Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Narutoverse

Narutoverse For all the debates involving characters from the Naruto series.

View Poll Results: Lee vs Minato
Lee wins with Difficulty 2 20.00%
Lee wins with Ease 0 0%
Minato wins with Difficulty 2 20.00%
Minato wins with Ease 6 60.00%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-23-2013, 09:35 AM   #1
Kakashi11
Chunin

Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Lee vs Minato

This is probally stupid but I wanted to confirm this.
Rock Lee has Nine Tailed Cloak On (Chapter 617)

Scenario 1- Prep (Lee has unlimited time in Cloak)

Scenario 2- No Prep

No knowledge. I thought that Lee would win because of his speed but Minato has the inteligence and could come up with a winning strategy.

If this is a Stomp please feel free to tell me.

EDIT 1- Lee can have the abilities of Naruto with Cloak (1 Tailed). You do not have to accept this and is only here to change things up.
"In the ninja world, those who break the rules are trash, that's true, but those who abandon their comrades are worse than trash, and the ones who don't treasure their friends feelings are even worse than that" Kakashi Hatake

What Is Better Naruto Or Bleach?
I've Never Used Naruto.
Does it get your laundry white?

PSN- Knapers
Fav Character- Kakashi Hatake
Least Fav Character- Sasugay Uchiha

Last edited by Kakashi11; 02-23-2013 at 10:00 AM.
Kakashi11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 09:51 AM   #2
e710
Special Jonin Candidate

e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Default Re: Lee vs Minato

Well Lee got a real good clean shot on Madara but Naruto's FRS was diverting their attention away from Lee. So from one attack its kinda hard to say how strong it made Lee but I don't see Lee being fast enough to get a good clean hit on Minato before he teleports. With unlimited time in the cloaks and going into gates Lee would be real fast but don't see him being able to blitz Minato. I would say Minato would win by marking Lee eventually and hitting him.
e710 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 09:53 AM   #3
Kakashi11
Chunin

Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by e710 View Post
Well Lee got a real good clean shot on Madara but Naruto's FRS was diverting their attention away from Lee. So from one attack its kinda hard to say how strong it made Lee but I don't see Lee being fast enough to get a good clean hit on Minato before he teleports. With unlimited time in the cloaks and going into gates Lee would be real fast but don't see him being able to blitz Minato. I would say Minato would win by marking Lee eventually and hitting him.
Though Minato will not be able to touch Lee. He has the cloak on and therefore if he touches he burns I think (It's acid or something).
"In the ninja world, those who break the rules are trash, that's true, but those who abandon their comrades are worse than trash, and the ones who don't treasure their friends feelings are even worse than that" Kakashi Hatake

I've Never Used Naruto.

PSN- Knapers
Old 02-23-2013, 09:54 AM   #4
konoha chimp
Special Jonin Candidate

konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Yeah this is really hard to say because we've barely seen Lee's abilities with the Chakra cloak

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
konoha chimp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 09:56 AM   #5
Kakashi11
Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by konoha chimp View Post
Yeah this is really hard to say because we've barely seen Lee's abilities with the Chakra cloak
But we can assume based on the abilities of One tailed Naruto. (Maybe?)

I've Never Used Naruto.

PSN- Knapers
Old 02-23-2013, 10:00 AM   #6
Kakashi11
Chunin

Have edited title

I've Never Used Naruto.

PSN- Knapers
Old 02-23-2013, 10:27 AM   #7
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK
Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK

Awards Showcase

When I saw the title I thought that another troll had registered here.
Prep - Minato sets his knives and wins like a mofo.
Lee is damn fast (was faster than Gaara's sand in part I), but I just don't see him faster than the yellow flash.

No prep- Would take a while. IIRC Minato has some nice seals and I think he could bind that chakra.

Lee in gates + chakra cloak
Well that's a different thing. I think Minato would struggle, but according to hype he still wins.
Maruko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 10:30 AM   #8
Kakashi11
Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maruko View Post
Lee is damn fast (was faster than Gaara's sand in part I), but I just don't see him faster than the yellow flash.

No prep- Would take a while. IIRC Minato has some nice seals and I think he could bind that chakra.

Well that's a different thing. I think Minato would struggle, but according to hype he still wins.
I'm sorry if you thought I was a troll. I'm not trying to be.

I've Never Used Naruto.

PSN- Knapers
Old 02-23-2013, 10:31 AM   #9
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi11 View Post
I'm sorry if you thought I was a troll. I'm not trying to be.
No, you're not.
I just thought that someone wanted to make a troll thread. I actually like this one you made.
Old 02-23-2013, 10:42 AM   #10
Kakashi11
Chunin

Quote:

I agree that with Prep Minato wins because really there is nothing Lee can do, plus with places to teleport Minato has this in the bag.

Without Prep I say Lee. Gama does nothing because it will make Minato off guard and Gama is to slow to hit him. I think that Lee is faster than Minato because we see he was the same speed as Bijuu Naruto when running and was as fast as his Rasen-Shuriken. Lee could attack Minato and Minato will be unable to attack Lee with anything but Rasengan because of the cloak. Only using rasengan will use up his chakra fast. Lee has split Madara in half with one kick and we do not know if he is gates or not, he he was in gates and used Primary or Hidden Lotus imaging the damage that could be done.

I've Never Used Naruto.

PSN- Knapers
Old 02-23-2013, 10:45 AM   #11
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

I was talking about hype like I said in my post.
Gates are a different level, but Kakashi said that an average Jonin can open up to 2 gates, so Minato could speed up, too.

Last edited by Maruko; 02-23-2013 at 11:01 AM.
Old 02-23-2013, 10:56 AM   #12
Kakashi11
Chunin

Quote:
I was talking about hype like I said in my post.
Gates are a different level, but Kakashi said that an average Jonin can open around 3 gates, so Minato could speed up, too.
We shouldn't really assume that every jonin can go up to 3 gates. We have only seen one Jonin go up to 3 gates. If you use that assumption then someone like Neji or Yamato could go up to 3 gates. Plus Kakashi says a lot of things how do you know this is true. Btw can you give me a page and chapter reference for that because I do not remember.

I've Never Used Naruto.

PSN- Knapers
Old 02-23-2013, 11:01 AM   #13
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
We shouldn't really assume that every jonin can go up to 3 gates. We have only seen one Jonin go up to 3 gates. If you use that assumption then someone like Neji or Yamato could go up to 3 gates. Plus Kakashi says a lot of things how do you know this is true. Btw can you give me a page and chapter reference for that because I do not remember.
Chaper 93. Kakashi is climbing a rock and he activates the first gate.
I think it was 80+ when he explained gates. He can open one that's for sure.
I am not saying Minato can, it's all hype.

Last edited by Maruko; 02-23-2013 at 11:05 AM.
Old 02-23-2013, 11:05 AM   #14
Kakashi11
Chunin

Quote:
Chaper 93. Kakashi is climbing a rock and he activates the first gate.
I think it was 80+ when he explained gates. He can open one that's for sure.
But you said 3 gates. Kakashi is no normal Jonin, he is in my opinion Kage Level. You cannot compare normal Jonin to Kakashi. Example Kurenai.

I've Never Used Naruto.

PSN- Knapers
Old 02-23-2013, 11:13 AM   #15
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

I am going with Lee. Kybui cloak + Gates=GG

But this is assuming he can go gates...if not than Minato should still lose.

I doubt Minato can put a tag on lee

and its OOC for Minato to summon Gama....but we dont really know his character. Gama willnot help much anyway. He is too big

Even if Lee could do what Naruto do we do not know if Lee could do it well. Afterall Lee has bad chakra control

Minato but seals on a lot of high level ninja so he can do the same with Lee.Then rasengan for the win!

Minato stomp
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 11:16 AM   #16
Kakashi11
Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceofPeace View Post
I am going with Lee. Kybui cloak + Gates=GG

But this is assuming he can go gates...if not than Minato should still lose.

I doubt Minato can put a tag on lee

and its OOC for Minato to summon Gama....but we dont really know his character. Gama willnot help much anyway. He is too big

Even if Lee could do what Naruto do we do not know if Lee could do it well. Afterall Lee has bad chakra control

Minato but seals on a lot of high level ninja so he can do the same with Lee.Then rasengan for the win!

Minato stomp
If Minato tried to touch Lee with his hand to tag him, his hand would burn wouldn't it?

Also who did you think would win you say you are going Lee and then at the end you say Minato Stomp.

I've Never Used Naruto.

PSN- Knapers
Old 02-23-2013, 11:22 AM   #17
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Overall Minato stomp (due to lack for Kyubbi Lee feats)

And why would the chakra burn? Eveni f it did it would not hurt that bad. It did not burn when Saskue or anyone else got hit. I think it just hurst naruto or feel like its burning

REMBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Naruto could not use his techniques like shadow clones in kyubi form so Lee may not either use stuff like gates
Old 02-23-2013, 11:41 AM   #18
Kakashi11
Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceofPeace View Post
Overall Minato stomp (due to lack for Kyubbi Lee feats)

And why would the chakra burn? Eveni f it did it would not hurt that bad. It did not burn when Saskue or anyone else got hit. I think it just hurst naruto or feel like its burning

REMBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Naruto could not use his techniques like shadow clones in kyubi form so Lee may not either use stuff like gates
Oh I figured because it burnt him it burnt others, because of when Sakura got hit I thought it got burnt. Thank you.

Also how is it a stomp when Lee was able to kick someone in half with one kick. As well as be able to blitz Madara and keep up with Bijuu Naruto which is an upgraded version of KCM Naruto who was said to be as fast as Minato.

I've Never Used Naruto.

PSN- Knapers
Old 02-23-2013, 12:15 PM   #19
PrinceofPeace
Banned

That's different thougy. That was KN4 that hit sakura which is MUCH MUCH stronger

I voted with difficulity. But the way I see it Minato would thorw a lot of FTG kuani then use rasengan from above or under. Madara does not have great speed just reactions but Madara was ET so he had no need to dodge.

Plus we do not REALLY know what a character would do so Gama would be good help as well.

I say Leee WOULD win but we need to see more.
Old 02-23-2013, 01:04 PM   #20
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
But you said 3 gates. Kakashi is no normal Jonin, he is in my opinion Kage Level. You cannot compare normal Jonin to Kakashi. Example Kurenai.
Again: hype. All HYPE.
I'm not one any side.