Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

View Poll Results: Favorite Quote of Gaara's?
"What does pain feel like...?" 1 33.33%
"I finally understand...I'm alone. I'll no longer care about anyone. I am all that matters." 0 0%
"Bitter crimson tears flow from lifeless eyes and mingle with the endless sand, feeding the chaos within me-and making me stronger" 0 0%
"When did you all forsake yourselves?" 1 33.33%
"One day, I want to become someone who is needed. Not as a weapon of terror, But as Kazekage." 0 0%
"...No...what was I originally?...It just shared a consciousness with me...What is it originally? A mere small sensation..." 0 0%
"I am a relic of the past that they wish to erase and forget. So why do I exist? To exist you need a purpose, otherwise, you might as well be dead." 0 0%
"You and I have the same eyes. Eyes that long to kill those who put you through the hell called lonliness." 0 0%
"You're the same then. When you feel the honor of your idol under scrutiny, you become enraged. As if it were your own honor being questioned. The more precious your idol is to you, the harder you fight for him." 0 0%
"Perhaps the companionship of even an evil person is preferable to lonliness" 0 0%
"Peace under an illusion is not true peace. Its only meaningful if you manage to accomplish it for real." 0 0%
"I used to think 'friend' was just another word. Nothing more, nothing less. When I met you, I realized that what's important is the word's meaning." 0 0%
"There are no enemies here before me! We have all suffered at Akatsuki's hand! There is no Suna, no Iwa, no Konoha, no Kiri, and no Kumo! There is only 'shinobi'! 0 0%
"Mother definitely was amazing. She gave me the medicine you gave her to give to me." 0 0%
"If you're prepared to take up the mantle of a kage, then you know what you have to do, as Sasuke's friend." 0 0%
"I shall kill you. I will not cease to exist." 0 0%
"Long gone. Im no longer the Jinchuriki you created." 0 0%
Other. 1 33.33%
Voters: 3. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-11-2013, 11:44 AM   #1
InnerSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.
Default Favorite Character Quote

This is the "Favorite Character Quote" Thread. Ill include a poll, and we will start off with Gaara.

You can pick which quote is your favorite from the ones I have listed. Feel free to discuss anything about the particular character in this thread. Afterall, this is the Character Talk section. XD

I will also be adding many more characters to this section. I hope everyone enjoys my threads.

Sakura <3's Aeo

CHAAA!!!!!

InnerSakura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 11:59 AM   #2
Izi90
Genin

Izi90 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Izi90 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Izi90 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Izi90 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Izi90 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Izi90 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Favorite Character Quote

My favorite quote is by Yamato-taicho. It goes like "I like being nice and friendly, but I don't have any problems with ruling by fear either."

Believe it! *Likes thread*
Old 02-11-2013, 12:18 PM   #3
Spectual
Chunin

Spectual has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Spectual has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Spectual has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Spectual has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Spectual has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Spectual has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Kakashi/Obito "Those who break the rules are scum, but those who abandon their friends are worse than scum."
Spectual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 12:32 PM   #4
InnerSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

I will make a thread about Yamato and Obito, also. ^^

Sakura <3's Aeo

CHAAA!!!!!

InnerSakura is offline   Reply With Quote