Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 02-22-2013, 04:50 PM   #141
Spectual
Chunin

Spectual has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Spectual has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Spectual has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Spectual has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Spectual has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Spectual has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Re: Village Hidden in the Scales

"Maybe i should go spy on other villages... I co*coughs* we could use the intel" Thinking it over while drinking some tea Genzu decides to head for the Hidden Ice Village to see if there was anything there.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Spectual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 10:25 PM   #142
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Shisko Shi

"Why would you want that? Wh yget it when you can take it over... I can help you." Regent said from behind the man. His back to his.

Shisko Shi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 10:54 AM   #143
Spectual
Chunin

Spectual has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Spectual has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Spectual has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Spectual has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Spectual has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Spectual has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

(Already got the intel but ah well)

"I really need to stop thinking out loud, anyway why would you help me?" I say to the stranger.

Old 02-28-2013, 11:33 PM   #144
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Soon a clone appears outside the village on the walls.
Soon I appear on the boarder of the Village as I preform my hand signs the draw blood as I place my hand down. Soon Signs and symbols appear as the travel around the Village. The rest go underground to atatck and kil lanything after them. One touch and all your chakra wil lbe absorbed.
--------------

"I am a man to be feared, I can help you and get what you need... the other villages will fall to you. YOu can even become kage if you wished."

Old 03-01-2013, 06:58 AM   #145
Spectual
Chunin

"Having all the villages is pointless, being Kages is even more pointless. Say you take over all the villages, what then?" This guy doesn't seem trustworthy to begin with so I should keep my guard up."...And anyway it would take more than two people to do that."

Old 03-01-2013, 11:37 AM   #146
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

"YOu saythat yet I have just captured this village and all the other by my self includingthe rogues..."

Soon the barrier completes preventing anything from enterig and leaving unlessthe user is defeated. "There is more to t then you think."

Old 03-01-2013, 12:24 PM   #147
Spectual
Chunin

"You captured the village, do you want a medal now? But what exactly do you want... Power, peace, revenge? There's got to be more to it than that. I feel like I'm being trapped in a cage that covers the village as I say. "You know that people can escape from here, all you have really done is temporarily trap them for a while"

Old 03-01-2013, 12:45 PM   #148
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

"No... It is impossible as log as I am focusing my chakra... It is impossible for anyone to get in or out."

Old 03-01-2013, 01:36 PM   #149
Spectual
Chunin

"What about the reverse summon? There's a crack in every wall no matter how well it's built". I say as I stand up.

Old 03-01-2013, 01:51 PM   #150
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

"Yes... But it invoke me. I am the weakness, as long as I am focusing it it can not be broken. Unless you have ninja outside or some help there is nothin. That is why I played my card now. Evey villa is in the same spot right now."

Old 03-01-2013, 02:06 PM   #151
Kirin Inuzuka
Chunin Exam Participant

Kirin Inuzuka is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kirin Inuzuka is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kirin Inuzuka is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kirin Inuzuka is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kirin Inuzuka is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Yo, what's going on here?

You come to love not by finding the perfect person but by seeing an imperfect person perfectly.
Kirin Inuzuka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 02:58 PM   #152
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

"Retrubution..."

Old 03-01-2013, 04:12 PM   #153
Kirin Inuzuka
Chunin Exam Participant

Kirin Inuzuka is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kirin Inuzuka is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kirin Inuzuka is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kirin Inuzuka is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kirin Inuzuka is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Retribution? What are you talking about?

You come to love not by finding the perfect person but by seeing an imperfect person perfectly.
Old 03-01-2013, 06:18 PM   #154
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

"You will learn soon enough once every villages seal is finished.

Old 03-01-2013, 06:56 PM   #155
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Roy shook his head

Sephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 06:56 PM   #156
Kirin Inuzuka
Chunin Exam Participant

I don't understand why are you doing this?

Old 03-01-2013, 07:04 PM   #157
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

"Like I said you will learn..."

Old 03-02-2013, 12:49 AM   #158
Spectual
Chunin

"Well you're going to run out of chakra eventually and you said that we wouldSoon learn why, So its just a waiting game.

Old 03-02-2013, 10:05 AM   #159
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

"Heh don't you worry about my chakra... I was born wig a lot an I have a Biju helping me with that to... And by the time the waiting is do e the world will be gone... I might be nice and give your village. 10 seconds to leave with out getting killed."

Old 03-02-2013, 10:11 AM   #160
Spectual
Chunin

"This world will be gone? Please. Even a bijuu could't destroy the world, and anyway all we have to do is make you focus on something else and bam, no more jutsu".