Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Leaf Village Council > Forum Feedback & Issues

Forum Feedback & Issues Having problems using the forums or site? Maybe you have some feedback about the site you'd like to share? Post it here.

Old 02-12-2013, 01:49 AM   #1
RadicusMaximus
Apprentice Genin

RadicusMaximus is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RadicusMaximus is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RadicusMaximus is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RadicusMaximus is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RadicusMaximus is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Tagging other users in posts.

So, I was thinking that it would be cool if you could tag users in posts. If you were tagged, you'd get a notification or something.

Example: if I was talking to someone who wasn't online at the moment, I could tag them in a post I made, that would notify them to look there.

Example #2: When RPing, I could tag people in a post, that way I know they will see it. Or, if we are waiting on someone's turn, instead of everyone PMing that person, we just tag him/her.

This would be nice because then you could have a multiple-person conversation and always be updated on when the next comment is posted.

I hope you take this into consideration and I thank you for reading this.

-Radicus, of the clan Maximus

The answer to life is Nutella

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
RadicusMaximus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 08:33 AM   #2
Sajuuk
Special Jonin Candidate

Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Tagging other users in posts.

It would get very annoying as people's private messages would just be spammed with "You were tagged by X!" that would quickly fill up user's inboxes. There is a plugin that can do this but I don't really think it would be of use to many users.
YouTube Channel:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sajuuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 01:14 PM   #3
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Yeah, I was going to post this morning but I was eating.
While this could be useful, I know that a lot of the more popular users would be discontent with it.

However, if someone wants to edit the plugin so that it's an option we can disable, it may be more fit for use. Also, I remember a few things being shot down because it promoted the whole "Facebook-esque" idea and some don't like that.
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 03:00 PM   #4
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sajuuk View Post
It would get very annoying as people's private messages would just be spammed with "You were tagged by X!" that would quickly fill up user's inboxes. There is a plugin that can do this but I don't really think it would be of use to many users.
That problem would easily be resolved if the email was deleted upon the reader reading the post that was tagged.

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
megabbaut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 11:52 AM   #5
BMC1994
Special Jonin Candidate
BG Moderator

BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I dont have much too say here but i like the idea.

Quote:
on black person kage when his susuano grabbed him and he put him in ms genjutsu with tsuki.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Souret
Yes
BMC1994 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 02:57 AM   #6
Rikudo-Sennin Kage
Genin Elite

Rikudo-Sennin Kage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Rikudo-Sennin Kage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Rikudo-Sennin Kage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Rikudo-Sennin Kage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Rikudo-Sennin Kage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Rikudo-Sennin Kage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Rikudo-Sennin Kage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Rikudo-Sennin Kage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sajuuk View Post
Agree Sajuuk-Sensei. Like Shikamaru Nara-Sensei said earlier, it can promote Facebook and you watch, heard, seen in the News that many got cyber-bullied there. If Facebook-like things got here, then many won't come here. Well I love this site and I don't want it to be a site that no one wants to come.

It is not as safe and secure in Facebook than here. I love the idea that Toma RNK-Sensei brought up about the introduction of Reputations here. It really makes this site cool, safe, fun and educational (as in the Rules and Laws).

Good job Forum Staff Members. Appreciate your help and effort around here.
|\......./|
| \...../ |
|(())(())|
||||||||||
\||||||||/
||9 9 9 9 9||
/|||||||||||||\
(Put this in your Sig if you like Sage of the Six Paths)
By Rikudo-Sennin Kage
Spoiler:
Favourite Characters: Naruto, Kakashi, Sasuke, All Kages and other Heroes such as Nagato and Itachi
Rikudo-Sennin Kage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 03:07 AM   #7
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Drifting through the cold walls, dancing in the subtle shadows, always never ending up anywhere...
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Throw Rasen-Shuriken

I already go back and check previously from where I left off in threads..so I know already I would be one of those with no use for it.
Just from reading this it's sounds like it'll be annoying specially for quite active posters that talk in many threads at once.

BF:

Spoiler:

Throw Rasen-Shuriken is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 11:48 AM   #8
Fighting_dreamer
Chunin Exam Participant

Fighting_dreamer has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fighting_dreamer has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fighting_dreamer has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fighting_dreamer has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fighting_dreamer has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fighting_dreamer has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fighting_dreamer has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fighting_dreamer has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

I like this idea but I think it would be better to have it as an option like Shikamaru Nara said.

Also, for people who see 'tagging' as something borrowed from facebook, it could be named/characterized differently while serving somewhat similar but an enhanced function tailored to make this site more user-friendly.

Fighting_dreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 01:45 PM   #9
Rouge Uchiha18
Special Jonin Candidate

Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.
Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.
Send a message via Skype™ to Rouge Uchiha18

I think it's a good idea as far as RP'ing. You can quit or go offline for a few hours and be lost and don't know what you missed. But having the option of being tagged would help with that.
:::::::.:::::::
:::::::::::::::
':::::::::::::'
':::::::::'
':::::'
':'
Rouge Uchiha18 is offline   Reply With Quote