Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Video Game Central

Video Game Central For any and all game discussion threads not related to Naruto

Old 02-12-2013, 08:25 PM   #1
ObitoUchiha
Special Jonin Candidate

ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Minecraft PVP: The Walls

Ok, my brother got me. I like this one.

The people, like most in minecraft, are immature at times... but it's a fun game.

Basically, you are divided into 4 teams. Approx. 10 people per team. The map is divided into 4, and you are randomly placed in a biome. Mountain, jungle, tundra, and beach.

You have 15 minutes to gather resources (can't leave your biome) and then it ends when everyone but one team has died.

Two common strategies:
Skybase: People gather a lot of cobble and ladders and build straight up and make a 10x10 base in the sky. Measurements vary, but I like making big bases. Cheap people use lava falls, I make traps with redstone. Heh.

Rush: Basically, people get iron everythihng and rush straight to enemies the second the walls fall for extra materials. Opinions vary over which is better, and which is more cheap.

I don't think the skybase is necessarily hiding. I make traps and get food and stuff to prevent people from sneaking up on me. Also, it is possible to run out of food and such, meaning I would have to come down.

http://mcthewalls.com/ Here's the server. It's free but you can pay for VIP (VIP doesn't sway gameplay too much, surprisingly)

(^ ^)/)))
/_!_\ Hidan to Kakuzu: Draw me like one of your RICH girls...

Quote:
Wrinkles makes Obito tingle (#^.^#)
Official Co-leader of the Official
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
FC!

I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paste this into your signature
ObitoUchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 08:26 PM   #2
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi
Default Re: Minecraft PVP: The Walls

I've seen LP's of this. Looks fun. Me and Bawx should team up.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 02-12-2013, 08:41 PM   #3
ObitoUchiha
Special Jonin Candidate

ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

I use my brother's account. Little bro got it for Christmas. Heh.

Let me know if you'll play. I only tend to play around times like this, I'm in a lobby right now...

(^ ^)/)))

Quote:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
FC!

I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paste this into your signature
Old 02-12-2013, 08:48 PM   #4
ObitoUchiha
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Hey Noct, you should play now! The top server on the link... need people.

EVERYONE JOIN SERVER 1!

(^ ^)/)))

Quote:
FC!