Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Leaf Village Council > Forum Feedback & Issues

Forum Feedback & Issues Having problems using the forums or site? Maybe you have some feedback about the site you'd like to share? Post it here.

Old 02-13-2013, 09:53 AM   #1
Kiseki
Release the Kraken!

Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Can't upload new pictures to my photo album

What is your problem?: Title.
Screenshot of the issue?:

vBulletin Message Upload of file failed.

^

Is what the screen says.

Operating System: Windows erhm... 7?
Browser: Firefox
ISP:
Any other info?:

I was wondering if more people got this message.
It never happened to me before on this forum.
Also: I'm always using this PC, so its not my PC thats derping.

Thanks in advance.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Kiseki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 10:08 AM   #2
Sajuuk
Special Jonin Candidate

Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Can't upload new pictures to my photo album

What is the file type (eg png, bmp, jpg etc) ? If it's not listed as being supported, the file will not upload. "Upload of file failed" is a fairly generic error that doesn't really indicate the actual issue.
YouTube Channel:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sajuuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 10:56 AM   #3
Kiseki
Release the Kraken!

Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Just a .jpg just like all the other photos I have uploaded.
If I used anything special I would have noticed you of course
I know its a random error that doesn't really say anything...
But thats not really my fault isn't it?

I have zero PC knowledge.
However I'm not that stupid to put in a different type of file other than allowed

Oh and if I try to upload two photos it says this:

"Some of the pictures you attempted to upload failed. The pictures that failed are:
  • DSC04964-1.jpg
  • DSC04935-1.jpg
To receive a more detailed error message, upload only one picture at a time."

Which is weird, because usually I can even upload 3 at the same time.
And obviously yes, I have tried to upload even 1 at the time. o.o

And along with that, whenever I insert the second file to the download page...
For some reason I get a one piece pop up commercial when I do so. Thats odd or what?

Old 02-13-2013, 12:08 PM   #4
Ashen
The Reaper
Quasi-Admin

Ashen completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

And how big are these images in terms of file size?

And have you tried uploading the image one at a time to get a more detailed error message?

Ashen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 01:14 PM   #5
Kiseki
Release the Kraken!

Awards Showcase

Wow, for some reason... I was at a friends place for a bit and I'm back now.
I restart my PC and I managed to upload two new files successfully.
Solved I guess? Thanks for everyone's effort to help me though.
I'm afraid we shall not know what the problem was!

@ Ashen
The photos were resized to 15% so I don't think it was the size either.
Just uploaded the same files now that I couldn't upload a few hours ago.

Old 02-19-2013, 02:09 PM   #6
Ninja of Cao
Banned

Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Ninja of Cao

I've experienced this problem too, and before anyone asks: the file size and format would have been accepted by the system if it was working properly.

I do not know what the issue is, but it usually solves itself if I restart the web browser (alternatively, the computer).
Ninja of Cao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 02:28 PM   #7
Ashen
The Reaper
Quasi-Admin

Awards Showcase

Well if the issue keeps popping up for people, it would help to hear the detailed error message that you should get by uploading only one of the failing images at a time. If we can get more detailed information on the error we can probably work towards figuring out what's causing it. Simply saying that images are failing to upload really doesn't tell us anything.

Ashen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 03:10 PM   #8
Vinchuriki
Chunin Exam Participant

Vinchuriki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Vinchuriki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Vinchuriki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Vinchuriki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Vinchuriki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Vinchuriki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Vinchuriki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

I have the same thing going on, but unfortunately, I just receive the "image upload failed message", it never gives me anything detailed. Again, this usually fixes itself after a restart, but has been going on all day today... Everything fits Kiseki's examples, as well.

"In the ninja world, those who break the rules are trash, that's true, but those who abandon their comrades are worse than trash."

~Kakashi Hatake, always insightful.

Pangea Battle Record: Vin Saisei

2-1

Spoiler:
W-Delfonsus Myotimus vs. Vin Saisei-L
L-Raiden vs. Vin Saisei-W
L-Leewannabe vs. Vin Saisei-W
Vinchuriki is offline   Reply With Quote