Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Cutting Edge > Debate Forum

Debate Forum Debate interesting non-Naruto topics. All forum rules apply.

Old 02-15-2013, 09:27 AM   #1
FireShadow
Veteran Chunin

FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Default How to be a bro?

ok i have temper issues more like ehh skinny-skinned? O.o So Due to bullying i'm always on defence expecting everything as insult. how do i be these bro people who seem to not care about other peoples negative opinions. self confidence is hard to come by when negative opinions about you are true.
FireShadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 09:28 AM   #2
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi
Default Re: How to be a bro?

http://www.thebrocode.co.uk/thecode.cgi
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 02-15-2013, 09:32 AM   #3
FireShadow
Veteran Chunin

FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noctis Arashi View Post
sounds lame as and kinda irrelevant haha funny though
Old 02-15-2013, 09:33 AM   #4
Blind Uchiha
formerly Kuroi Kagai
Lightning Amp Disciple
Justice of the BG

Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.
Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Blind Uchiha

If you recognize something as being true about yourself and you don't like it, then you should work to change yourself for the better. If you personally don't like something about yourself and you don't try to improve yourself, your self-confidence will fail. It's that simple. Those "bros" obviously don't see the insult made against them as a problem with their life. Basically the truth hurts, but you don't have to let old flaws define you.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Blind Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 09:36 AM   #5
FireShadow
Veteran Chunin

well i try but my uncle just discourages me and wants me tobecome buddist because it will help me more than getting a job he says
Old 02-15-2013, 09:41 AM   #6
Obito
Special Jonin Candidate

Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Your uncle wants?

You should remind your uncle that what he "wants" maybe entirely different from what you want.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Obito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 09:44 AM   #7
Blind Uchiha
formerly Kuroi Kagai
Lightning Amp Disciple
Justice of the BG

Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.
Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Blind Uchiha

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireShadow View Post
well i try but my uncle just discourages me and wants me tobecome buddist because it will help me more than getting a job he says
It is your life and decision to make.

and I'd say money beats meditation any day of the week.

Blind Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 09:45 AM   #8
FireShadow
Veteran Chunin

lol my uncle is a bit hard to get into. he is a conspiracy theorist and tells everyone how i he hates people and i basically live under his hand because almost everything i have is his so if i pissed him off by disagreeing he could easily take it away and make me a bum.
Old 02-15-2013, 09:45 AM   #9
Ashen
The Reaper
Quasi-Admin

Ashen completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.
Ashen completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Internet always told me to just tell a cool story. >.> I'm sure there's at least some truth behind that. Somewhere.

Ashen is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 09:48 AM   #10
Obito
Special Jonin Candidate

Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Lol.

I'm sorry and he's supposenly your uncle?

I'm sorry to say this, but that's a poor excuse of an uncle to throw you out and make you a bum, just because you didn't agree to anything he likes or doesn't like.

Obito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 09:52 AM   #11
FireShadow
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obito View Post
Lol.

I'm sorry and he's supposenly your uncle?

I'm sorry to say this, but that's a poor excuse of an uncle to throw you out and make you a bum, just because you didn't agree to anything he likes or doesn't like.
well my dad and mom didn't want me so i live with him. yes he is my fathers brother anyway i'm pretty scared of him even though he is old and he has anger problems which i think stunted my growth. looking really young makes job search harder too. plus first time i tried to ge a job he screamed at me and say not to be wage slave and that he wants me to be a psiritual person and go to another planet with human-like entities. Yes, i'm dead serious. I mean not that it is wrong but there is better advice to give than that. anyway its my fault for being scared of him at my age aha.

i guess im getting off topic so i'll stop now. sorry mods
Old 02-15-2013, 06:38 PM   #12
JLI2infinity
Chunin Exam Proctor

JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireShadow View Post
ok i have temper issues more like ehh skinny-skinned? O.o So Due to bullying i'm always on defence expecting everything as insult. how do i be these bro people who seem to not care about other peoples negative opinions. self confidence is hard to come by when negative opinions about you are true.
Ok I'm kinda ignoring the backstory here because I don't really know what I can say there that will be helpful. But your problem is pretty common and it's hard to find a solution to it. I like what others have said about working to change yourself but some people hate on you because they actually don't see what you find to be a flaw as a bad thing. Some people hate on guys for being true to themselves when that's something they can't do.

Some of those guys might not like the kid who says he likes comics or isn't into these clothes or this music or has no problem with certain people. To be the kind of "bro" people you're talking about, you have to either...

-pretend like you don't care and SELL it
OR
-genuinely be light-hearted and not take it seriously

I do a little of both. A lot of things I don't care about and being insulted about them doesn't bother me or I'll laugh along with people. But the things that genuinely sting me I keep the most calm about. Never let them see you sweat. Have a quick tongue and stay composed at all times. I've run into some people that are just so good at pushing my buttons they can break through the calm but most people aren't smart enough, diligent enough, or mean enough to do so. And most people can only immediately judge you by appearance if you can play off any jokes about that the only other way a person can get to you is if they really know you.
JLI2infinity is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 06:51 PM   #13
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Super High School Level Narcissist
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami

Another way to become a bro is to get your parents to have another child.

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Maikeru D. Shinigami is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 11:40 PM   #14
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate

Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by AshenREAPER View Post
Internet always told me to just tell a cool story. >.> I'm sure there's at least some truth behind that. Somewhere.
^This
Devils Lawyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 06:24 AM   #15
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK
Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maikeru D. Shinigami View Post
That only works if you are a guy. xP
Maruko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 06:30 AM   #16
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Just don't care. It's easy.
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 08:11 AM   #17
FireShadow
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maikeru D. Shinigami View Post
lol too good.

anyway thanks for the responses everyone who had posted
Old 03-01-2013, 11:16 AM   #18
Selena777
Super Banned

Selena777 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Selena777 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Be a bro Stephano
Selena777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 01:14 PM   #19
Ironscout4
Chunin

Ironscout4 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ironscout4 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ironscout4 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ironscout4 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ironscout4 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ironscout4 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ironscout4 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ironscout4 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Yahoo to Ironscout4

belive in yourself and dont give up
Ironscout4 is offline   Reply With Quote