Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Off-Topic

Off-Topic For anything under the sun that won't fit elsewhere!

Old 02-15-2013, 09:27 AM   #21
Obito
Special Jonin Candidate

Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.
Default Re: I want to be fearless and rebelish

Lol, no doudt you speak your mind a lot, most people don't like that because they can't handle "direct" people.

You should never pretend to be someone you're not, specially for people you don't like.

Just be yourself.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Obito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 09:28 AM   #22
***V***
Special Jonin Candidate

***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Have you tried telling him what's going on? He could talk to them, set up new rules and tell them if they can't be considerate of anyone else, they can quit.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:
Quote:
V is the lady of destruction
Quote:
Oh V.......Hebi thinks he will miss you most of all
With your neverwavering indifference and your witty sarcasm and for giving #Baby Latte that macaroni and cheese recipe xD
Quote:
Why do I feel that V would make an almost perfect female counterpart of L?

***V*** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 09:31 AM   #23
konoha chimp
Special Jonin Candidate

konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

I admire your self restraint and being able to stay calm, I would say keep at what you're doing, just ignore them besides you shouldn't care what a**holes like them say or do anyway. But also try to acknowledge that there's a 'line' and if they cross that line to insult you don't be afraid to stand up for yourself.

My advice would be to not be afraid to stand up for yourself. If you continue to be pushed around and never stand up for yourself it's never going to stop. How you percieve 'standing up for yourself' is up to you but just know bullies like them only need to be stood up to once. After that they will never bother you again, I guarantee it

konoha chimp is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 09:33 AM   #24
FireShadow
Veteran Chunin

FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ***V*** View Post
Have you tried telling him what's going on? He could talk to them, set up new rules and tell them if they can't be considerate of anyone else, they can quit.
well he suspended one of them but they came back with the same attitude. only time i got a break is win thier "leader" went to jail on drug selling.
FireShadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 09:38 AM   #25
***V***
Special Jonin Candidate

***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

:/ Well, I don't think you should have to deal with them. Expecially if their like that... besides the job you do have, are you sure you can't find another one? At most jobs, people are going to be like that, but normally not as bad as it is there for you. There must be something you could do that you'd be good at.

Spoiler:
Quote:
V is the lady of destruction
Quote:
Oh V.......Hebi thinks he will miss you most of all
With your neverwavering indifference and your witty sarcasm and for giving #Baby Latte that macaroni and cheese recipe xD
Quote:
Why do I feel that V would make an almost perfect female counterpart of L?

***V*** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 04:06 PM   #26
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireShadow View Post
ok i like the qoute but in truth i am quiet but friendly and keep to my self usually but still people seem to just surround me and say rude things about me.
are you sure they're being rude and not just you know talking?

I'm not mocking you at all but you are..unreasonably thin skinned. It's a very telling thing that when you first joined this forum and were told not to spam post the first thing that immediately leaped into your mind was "these guys hate me!!"

not..the more rational "okay so maybe I am spamming and failing to pay attention to something and they're all just pointing it out for me" no..you immediately thought people were disrespecting you and disliked you.

This enormously thin skinned mindset..has followed you literally everywhere, in situations where we have all (and fairie will testify to this) been above and beyond normally kind to you..and you instantly assume we're abusing you.

you also have a hair trigger..so I don't believe you stay quiete you don't handle criticism or input that clashes with your opinion on things and you snap incredibly easily.

so I'll be upfront with you..you're first problem is that you literally invent if not outright walk into at least 45-50% of the misery you go through on a daily basis..at least online

Quote:
before i fought and made tons of enemies. i didn't care until i became an ass myself. anyway, i hate "Manning up" because i'm tired of drama because my drama is with large organizations of people and thier hate of me spreads to all thier other friends and aquantinices and people avoid me like the plague and already have negative reaction of me. I just want to go to a place where people like me and assholes keep to themselves. But I guess I am being idealistic.
so instead of standing up to yourself you want to withdraw into a fantasy world or run off? Neither of those are healthy..and if an entire community is beset against you..its not just a clique of assholes being asssholes.. there's another component to it we're all missing.

Quote:
Ok but what did my friends or wit had to do with anything here? You brong that up to prove that i wasn't man enough or whatever you trying to prove.
..are you serious? You went into detail about how your social standing is a nuclear disaster because of your inability to stand up to people who are slighting you (both real and imagined) Noctis comments regarding your friends..is entirely relevant to this discussion.

This is another example- Noctis is being abrasive he's almost always abrasive but its not abrasiveness out of malice, the guy doesn't hold you in contempt he's not being an ass to you because he doesn't like you and enjoys seeing you rage. he is who he is and if you stopped being blustered by the tone of his post and actually bothered to read the substance of it you'd see that this guy is trying to..I dunno actually point out why you are having this problem?

Really I don't dispute the fact that you probably get a lot of undeserved flak in life we all have to deal with jerkasses and bullies..the conflict resolution skills one needs to deal with said people is a learning experience that requires time and maturity..it also requires one to be a tad bit less sensitive..

Quote:

Pretty dumb evidence as it proves nothing. you are a good guy i guess but your bedside manners are terrible you irk me because its like you are trying to insult. but if you aren't i apologize
it's dumb evidence? it proves a lot actually and if you weren't so shallow and easily hurt you probably would have been able to avoid much of the issues you have gone through both on line and in real life.

Look Fire Shadow I know you think I'm an ass and you think Noctis is too but take a good look at us, Who we are "asses" too and who we aren't how a lot of our closest online buddies tend to be some of the nicer people on the forum and it has a lot to do with the fact that we reserve our wrath for people who deserve it..

my advice to you is to take a good long hard look at yourself in the mirror because from my own personal experience with you..you aren't a bad guy but you are unreasonably hypersensitive..you take almost every single thing said to you as mockery and scorn which makes trying to talk to you a nightmare and makes defending you (again as Wish and others will testify) incredibly difficult because clear as day..in many cases you very likely create the entire situation without meaning too

once you work on getting over that issue we can work on helping you deal with the real bullies you very likely deal with

The Immortal Watch Dog is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 05:03 PM   #27
Muffintop
Special Jonin Candidate
Quasi-Admin

Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

I'm going to move this, as it's not really a debate thread.

Muffintop is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 05:57 PM   #28
Red
sorry red :(

Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

If you're being seriously harassed by your coworkers/boss, and if you are a legal American and are not working under the table, I would definitely take this to court. Have you asked them to stop? Are they being racist? Is it ever more than just verbal abuse?

EDIT: If this is a serious bullying situation then I truly feel terrible for you and I really would like to try and help you. If you're overreacting to little things, however, then I can't really help you. But the way you're making it sound is if as if there is serious bullying going on.

I don't know what to put here yet, so I leave you with a nice picture of a buffalo.

Spoiler:
Haha, just kidding.

<3 this heart represents the bromance of Red and RockyL. /brohug

Last edited by Red; 02-15-2013 at 06:01 PM.
Red is offline   Reply With Quote