM   #970
InnerSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

"I only assumed..." Sayuri told Sougen. "Im a jinchuriki, so it is rather easy to draw conclusions. However....it is hard to say where exactly his soul may be..." Sayuri trailed off.

Isago opened his many eyes, gazing down from his prison at the tiny human below. Blood washed over Ryouta's feet as he stepped through the sand surrounding the bars that held Isago in his cage. "Heheheh...." Isago let out a low chuckle. "I see you've made it here. Welcome...to my domain. I hope you remain comfortable here..." the demon hissed. "Ill make sure to show you my best form of hospitality, considering the formal conversation we both shared earlier..." the biju mused. "By the time you manage to escape from here, puny human, Ill make sure you learn next time to speak more properly to your superiors. You owe me your life. And Ill make sure you dont soon forget it..."
Sand snaked up around Ryouta's feet and legs, holding him in place.

Sakura <3's Aeo

CHAAA!!!!!

Last edited by InnerSakura; 02-24-2013 at 07:08 AM.
Old 02-24-2013, 07:09 AM   #971
ko lee
Chunin Exam Proctor

"You maybe right who is to say"Sougen replied

"If I remember correctly we are even I saved her, which in turn saved you"Looking at Isago"if you really want a fight you got one, I am not playing your games. Red aura pushes the sand from him "Personally I don't like to be threatened, If I am stuck here I will make your time just as Pleasurable" he said in a mocking tone"I don't fear you Scorpion!"He said stepping into his cage

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 02-24-2013, 07:38 AM   #972
InnerSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

"When I spoke to Isago to help save him, I am certain Isago did as I asked. Ryouta's soul was definitely still in his body at the time. I will ask Isago if he knows where Ryouta's soul went." Sayuri decided. She attempted to contact her biju, however she could get no response. "What...?" She wondered. Her bond with the demon had been stronger than ever lately, and now their ties to each other had been severed...? "This is strange..." She thought. "I know Isago's presence isnt gone. Thats impossible. However....What is going on?" Sayuri was baffled. She couldnt understand how her connection to Isago as well as Sougen's connection to Ryouta had both been broken. "Well wherever Ryouta is, Im sure Isago will know how I can find him when I manage to speak to him." Sayuri said. Isago had saved Ryouta, and Sayuri was certain Isago had placed Ryouta in safe hands...

"I may do with you as I wish, now. Insolent mortal. Humans do not know when to learn their place. I am an ancient demon. What do you think the likes of you can do against one as powerful as I?" Isago growled. "Keep in mind that I allowed you to save her. I owe you nothing. You are lucky....Ill give you that. If Sayuri didnt value your pathetic life I would end your pitiful exisence here and now..." the beast laughed demonically. Ryouta stepped into Isago's cage, as he had escaped the sand which had bound his feet. "You are brave, brat. I will show you the true ferocity of the Ichibi." The beast roared, as he swung his tail at Ryouta, also stabbing at him with his enormous claws.

Sakura <3's Aeo

CHAAA!!!!!

Old 02-24-2013, 07:48 AM   #973
ko lee
Chunin Exam Proctor

"You have a keen perception lady Sayuri, may I ask what emotion Ryouta used?" Sougen asked. As he began to lick the back of his and and rub his head.

Ryouta jumps avoiding the tail. Unsheathing his sword knocking back the claws. " You are smug, you know that I am sick of your attitude. keep running your mouth...or mandibles. Whatever you call it because I may not be as old" The red aura grows around Ryouta " but I will never lose to you Panther Art: Mind and body are one(Users body becomes a hybrid panther human cross) Here I come scorpion!" Ryouta then slashes at the face of the scorpion swinging at such a fast rate it causing a sonic boom which is meant to knock awy the scorpion's claws.

Old 02-24-2013, 08:21 AM   #974
InnerSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ko lee View Post
"You have a keen perception lady Sayuri, may I ask what emotion Ryouta used?" Sougen asked. As he began to lick the back of his and and rub his head.

Ryouta jumps avoiding the tail. Unsheathing his sword knocking back the claws. " You are smug, you know that I am sick of your attitude. keep running your mouth...or mandibles. Whatever you call it because I may not be as old" The red aura grows around Ryouta " but I will never lose to you Panther Art: Mind and body are one(Users body becomes a hybrid panther human cross) Here I come scorpion!" Ryouta then slashes at the face of the scorpion swinging at such a fast rate it causing a sonic boom which is meant to knock awy the scorpion's claws.
"Yes...he used the love emotion..." Sayuri murmured. There was a lot of significance to that statement. "Why....?" Sayuri asked Sougen as he licked his paw before rubbing behind one ear.

"Grrr....You have angered me human. These mandibles shall be used to crush your puny spine, no matter how much of one you believe you possess." Isago growled. Ryouta knocked back Isago's claws using his sword, creating a sonic boom. Ryouta had failed to keep an eye on Isago's tail, and he stabbed it toward him. While Ryouta attempted to fend off the poisonous barb, sand sought to engulf Ryouta. At the same time, Isago attempted to snap Ryouta in half using his fangs.

Sakura <3's Aeo

CHAAA!!!!!

Old 02-24-2013, 08:38 AM   #975
ko lee
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by InnerSakura View Post
"Yes...he used the love emotion..." Sayuri murmured. There was a lot of significance to that statement. "Why....?" Sayuri asked Sougen as he licked his paw before rubbing behind one ear.

"Grrr....You have angered me human. These mandibles shall be used to crush your puny spine, no matter how much of one you believe you possess." Isago growled. Ryouta knocked back Isago's claws using his sword, creating a sonic boom. Ryouta had failed to keep an eye on Isago's tail, and he stabbed it toward him. While Ryouta attempted to fend off the poisonous barb, sand sought to engulf Ryouta. At the same time, Isago attempted to snap Ryouta in half using his fangs.
"Well you see his depending on which emotion he utilized, we canget a good guess on what may have occurred or at least take away some variables."Sougen explained.

Ryouta watched as he was attacked from three direction." panther art: Sonic roar" he used it to blow him self back away from the scorpion. " Pretty impressive Scorpion, but your all talk!" Ryouta then began shooting three sonic blasts from where he stood with his sword, aiming them straight at the scorpion. " Now set back relax and enjoy the show, Emotion reaction art: Vigorous hope (the user creates a barrier around himself). He then positions his blade as a dip, infuses it with wind chakra. Wind style: Sonic slash( causes a tremor of wind chakra to fly the direction its aimed.

Old 02-24-2013, 09:04 AM   #976
InnerSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
"Well you see his depending on which emotion he utilized, we canget a good guess on what may have occurred or at least take away some variables."Sougen explained.

Ryouta watched as he was attacked from three direction." panther art: Sonic roar" he used it to blow him self back away from the scorpion. " Pretty impressive Scorpion, but your all talk!" Ryouta then began shooting three sonic blasts from where he stood with his sword, aiming them straight at the scorpion. " Now set back relax and enjoy the show, Emotion reaction art: Vigorous hope (the user creates a barrier around himself). He then positions his blade as a dip, infuses it with wind chakra. Wind style: Sonic slash( causes a tremor of wind chakra to fly the direction its aimed.
"Really...? Like what? What would be our best variable?" Sayuri asked. She had an idea, however it seemed preposterous....

"Grraaaarrr!!!" Isago roared, furious as Ryouta used a jutsu. It sent the demon backwards, and Ryouta was able to evade his tail and fangs. "Dont assume anything, human whelp!" Isago said in a loud sinister voice. As Ryouta used the Sonic Roar jutsu, Isago countered by shooting a blob of poison secreted by his fangs. The poison splattered in all directions as Ryouta's technique made contact. Now Ryouta should be poisoned. Ryouta then shot three more sonic blasts from his sword, and Isago created an enormous wall of sand to block the blows. "You are in my territory! Do not assume you can tame me!" Isago hissed ferociously. Ryouta creates a shield around himself then uses Sonic Slash, aiming it at Isago. The scorpion countered by blasting the wind chakra with a powerful biju bomb. The biju bomb obliterated the attack, then soared through the sky toward Ryouta. That wasnt all, however. The sand beneath Ryouta's feet grabbed him, tripping him. He landed on his back, and his sword went flying.

Sakura <3's Aeo

CHAAA!!!!!

Last edited by InnerSakura; 02-24-2013 at 09:13 AM.
Old 02-24-2013, 09:28 AM   #977
ko lee
Chunin Exam Proctor

"Well you see each has a separate base of traits. Hope purifies and protects and fortifies, Love always tends to deal with the heart and soul. His worse to be feared are Rage and Death" Sougen explained.

As the bijuu bomb hit the blue shield it is absorbed. "Nice try Scorpio" You begin to see a figure in the orb. Ryouta begins to think of Sayuri in pain, his eyes begin to glow red."IM ENDING THIS" red aura explodes behind him fumigate the area beginning to take shape"Emotion Reation Art: Eternal Rage( The users strength grows ten fold as his body is enveloped in symbols his eyes turn completely red. A form of a beast takes shape behind him of there inner animal) A panther takes shape behind him sitting and staring. "I will make you regret not protecting Sayuri better" The red aura carries Ryouta's sword back to him he then holds his sword in the air. "Emotion Reaction art: Unlimited Murder ( the user absorbs there animal beast growing his strength even further. Also causing the users symbols to glow intensely unleashing there true fighting spirit). Ryouta sheathe his sword and begins punching at the scorpion his fists becoming unseen as sonic blasts begin flying at the beast in giant bursts, Ryouta keeps punching as he rushes the scorpion. With a final punch an aura flys out his fist n the shape of a panthers head attempting to bite the bijuu.

Last edited by ko lee; 02-24-2013 at 09:49 AM.
Old 02-24-2013, 10:22 AM   #978
InnerSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
"Well you see each has a separate base of traits. Hope purifies and protects and fortifies, Love always tends to deal with the heart and soul. His worse to be feared are Rage and Death" Sougen explained.

As the bijuu bomb hit the blue shield it is absorbed. "Nice try Scorpio" You begin to see a figure in the orb. Ryouta begins to think of Sayuri in pain, his eyes begin to glow red."IM ENDING THIS" red aura explodes behind him fumigate the area beginning to take shape"Emotion Reation Art: Eternal Rage( The users strength grows ten fold as his body is enveloped in symbols his eyes turn completely red. A form of a beast takes shape behind him of there inner animal) A panther takes shape behind him sitting and staring. "I will make you regret not protecting Sayuri better" The red aura carries Ryouta's sword back to him he then holds his sword in the air. "Emotion Reaction art: Unlimited Murder ( the user absorbs there animal beast growing his strength even further. Also causing the users symbols to glow intensely unleashing there true fighting spirit). Ryouta sheathe his sword and begins punching at the scorpion his fists becoming unseen as sonic blasts begin flying at the beast in giant bursts, Ryouta keeps punching as he rushes the scorpion. With a final punch an aura flys out his fist n the shape of a panthers head attempting to bite the bijuu.
"Its as I thought, then." Sayuri said. She had come to the conclusion that Ryouta must have been subsumed into her biju's conscious. It was the only explanation. She only wondered what was happening between the two of them....
-------------------------------------

Ryouta uses his Eternal Rage technique, and his body is covered in tattoos.
Isago notices a panther sitting in the distance, as Ryouta's eyes glow red. He begins to punch at Isago furiously, and tells him he will make him regret not protecting Sayuri. "How insolent. You would be willing to destroy me, knowing if you kill me Sayuri will also die. You have nerve to tell me to protect her, whelp. Can you really blame me for what happened to her...? Who was it who asked her to go to the shining desert?" The beast asked in a calm, demonic voice. He seemed unfazed as Ryouta's punches pounded the giant wall of sand which stood blocking Ryouta's blows. Once the wall had been destroyed, Ryouta used his full strength, and his power peaked. His markings began to glow as he absorbed the true power of his animal familiar.

He struck at Isago, and the aura from his fist forms a panther's head. "Impressive. However, you are foolish yet again to underestimate the power of a biju." Isago growls. He creates an enormous biju bomb, using it to counter Ryouta's strongest attack. After the techniques collide, the blast is enormous, and the shock wave it creates should be strong enough to knock out both Ryouta and Isago. However, Isago had already coated himself with a shield of sand to protect his exoskeleton from the blast. After the dust from the technique settles, Isago realizes Ryouta is only a few feet from him, and he lashes out with his barbed tail. "I wont kill you, human. But from this day forward you will know never to challenge me again!" Isago roars.
--------------------------------------

Sayuri falls to the ground. "What...?" She manages to gasp. Her biju's chakra has just spiked, and she can feel indescribable rage building up inside of her. Her mid-section begins to burn, and she feels like this is not Isago's doing. "Isago...!" She realizes what is about to happen. She must stop this. She realizes that Ryouta and Isago are engaged in a fierce battle, and perhaps they even intend to kill each other. Sayuri closes her eyes and tries to concentrate, while trying to communicate with Isago using her chakra.
----------------------------------------

"Isago!!!" Just as Isago is about to strike Ryouta, he abruptly hears Sayuri's voice. "How...?" He wonders. "Her link to my subconscious is supposed to be severed at the moment." He stops mere inches from Ryouta. Then, Sayuri's body manifests in the sand, and she stands between Ryouta and Isago. "Ryouta, what are you doing?" Sayuri asks. She then gazes at Isago. "Do you know what could have happened if this battle had continued?" She asked. "I do not care for that spineless human..!" Isago tells her, pinning Ryouta to the ground with his claws. "Isago, stop! Dont harm him. Please." Sayuri says. "I want this...human to understand just who he is dealing with." Isago hisses. "I will spare his life. But only because you ask." Isago tells Sayuri.

Sakura <3's Aeo

CHAAA!!!!!

Last edited by InnerSakura; 02-24-2013 at 10:36 AM.
Old 02-24-2013, 10:35 AM   #979
ko lee
Chunin Exam Proctor

Seeing Sayuri, Ryouta knocked the claws off of him. " Just gonna tell you this scorpion the fight was long but over" He then walks to the Scorpions face touching his forehead with his palm. Panther Art: Mind to mind (link the users mind with another) "It was fun fighting with you in truth Scorpio, we both messed up and that's the truth. Let's not ever mess up again. I love her, please do not tell her my secret. I consider you my ally even though you consider me insignificant. Also FYI I never would have risked her safety, no one gets to see my full strength." He then breaks the link and hugs Sayuri's sand copy." I am glad you are safe"

Old 02-24-2013, 10:46 AM   #980
InnerSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Seeing Sayuri, Ryouta knocked the claws off of him. " Just gonna tell you this scorpion the fight was long but over" He then walks to the Scorpions face touching his forehead with his palm. Panther Art: Mind to mind (link the users mind with another) "It was fun fighting with you in truth Scorpio, we both messed up and that's the truth. Let's not ever mess up again. I love her, please do not tell her my secret. I consider you my ally even though you consider me insignificant. Also FYI I never would have risked her safety, no one gets to see my full strength." He then breaks the link and hugs Sayuri's sand copy." I am glad you are safe"
Ryouta manages to free himself from Isago's claw. "You are right human. It was far from over." Isago growls. Then, Ryouta proceeds to walk over to Isago, touching his palm to his forehead. Ryouta explains his feelings to the demon. At first, Isago says nothing. He then lifts his massive claw above Ryouta, as if he will stab him with it. But then, he lowers it to rest just above Ryouta's shoulder. "You may be an insignificant human, however I must say you did do a good job amusing me." He said in a low hiss. Then, Ryouta hugs Sayuri's bunshin, and she in turn embraces him. "Thank you, Isago." Sayuri tells her biju. "Dont get cuddly with me, or Ill chop him in half right here." Isago states, and Sayuri laughs. "How do we get you out of here?" Sayuri then asks Ryouta.

Sakura <3's Aeo

CHAAA!!!!!