Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > Naruto Role Play > Role Playing

Old 02-16-2013, 12:56 PM   #21
CoolerThanIce
Chunin Exam Proctor

CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Village Hidden in the Oasis

Quote:
Originally Posted by konoha chimp View Post
Hmm will you guys be our allies? (Village hidden in the Ice)
Why not? Allies come in handy. But I can't make that decision by myself. You should pm the OP or something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceofPeace View Post
They are allies for the scales!!
Hold on, when was this decided???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaara-Shukaku View Post
As long as their are not a lot of grave responsibilities then why not I like feeling important.. :P
Excellent *kneels in front of you*
No, wait, strike that. I'm omnipotent, I mustn't kneel.
*Shakes your sand hand instead*

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
CoolerThanIce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 01:52 PM   #22
Gaara-Shukaku
King of the Jörmungandr!
Looking for that something

Location: Success is not about where you stand, but the direction in which you look.
Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via ICQ to Gaara-Shukaku Send a message via AIM to Gaara-Shukaku Send a message via MSN to Gaara-Shukaku Send a message via Yahoo to Gaara-Shukaku Send a message via Skype™ to Gaara-Shukaku

It is not official yet.... accepts the manly handshake of youth.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Quote:
Shika did, I did it, Shukaku did it..you got put in your place by half a dozen people.
Quote:
They favor you Gaara-Shukaku. Now is your time to ascend to a higher level of forum being. YOU have been chosen. Accept your fate.
Quote:

gs...man you look really zoned out.

You're my hero :3
Gaara-Shukaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 01:54 PM   #23
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi

Hm. So you can become allies with the Shadows, or you can become our enemies. Choose now.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 02-16-2013, 01:56 PM   #24
Rouge Uchiha18
Special Jonin Candidate

Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.
Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.
Send a message via Skype™ to Rouge Uchiha18

She will be allies with what ever village she wants.
:::::::.:::::::
:::::::::::::::
':::::::::::::'
':::::::::'
':::::'
':'
Rouge Uchiha18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 01:58 PM   #25
konoha chimp
Special Jonin Candidate

konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

*Nods* although just know that the village hidden in the ice gives free Ice cream to our allies

konoha chimp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 02:01 PM   #26
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

*sigh* It looks like people still aren't getting it.

Think of it this way, you can live, or you can die. Be my ally, or be my enemy. I thought the fields would be a good example, but perhaps we need one more....
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 02-16-2013, 02:11 PM   #27
CoolerThanIce
Chunin Exam Proctor

CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
It is not official yet.... accepts the manly handshake of youth.
Honestly, I think that the OP has you in mind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by konoha chimp View Post
*Nods* although just know that the village hidden in the ice gives free Ice cream to our allies
Gosh, this is just too tempting...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noctis Arashi View Post
*sigh* It looks like people still aren't getting it.

Think of it this way, you can live, or you can die. Be my ally, or be my enemy. I thought the fields would be a good example, but perhaps we need one more....
We can't be allies with too many villages though.

Last edited by CoolerThanIce; 02-16-2013 at 02:14 PM.
Old 02-16-2013, 02:25 PM   #28
Gaara-Shukaku
King of the Jörmungandr!

Location: Success is not about where you stand, but the direction in which you look.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via ICQ to Gaara-Shukaku Send a message via AIM to Gaara-Shukaku Send a message via MSN to Gaara-Shukaku Send a message via Yahoo to Gaara-Shukaku Send a message via Skype™ to Gaara-Shukaku

I think a truce is in order as it makes life so much easier.. allies with everyone!

Quote:
Shika did, I did it, Shukaku did it..you got put in your place by half a dozen people.
Quote:
They favor you Gaara-Shukaku. Now is your time to ascend to a higher level of forum being. YOU have been chosen. Accept your fate.
Quote:

Old 02-16-2013, 02:39 PM   #29
CoolerThanIce
Chunin Exam Proctor

Awards Showcase

Are the villages at war with each other or something? Becasue then I can totally see why this "enemy or ally" system exists.

Old 02-16-2013, 02:48 PM   #30
Gaara-Shukaku
King of the Jörmungandr!

Awards Showcase

If I am Kage, surely I need more rep haha

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Old 02-16-2013, 03:10 PM   #31
Hozuki
Special Jonin Candidate

Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

You know you want dat ice cream.

Click the spoiler!!!
Spoiler:

Hozuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 03:11 PM   #32
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

*waits* Hmmm.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 02-16-2013, 03:17 PM   #33
Bombs266
Special Jonin Candidate

Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Dear Oasis Kage-

My name is Gia, Kage of of the village hidden in the cliffs, your neighbor. I thought it would be for the best if we had a treaty in place to stop any....unnecessary violence.

Good day. -Gia-

I snuck in through your window....

When the enemy flies, take to the skies!-
by the pilot of the red baron.
Bombs266 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 03:31 PM   #34
CoolerThanIce
Chunin Exam Proctor

Awards Showcase

Quote:
If I am Kage, surely I need more rep haha
So does the kage's assistant *Pouts lower lip*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hozuki View Post
You know you want dat ice cream.
We do, but we just can't make any decisions without the OP yet. But...if your village has some leftovers...our village is totally willing to help you get rid of them...just saying....

Old 02-16-2013, 03:32 PM   #35
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

Hmph. As you are allies with the Shadow Village, we have gone to war with the scales. We are requesting that you support us in this battle. That is all. *bows*
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 02-16-2013, 03:57 PM   #36
InnerSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Quote:
I so want to be a part of this it's cool I do believe a Scorpion kind of emblem would be pretty cool. It has more relevance to the desert, and I think the name could be a little more creative and slightly simpler as I got tongue tied trying to pronounce it x-)
The name for the village is japanese for oasis. Its very creative in my opinion. Since the village is located in a desert oasis. The pronunciation actually isnt very hard. If you try it a few times you'll see that its actually very easy to say.

Here is how you say it: Oh-ay-shee-sue. Thats it. Just like Konoha. All you do is add gakure on the end. Gakure stands for "the village hidden in the" and oashisu stands for "oasis".

Sakura <3's Aeo

CHAAA!!!!!

InnerSakura is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 04:15 PM   #37
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Oasis you are with the scales correct?
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 04:16 PM   #38
Rouge Uchiha18
Special Jonin Candidate

Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.
Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.
Send a message via Skype™ to Rouge Uchiha18

Im starting with your village inner. And I just find it more vulnerable to my attack since the kage is not here right now.
:::::::.:::::::
:::::::::::::::
':::::::::::::'
':::::::::'
':::::'
':'
Rouge Uchiha18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 04:20 PM   #39
CoolerThanIce
Chunin Exam Proctor

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceofPeace View Post
Oasis you are with the scales correct?
Pop, we've just made allies with the Shadows. We're even helping them in the war against your village...
(Actually, the main reason why we made allies with them is because Noctis said that their village would attack any village that weren't allies with them or neutral). Keep in mind that the alliance could be broken after the war...

Old 02-16-2013, 04:27 PM   #40
Gaara-Shukaku
King of the Jörmungandr!

Awards Showcase

We have a lot of Jonin and Chunin squads on missions but I will see what I can do

Quote:
Quote:
Quote: