Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Off-Topic

Off-Topic For anything under the sun that won't fit elsewhere!

Old 02-12-2013, 11:49 PM   #1
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Shisko Shi
Default Why most Alien Stories are fake...

To start off I would like to say that I am talking about this gray/green butt hole that keeps probbing me at night!

First off. Listen to this song for no real reason other then to hypnotise yuo to become my slave...

Ok now that Class in in session. Who can tell me what makes their body the way that it is?

NO IDIOTS!

*throws book at you guys*

Lol ok ok all kidding aside.

The reason scientist believe their body is the way it is, because the lack of gravity. This of cause will for a fact with time and evolution is you will, change your skeletal structor.

Experts believe that if we where to travel in space for lets say hundreds of years. with out or gravity pull, we would form like them. Small bodies and big heads. That classical look. So if so? then how could an Alien come here based on our Gravity being stronger?
Also how is it that they seem to come to earth and are effected by our grvaity just like us? WOulnd't they be stringer fro ma stronger force or lighter from a lighter force?

You're captain of the football team and are heavily involved in other sports. You actually get pretty decent grades, but most people don't know that. Most girls really really REALLY want to date you, but you don't notice or care for them. They're just fangirls. Like Sasuke.
You have a cool headed manner, and it almost appears as serious. When you're out in the games playing, you're just as serious but extremely aggressive. This is what leads the NDF football team to victory (lol in reality the team would suck ass but lets just imagine it otherwise)
You're popular and a lot of people look up to you and see you as most likely to win "Best All Around" in the yearbook. You walk into a party and everyone shouts "AYYY IT'S COLLIIIIIN" and you get attacked by high fives by your teammates and crew and hugs by desperate females. But most people don't know a lot about you personally because you don't let anyone in a lot.
Shisko Shi is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 11:58 PM   #2
InnerSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.
Default Re: Why most Alien Stories are fake...

Speaking of aliens and ghosts....
Now I'm freaked out because I just heard something in my living room. XP

Sakura <3's Aeo

CHAAA!!!!!

InnerSakura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 12:01 AM   #3
Izi90
Genin

Izi90 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Izi90 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Izi90 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Izi90 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Izi90 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Izi90 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I believe why most of imagery of E.T are small built is because with an intelligent mind, one will choose to find ways to make labor easier and effortless. Brain power grows and strength depletes. I agree also with your travelling theory Shisko-san.

Traveling light years away and only to be consuming only fluid type of nutrients or snack is smart traveling and it saves space.

Some E.Ts might even have remove their reproductive system because test tube babies generator and cloning gives higher chances of survival and genitacally modify embryos to desired interest are made easy.

But not all E.T, i think some looks just like us. Shinier and smartier =)
Old 02-13-2013, 12:04 AM   #4
InnerSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Spoiler:

Sakura <3's Aeo

CHAAA!!!!!

InnerSakura is offline   Reply With Quote