Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

Old 02-09-2013, 04:41 PM   #41
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.
Default Re: Neji vs PTS kakashi

how am I playing dumb when you edit what you say after it I counter it

Neji has no known fear so the genjutsu has no effect

So now you compare the start of PTS Sakura to the end of PTS Sakura?!?!?!

Even Kakashi said that she fell for it easily

Last edited by PrinceofPeace; 02-09-2013 at 04:46 PM.
Old 02-09-2013, 04:54 PM   #42
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate

Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

To be honest I see kakashi raping with just taijutsu and raikiri. I didnt ment I'll on it because I dont feel like explaining myself. He has engaged way more skilled fighters than Neji. Zabuza rapes considering what it takes to put him down.
Old 02-09-2013, 05:01 PM   #43
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

^this kind of thinking is why Neji wins

Zabuza that is the ONLY person Kakashi fought in part one and won against. Neji would beat him easily cuz he can see in the mist

Kabuto outsmarted Kakashi with ease
and
Itachi was toying with Kakashi

What taijutsu feats surpass Neji's

Plus using the sharigan so much takes a bigger toll on Kakashi. Kakashi was out of breath after his short fight against Zabuza

Last edited by PrinceofPeace; 02-09-2013 at 06:03 PM.
Old 02-09-2013, 06:59 PM   #44
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate

Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Number 1 no proof of Neji seeing through the mist.

Number 2 Kabuto is a straight up beast in hand 2 hand and combat the way he went head up against Tsunade and shizune is proof of that. So how that is a point against Kakashi I don't know.

Number 3 you fail to see how the skill difference can't help you there. Except point to the fact Zabuza is faster, and more powerful than Neji. If you disagree name someone of worth Neji actually defeated. This comes up to number 4.

Number 4 Kakashi has troubles with the experts in the story. It is actually pretty vague where Neji speed and skill level was at. He actually hasn't shown anything really impressive in part 2 . Except for fight a clone of kisame. He had help with that so that is nothing.
Old 02-09-2013, 07:22 PM   #45
PrinceofPeace
Banned

lol you need proof. The bykugan can see though the mist. It can't fool the bykugan but, due to the mist being created with the user's chakra, any sharigan and rinnegan -user will see the mist coloured by their opponent's chakra, which will effectively hide the user from the dojutsu . The bykugan does not just see chakra it can differnciate between it. It would see the foe because it has a different amount of charka than the mist.

Lol you are taking the Tsuande and shizuen fight as proof. Tsuande is slow. Kabuto was dodging just to get her tired and she STILL got a small hit on him. Plus Tsuande was in her phobia state she was not at her best. And Shizune is not that good at taijutsu. There was barely a battle between them.

PTS Neji defeated Kidomaru who is an overall bigger threat than Zabuza.

so what do you want? speed and reaction feats of Neji?
Old 02-09-2013, 07:48 PM   #46
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceofPeace View Post
lol you need proof. The bykugan can see though the mist. It can't fool the bykugan but, due to the mist being created with the user's chakra, any sharigan and rinnegan -user will see the mist coloured by their opponent's chakra, which will effectively hide the user from the dojutsu . The bykugan does not just see chakra it can differnciate between it. It would see the foe because it has a different amount of charka than the mist.
Chapter and page of byakugan supporting your claim.

Quote:
Lol you are taking the Tsuande and shizuen fight as proof. Tsuande is slow. Kabuto was dodging just to get her tired and she STILL got a small hit on him. Plus Tsuande was in her phobia state she was not at her best. And Shizune is not that good at taijutsu. There was barely a battle between them.
Yeah no Tsunade is not slow Kabuto was just that fast. As seen by her interactions with Madara everyone within that group is fast by Naruto standards. Also Tsunade wasn't in her phobia state the whole entire fight. How you don't see the skill level difference between characters is beyond me.

Quote:
PTS Neji defeated Kidomaru who is an overall bigger threat than Zabuza.

so what do you want? speed and reaction feats of Neji?
Yeah kidomaru is not a bigger threat than zabuza. Zabuza would speed rape Kidomaru. Also yeah lets see those Neji.
Old 02-09-2013, 08:12 PM   #47
PrinceofPeace
Banned

wow its even in Narutpedia. IF you want a hyugga clearly seeing in the mist as a reference in the manga. I am just telling you what the bkyugan can do. I am telling its natural ablitiy of why it can see though the mist clearly. It sees charka amounts. For example Neji could not tell naruto's clones apart becasue they had the same amount of chakra. The mist and the user do not have the same amount of chakra. The bykugan is the best at seeing chakra flow and deciphering the difference. I already gave you proof. You have to believe it or give me proof of how I am wrong

PTS Tsuande is not the same speed as current Tsuane. Especiall when Tsuande is in FUL BYYKAN mode. And did you even read the manga of kabuto vs Tsuande or did you just watch the manga. Tsuande and Kabuto was mostly off cannon. Read the end of 163 and 164 and tell me what Tsuande did that was so fast. at the beggining of 164 we CLEARLY see that Tsuande is out of breath while and broke a sweat while Kabuto is cool as a cucumber. Kabuto COMPELETLY out speed her. Tsuande only got a small hit in because she took him by surpise. Tsuande could not even hit Kabuto in time when he was paralzyed

how would Zabuza get past kidomaro's webs? He can not slice though it and there is usually not a lot of water around a battlefiled. Also Kidobomar can throw his webby gold weapons in every direction or use gold armor would shield him from a sneak attack. Lol do I need to make a thread for this?

what speed feats compete with Neji countering Kidimaro;s arrors? Kakashi could not even do that. What close up speed feat does Kakashi have?
Old 02-09-2013, 08:51 PM   #48
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceofPeace View Post
wow its even in Narutpedia. IF you want a hyugga clearly seeing in the mist as a reference in the manga. I am just telling you what the bkyugan can do. I am telling its natural ablitiy of why it can see though the mist clearly. It sees charka amounts. For example Neji could not tell naruto's clones apart becasue they had the same amount of chakra. The mist and the user do not have the same amount of chakra. The bykugan is the best at seeing chakra flow and deciphering the difference. I already gave you proof. You have to believe it or give me proof of how I am wrong
Narutopedia is a fan made site which was referencing the anime. So where in the manga does it support seeing through the mist when the sharigan couldn't.

Quote:
PTS Tsuande is not the same speed as current Tsuane. Especiall when Tsuande is in FUL BYYKAN mode. And did you even read the manga of kabuto vs Tsuande or did you just watch the manga. Tsuande and Kabuto was mostly off cannon. Read the end of 163 and 164 and tell me what Tsuande did that was so fast. at the beggining of 164 we CLEARLY see that Tsuande is out of breath while and broke a sweat while Kabuto is cool as a cucumber. Kabuto COMPELETLY out speed her. Tsuande only got a small hit in because she took him by surpise. Tsuande could not even hit Kabuto in time when he was paralzyed
Again you are looking for speed lines. You can actually almost count on the two hands the number of times kishi focused in on the characters highspeed movements. Almost every fight in Naruto the characters are moving at highspeeds. The drawing is meant to show the fight vs the bleach and db approach of speed lines galore. Then nothing you says takes away from Kabuto's skill level. It only reinforces this fact. Are you trying to say Neji could duplicate the feat?
Quote:
how would Zabuza get past kidomaro's webs? He can not slice though it and there is usually not a lot of water around a battlefiled. Also Kidobomar can throw his webby gold weapons in every direction or use gold armor would shield him from a sneak attack. Lol do I need to make a thread for this?

what speed feats compete with Neji countering Kidimaro;s arrors? Kakashi could not even do that. What close up speed feat does Kakashi have?
Zabuza would avoid kidomaru web casually and rape Kidomaru without trying. You honestly don't know the gap between Jounin and chunin. The sound 4 as a group could barely handle two special jounin. The story point blank outlines the difference in strength, speed, and skill.

Did you just say Kakashi couldn't dodge kidomaru arrows? Are you crazy what story have you have been reading. The gap between Jounin and the peons which is what kidomaru is massive. Hence why all the jounins were sent away for plot purposes in the story.
Old 02-09-2013, 09:13 PM   #49
PrinceofPeace
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devils Lawyer View Post
Narutopedia is a fan made site which was referencing the anime. So where in the manga does it support seeing through the mist when the sharigan couldn't.

I just gave you proof. And you can not prove what I said was wrong. Plus this is irrelevent thsi is not Nieji vs Zabuza. And that htread has been made before and Neji already won. You did not give any proof that I said was wrong. I gave more proof than just from Narutpedia. And you and I both know that site is not compeletly wrong especially about talking about jutsu. Go search the neji and Zabuza thread if you like or go make one.WHERE IS YOUR PROOF!

Again you are looking for speed lines. You can actually almost count on the two hands the number of times kishi focused in on the characters highspeed movements. Almost every fight in Naruto the characters are moving at highspeeds. The drawing is meant to show the fight vs the bleach and db approach of speed lines galore. Then nothing you says takes away from Kabuto's skill level. It only reinforces this fact. Are you trying to say Neji could duplicate the feat?

That is not speed feats that is how Kishi drew it. If those counted as S[eed feats than Hinata is faster than Sakura and she is on PTS Hinata is on speed with PTS Neji.
Do you REALLY want to make a thread on this pal?
this is not a Neji vs people who fought Kakashi thread. If you wanna see that Neji can beat the Kabuto or Zabuza go make the thread

Zabuza would avoid kidomaru web casually and rape Kidomaru without trying.
NO proof of this. I am not talking about this with you anymore. Go make the thread or drop the topic
You honestly don't know the gap between Jounin and chunin.
YOU honestly don't know that ranks dont mean ish
The sound 4 as a group could barely handle two special jounin. The story point blank outlines the difference in strength, speed, and skill.
off-cannon. This is as useless as Kabuto vs Tsuande

Did you just say Kakashi couldn't dodge kidomaru arrows? Are you crazy what story have you have been reading. The gap between Jounin and the peons which is what kidomaru is massive. Hence why all the jounins were sent away for plot purposes in the story
read chapter 194 and 195. How does Kakashi dodge an attack coming from all directions? And if you think lines are a sign of speed then neji must be really fast cuz his 64palms were really quick. There wre not enough jonin they were ALREADY sent away. It was not only plot but common sense. How does kakashi dodge the attacks from Kidomaro
So your saying Kakashi would hit Neji before Neji could react
Old 02-09-2013, 09:25 PM   #50
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

^I have come to realization some is not worth responding to. Lol at that post. Bro there is terrible then there is straight up .
Old 02-09-2013, 09:49 PM   #51
PrinceofPeace
Banned

which is why neji wins
Old 02-09-2013, 10:55 PM   #52
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

The sad thing about that post is you are serious.
Old 02-10-2013, 04:37 AM   #53
PrinceofPeace
Banned

The sad thing is that your not banned from the BGs yet
---------
Overall Kakashi needs to come up close for the kill which is suicide
Old 02-10-2013, 04:42 AM   #54
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

This is starting to get out of hand

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My theme:
YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
Old 02-10-2013, 05:24 AM   #55
PrinceofPeace
Banned

I don't recall any impressive speed feats that out do neji
Old 02-10-2013, 06:10 AM   #56
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maruko View Post
Neji would win that.
Hyuuga are not Konoha's strongest for nothing.
TS Neji is a jonin like Kakashi. No Kamui = Defeat for Kakashi

Neji's superior taijutsu would annihilate PTS Kakaashi.
LOL.

Tsunade is Hokage, which is supposed to be the village's strongest ninja.
Would you say that Tsunade beats Naruto?
Tsunade beats Kakashi?
Tsunade beats Gai?

And it's funny how you say that Neji's superior taijutsu would annihilate PTS Kakashi when Kakashi has a three tomoe Sharingan, which enables him to predict the movements of Neji, even in his PTS state.

There's no way that Neji beats Kakashi.
Raikiri would be too easy to hit Neji with since he can predict his movements.
Old 02-10-2013, 06:36 AM   #57
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Kakashi isnt winnin this without genjutsu and possibly dogs. Although genjutsu is countered since he'll know if Kakashi is gonna try it.

Neji can see the lightning chakra forming with byakugan and prepare to rotate.

You can't block gentle fist. Close combat is suicide for Kakashi. He won't be dodging every hit. he'd have to block eventually. even when NEJI blocks he can still destroy kakashis chakra network.

Old 02-10-2013, 06:40 AM   #58
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Why wouldn't he be able to dodge every hit?
Did you see the beginning of the Naruto Vs. Sasuke fight?

Kakashi can do a number of other things, too.
He can obstruct the vision of Neji by using a Fireball, which is also made of Chakra. As far as Neji is concerned, even if he can see through the massive chakra concentrated fireball, he won't recognize that it's a Raikiri that Kakashi is charging up. Rather, he'd just think that the fireball in concentrated into one area of the fireball.

Once Neji rotates to block that, since that's apparently all he does , Neji will meet his unfortunate demise and take a Raikiri to the knee.
Old 02-10-2013, 07:10 AM   #59
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru Nara View Post
Why wouldn't he be able to dodge every hit?
Did you see the beginning of the Naruto Vs. Sasuke fight?

Kakashi can do a number of other things, too.
He can obstruct the vision of Neji by using a Fireball, which is also made of Chakra. As far as Neji is concerned, even if he can see through the massive chakra concentrated fireball, he won't recognize that it's a Raikiri that Kakashi is charging up. Rather, he'd just think that the fireball in concentrated into one area of the fireball.

Once Neji rotates to block that, since that's apparently all he does , Neji will meet his unfortunate demise and take a Raikiri to the knee.
Do you mean when Sasuke got the third tomoe? Unlike Naruto, Nejis not the type to just linear blitz and throw one punch... Which is all sasuke dodged. Staying in close-quarters and constantly dodging while also trying to attack is much harder to do without eventually blocking. And the fact Kakashi can't come into contact with Nejis hands makes things much harder on him.

So did you forget what byakugan does or what? He can see anything in a 800m radius IIRC. He can see behind the fireball too. There's also the fact raikiri is loud as hell.

Also Kakashi has never used a fire ball canonically.

Old 02-10-2013, 07:14 AM   #60
konoha chimp
Special Jonin Candidate

konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru Nara View Post
LOL.

Tsunade is Hokage, which is supposed to be the village's strongest ninja.
Would you say that Tsunade beats Naruto?
Tsunade beats Kakashi?
Tsunade beats Gai?

And it's funny how you say that Neji's superior taijutsu would annihilate PTS Kakashi when Kakashi has a three tomoe Sharingan, which enables him to predict the movements of Neji, even in his PTS state.

There's no way that Neji beats Kakashi.
Raikiri would be too easy to hit Neji with since he can predict his movements.
I agree with this ^ :P