Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Otaku Paradise

Otaku Paradise Wanna talk about anime related merchandise? Wanna brag about your collections? Wanna show yourself off in your cosplay outfit? Come one, come all!

Old 06-17-2013, 09:24 PM   #1
SWW4
Banned

SWW4 has a dark heart coursing with Dark Chakra
Default SoS: Help A SHINOBI

Excuse me please!

I am in DESPERATE Need for a headband.

Sadly, I live in a community/school that is not into Naruto (they don't even know what it is >.>)

And I would really like something like a headband!!

I am the President of my Class and the Band and I am Squad leader for the saxophones. And it is traditional for the students to give the Squad Leader a gift.

Usually the gifts are lamed (because its hard to figure out what the Squad leader wants ) But I asked my younglings to get me a headband.

SORRY FOR RAMBLING ON!!!

But I would like a link or advice on where or how to get a headband. Or any other stuff (nothing simple or lame like a keychain or nothing childish as a toy. Something cool from the series (like a jacket as well))

PLEASE HELP!
SWW4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2013, 10:15 PM   #2
Rouge Uchiha18
Special Jonin Candidate

Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.
Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.
Send a message via Skype™ to Rouge Uchiha18
Default Re: SoS: Help A SHINOBI

Try Amazon or Ebay. I know they have authentic metal headbands on Amazon. And I'm also certain they have a jacket from naruto (like Minato's hokage jacket and such) And you can get like model swords and stuff (like sasuke's blade) But on Ebay, seeing how much stuff Is fake, I would just go with Amazon.
:::::::.:::::::
:::::::::::::::
':::::::::::::'
':::::::::'
':::::'
':'
Rouge Uchiha18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2013, 10:27 PM   #3
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Amazon
Anime 'n Games

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
She's one of my psycho's
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2013, 10:30 PM   #4
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Shisko Shi

What of hot Topic? they tend to or used to. And Ebay and Amazon

Shisko Shi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2013, 10:40 PM   #5
Akatsukicloud
Freshmen Academy Student

Akatsukicloud saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Go for something good. Mine is blue with a metal leaf village forehead protector with an actual scratch through it. The actual metal ones are cooler than the plastic or the ones with the symbol colored black.
Akatsukicloud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 07:03 AM   #6
SWW4
Banned

SWW4 has a dark heart coursing with Dark Chakra

Thanks guys. No anime, CDs, manga, toys, or games

Just stuff that connects me to the series
Ex:headbands, jacket, swords
SWW4 is offline   Reply With Quote