Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

View Poll Results: Who is the real winner?! =P
Joon 6 100.00%
PoP 0 0%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-07-2013, 06:13 PM   #21
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to joon
Default Re: Joon vs PrinceofPeace

No one likes a counter that sucks, even if it is completely valid. That is what makes people not want to fight you.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
joon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 06:26 PM   #22
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by joon61 View Post
No one likes a counter that sucks, even if it is completely valid. That is what makes people not want to fight you.
And it is what makes me to continue to neglect fighting you XD.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:

loganace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 06:45 PM   #23
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.
Default Re: Shisko vs PrinceofPeace

Quote:

As Omi flies he notices a large scar in the ground that streches for miles.
"Ah so this is where that great battle took place huh? I see. WHat a shame these two powerful opponents use their power to hurt mother earth instead of combining their powers to protect it. Pitiful"-Omi says as he lands on a statue (Hashirama)
*Omi takes in the sites and nature of the area as he spots a young male on the other statue*
(That look in his eyes. How sad)-Omi thought

*the foe summons 2 strange blades instantly*
(Well this can't be good. It looks like he wants a physcial attack due to the weapon of choice)-Omi thought
*Omi activated his wind powers to increase the high level winds. The winds instantly picked up and roared with terror. Omi made himself wind resistant so the power of the wind would not slow him down but should drastically slow the foe down so that Omi would be prepared for the close combat attack*

*Omi quickly jumped out of the swords reach so that the slash would miss its mark*

(now to show you true SPEED! WIth the power of nature at my side anything is possible!)-Omi thought as he use the wind to be with him so that he would move even faster than before while still forcing the wind upon his foe so that he would be slower
*Omi moved even faster as it became easier to dodge the slashes*

I then begin to spin around my opponet, slashing away as I say yet another word. "Velocity." I spin around my opponet even faster. At this speed, no normal human could possibly see me. A tornado begins to form around me and my opponet, leaving no where to run for my opponet as I continue my slashes.

*As the foe spins around Omi he decided to have lil fun*
(No use in watching this wipper snapper run in circles all day)-Omi thought as he closed his eyes.
*At this point Omi was sesning though his feet. He was connected to everything and was seeing with his feet. He was able to detect the foe's movements and dodge the foes attacks with Omi's supeirors speed. Effortlessly Omi was dodging every slash without a sweat. It was as if the foe was moving in slow motion to Omi. The harsh winds made it a struggle for the foe to land a hit *

*With Omi's eyes still closed he sensed a strange power*
(What is this)-Omi thought as he opened his eyes in shock to the aura around the foe
*Omi then formed a green outline around himself for protection*
(By calling in the natural energy from around the area this will help protect me)-Omi thought with glee as he continued to dodge the onslaught of attacks with ease.

(These guy loves close combat so its time to gain some major distance!)-Omi thought as he instnatly burrowed into the ground without disrupting the ground and appeared about 50m away from the foe

*Suddenly lasers shot of his bone sword*
"Pewh!!!!!!"-Omi yelled like a little kid as he shot a powerful force of natural energy though his fingertips to counter the lasers. Later the tornado disperses and Omi transforms his body into a strong unknown rocky armor that was stronger than steel and could do major damages to mountains as his staff fused in his body!
*The foe then manged to get behind Omi during the fusion*

"With the mighty wind and earth at my side I will never lose you. I will keep up with you till the end of time you hear?! Your not so fast nor strong so don't act tough!"-Omi commented

I begin to walk away as the cocky though in my head, makes me belive my opponet is dead. "Eye." An eye grows on the back of my head as I throw my bone swords into the sky. The bone swords move to my opponet at incredible speeds as they explode, hoping my opponet it engulfed in the explosion, with my back eye a witness to the scene.
(what an arogant lil! I swear the generations just keep getting mroe and more disrespectful as...)-Omi thought as he was interrupted by the bones being thrown at him
*Omi extended his arms and release a powerful force of wind to push the bones away from Omi and the statue*
(Lets do a long range battle for now and test what this kid can do)-Omi thought as the winds continued to rage

*Omi snapped his fingers and then instantly a wide tornado appeared around the foe. THe torndao was moving at rapid speeds sucking away all of the oxygen in the area of the tornado trying to suffocate the foe*

*Omi then slashed his hands though the air towards his foe. This created razor sharp winds to fly towards the foe at fast speeds. (with the wind on Omi's side the wind attacks were faster and stronger). Omi slashed the air in mulitple different fashions.
Spoiler:

Omi slashed horizontally like this (- and /) Omi made a lot of these types of slashes towards the foe so it was like a long wall that streched over the battlefield so it looked like...
-------------------------------------------------------
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

*Omi then soared into the air as he increased the pressure of the wind to try and force the foe to not go far quickly. Omi then cupped his hands together which formed a small wind ball. Omi then released his hands and raised it as the ball got 3x bigger!. Omi then chucked it down towards the battlefield! Omi controlled it and sent it towards the foe. The wind ball was a powerful ball that when it made contact with the foe it would exploded and cut the foe on a molecular level. The ball was surronded with carbon dioxide to protect it from fire attacks*

*Omi then summoned a large watery dome. Omi opened his mouth which release a poweful jet of water that surronded the foe and Omi himself. Omi then transformed himself to be aquaticly mobile and able to breath underwater. Omi then made the water perrsure very intense so that it would be hard for the foe to move. The wind was still pushing down to make it even harder to move. Omi's eyes then glew yellow and then he stared at the foe. Omi tried to look upon the foe so that he if Omi looked at the foe it would turn the foe into solid stone and lose consciencness! Omi then formed long watery but solid spikes around the user and tried to puncture the foe*

*With a clap of a hand Omi release the water dome. The water dropped down to the battlefiled. The water rose to the hips of the statues. Omi then hovered next to Madara's face*

*Done*

Last edited by PrinceofPeace; 02-07-2013 at 07:48 PM.
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 08:42 PM   #24
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

thnx. I will battle you on the weekend SS...... ya know what Ill battle you now. ARe we doing the 4 turn thing?
Old 02-07-2013, 08:44 PM   #25
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Shisko Shi

Yea sure.

Shisko Shi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 03:14 PM   #26
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Quote:
Originally Posted by loganace View Post
And it is what makes me to continue to neglect fighting you XD.
If you fight me again, I won't do that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceofPeace View Post
(Lets do a long range battle for now and test what this kid can do)-Omi thought as the winds continued to rage

*Omi snapped his fingers and then instantly a wide tornado appeared around the foe. THe torndao was moving at rapid speeds sucking away all of the oxygen in the area of the tornado trying to suffocate the foe*

*Omi then slashed his hands though the air towards his foe. This created razor sharp winds to fly towards the foe at fast speeds. (with the wind on Omi's side the wind attacks were faster and stronger). Omi slashed the air in mulitple different fashions.
Spoiler:

Omi slashed horizontally like this (- and /) Omi made a lot of these types of slashes towards the foe so it was like a long wall that streched over the battlefield so it looked like...

*Omi then soared into the air as he increased the pressure of the wind to try and force the foe to not go far quickly. Omi then cupped his hands together which formed a small wind ball. Omi then released his hands and raised it as the ball got 3x bigger!. Omi then chucked it down towards the battlefield! Omi controlled it and sent it towards the foe. The wind ball was a powerful ball that when it made contact with the foe it would exploded and cut the foe on a molecular level. The ball was surronded with carbon dioxide to protect it from fire attacks*

*Omi then summoned a large watery dome. Omi opened his mouth which release a poweful jet of water that surronded the foe and Omi himself. Omi then transformed himself to be aquaticly mobile and able to breath underwater. Omi then made the water perrsure very intense so that it would be hard for the foe to move. The wind was still pushing down to make it even harder to move. Omi's eyes then glew yellow and then he stared at the foe. Omi tried to look upon the foe so that he if Omi looked at the foe it would turn the foe into solid stone and lose consciencness! Omi then formed long watery but solid spikes around the user and tried to puncture the foe*

*With a clap of a hand Omi release the water dome. The water dropped down to the battlefiled. The water rose to the hips of the statues. Omi then hovered next to Madara's face*

*Done*
I will counter later.

Old 02-08-2013, 03:41 PM   #27
PrinceofPeace
Banned

@joon
- lol hope I "pleased" you with my counter

@log
-whatevs just make ur move whenever
Old 02-08-2013, 04:11 PM   #28
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

He was talking to me. Hence the quote.

Old 02-08-2013, 06:32 PM   #29
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:

Spoiler:

*Done*
This was not hard. My opponet created a tornado around me. I sighed in dissapointment. "Bone." Four tall rectangular walls of bone appear all around me as they move towards the tornado at incredible speeds, easily getting rid of the tornado as I stare at my opponet as he then sended blasts of wind at me. "Two can play at that game. Muscle." My muscles increase in strength all around my body, increasing my skin durablity and physical strength as I swing my arms at the wind blasts as if I was doing a rapping video, blocking the blasts of wind with wind pressure. "You can't touch me yo!" I quickly began to spin around as the pressure from the winds began to increase. "Gravity." The winds push away from me as if as a black barrier appears around me. Then, my opponet sends a ball of wind at me, thinking I can't counter it. The barrier around me dissapears as all the gravitational energy is focused into my one right fist, my best fist. "Take this." I raise my hand as I swing it downwards at the wind ball from a distance, releasing a giant blade of gravity that cuts the wind ball in half completely. Another barrier of gravity forms around me as I swing my hand at the ball several times until it is no more. The energy in my hand fades as my opponet creates a dome of water around us as the water I avoid the water completely with my gravitational barrier. "Teeth." Multiple teeth surrounded my gravity barrier as they began to turn to stone. "What's this? Liver." The teeth returned to normal. "Liver quickly negates any aliment my opponet can inflict of me or anything around me. That won't work. Also, in adition to that, That aliment is absorbed and stored inside my memory, where I can use it for another power." Water spikes surround me as they make contact with my teeth. The teeth block the spikes as the teeth begin to crack. Then, the water fell to the battlefield as it was released.

The wind pressure was gone. I quickly held my hand into the air as the gravity barrier and the teeth dissapeared. "Let's see how you handle Cell." A large blue blob expands outwards from my body as it flies high into the air, so far, no normal human could see it. "Don't worry about that right now. Light." The light around my opponet begins to fade, making everything look the same dull color, gray. Even my color fades. My pressence also fades away as everything begins to look like a wall of gray paint. Everything looks the same now.

"Microwave." A barrier appears around my opponet as it begins to get real hot, as if my opponet was inside a microwave. The microwaves will begin to turn my opponet green and melt him into a green goop if he stays in the barrier for too long. Thing is, the only thing my opponet notices it the increase in heat, since everything is the same color and has the same appearance.

The color returns to normal as I hold my hand out in front of me. "This was fun, but it's time I end this. Bone." A bone barrier appears around my opponet. "Virus." The bones turn orange. If anything touches the bones, they will be turned to stone. "This is what I was talking about earlier. The liver absorbs the aliment while the virus dishes it out. Eye." Several eyes open up inside the barrier. Looking into these eyes will cause my opponet to fall into a deep sleep, causing him to fall on the bottom of the barrier, causing him to turn to stone. "Lasers." The eyes turn red as lasers are fired from them as they move at my opponet at incredible speeds, attempting to eradicate or impale my opponet. "Stomech acid." The eyes turn into stomech acid as they attempt to dissolve my opponet. Then, the whole barrier is flooded with said acid. The acid then turns to stone, touches the barrier, attempting to trap my opponet. "Combustion." The entire barrier explodes massively, hoping to engulf my opponet in the explosion.

"Alright then, let's clean up. Saliva." I spit in the air, firing a small blue speck of water at the clouds as the water increases in size. "pH." The water stops in mid-air as the pH level of the water decreases. The water moves at my opponet at high speeds. "Energy." A solid sphere of energy forms around my opponet as the acid hits the sphere. The sphere then gains the properties of the acid while still keeping it's physical substance, dissolving almost anything it touches. The sphere flies around in circles. "Speed." The sphere flies evn faster. "Velocity." The sphere flies at mach 3 speeds. "Acceleration." The speed of the sphere begins to increase. "Force." The speed of the sphere increases to mach 6. "Inhertia." The speed increases to mach 8. My opponet has to be feeling extreme sickness and dizzyness by now. The sphere begins to fly out to the orbit of the planet, attempting to throw my opponet in the vaccum of space. By now, no amount of wind can even hope to stand up to the speed of the sphere. "You lose."

Old 02-09-2013, 07:11 PM   #30
PrinceofPeace
Banned

Quote:

*Omi sensed a distrubance in the natural energy upwards*
(what was that)-Omi thought curiously

"Awww where did all the pretty colors go? What a jerk. I may not be able to see the natural energy clearly but at least I can steal feel it."-Omi said sadly

(hmm its getting hot n her)-Omi said with a laugh as he remebers a song
*Omi then transformed his molecules drastically to a colder state to stay cool under the intense heat. Omi used the purity into his water to protect himself from radation and absorbed the natural energy to heal him from danger*

"Yeah the color is back!"-Omi cheeres with a smile

*Suddenly a bone barrier appeared around Omi*
(That's odd the bones turned orange?)-Omi thought as he touched the bones
*Suddenly Omi was turning to stone. As Omi tunred to stone he transformed his body to adjust to the drastic change to change his body into an earthly state so that it had no effect*
"Wow that's a nifty ability"-Omi stated
*Suddenly the bone walls formed eyes*
"Time to go on the offensive!"-Omi yelled out as he opened his mouth to releas an attack
*Omi then looked into the eyes as they formed and felt fatigued imeditaly *
(losing conscieouness,,,got to switch tactics)-Omi thought as he realsed seeds from his hands that released a toxin of mass insonmia. Omi could naturally absorb the intense natural energy and the toxins from the seeds to stay awake
*Suddenly the eyes started to turn red*
(oops this can't be good)-Omi said as he snapped his fingers to cause himself to turn his stone state into a special crystal state
*the lasers fired but they were perfectly reflected off of the crystals right back into the eyes of where they were fired from
*Then the eyes leaked stomach acids*
"I SUMMON YOU!"-Omi yells as he claps his hands together and instnatly Omi summons a multi-layered earthly material around him self that got stronger and denser over time
(this is one of my strongest defensives. WIth this I surronded myself in all rocky kinds of material. I thas never been broken though)-Omi thought
*seconds later the liquid turned into stone and Omi used it to strenght the dome around him*
(hmm I don't really like what is comoing next...it doesn't feel)
BOOOMBOOOMBMOBMOMOMBOMBOOOOOMMBMBBBBOOOOOBBBBOOOOM MMMMMMm
*The bone barrier broke into in a large explosion with the earthly dome repairing itself from damage of the multi layers*
(Wow that explosion was pretty cool! It broke though a lot of layers but not enough I suppose. I am glad that acid became stone as well to help protect myself from the attack or that could have been worse)-Omi said with a smile

"Water eh?"-Omi says as he shoots a beam of natural energy at the water then controls the liquid and stops it in its tracks before it can do damage

"Energy." A solid sphere of energy forms around my opponet as the acid hits the sphere. The sphere then gains the properties of the acid while still keeping it's physical substance, dissolving almost anything it touches.

The sphere flies around in circles. "Speed." The sphere flies evn faster. "Velocity." The sphere flies at mach 3 speeds. "Acceleration." The speed of the sphere begins to increase. "Force." The speed of the sphere increases to mach 6. "Inhertia." The speed increases to mach 8. My opponet has to be feeling extreme sickness and dizzyness by now. The sphere begins to fly out to the orbit of the planet, attempting to throw my opponet in the vaccum of space. By now, no amount of wind can even hope to stand up to the speed of the sphere. "You lose."
Still in the stone barrier Omi can sense what is happening with his ability to sene around with natural energy. As the acid destroys the sphere the earthly material rebuilds it. Suddenly the Sphere starts to pick up more and more speed. Omi gets into a meditating state of mine with his own body in a crystal state to keep calm and while absorbing the natural energy to stay in a good state. By controlling the earth Omi forces himself to stay in the battlefield
*Omi released himself from the barrier as it crumbled around him. He then controlled it to levidtate around him and followed up by pelting the foe with the chuncks of a vairety of earthly materials towards the foe at insane speeds with the wind pushing it even faster*

"This is beginning to get annoying"-Omi said
*Omi took a deep breath to release a corrsive mist all over the battlefield. The mist was a strong acid that would decay anything. The statue's were melting. The trees were rotting and the water was evaporating. With the mist around it was harder to breath. Smelling it or breathing it in would cause immediate sickness for the foe to K.O. *

*Omi then compressed the air around him into plasma to surrond the foe followed by another dome of corrisive acid vapor around the plasma and the foe. Omi quickly collapsed both spheres on top of each other to try and destroy the foe*

"Now I will crush you"-Omi stated

*Omi surronded the foe in every earthly substance from rocks to metal to mud to crystal to coal to sand to steel to glass and to metorite compressed in a dome around the foe that would increase in strenght over seconds at a time as the dome compressed itself to be even stronger*

Last edited by PrinceofPeace; 02-15-2013 at 12:09 PM.
Old 02-09-2013, 07:14 PM   #31
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

I am tired of saying it over and over and over so I won't say it no more.
I can use gravity because of my character.
If I just bypass the fact that you already looked at my, I can counter it. Unless you wanna start a arguement about that? If you do, GM. I thought you would do that which is why I told you it was GM. Noobs do that sometimes.

Old 02-09-2013, 07:41 PM   #32
PrinceofPeace
Banned

Your using Human right? I just did not know nor how he could use gravity.
argument on what lol?
when did GM come into play?
And it is TM/GM to break out of a barrier early before all of the attacks happen right?
Old 02-09-2013, 08:29 PM   #33
PrinceofPeace
Banned

lol I loved how joon and logan voted for joon before the battle was over or even started

and I can break out of the barrier before the barrier finishes its effects right or is that h TM
Old 02-09-2013, 08:33 PM   #34
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Shisko Shi

Why the F bomb are you guys talking about Granite? I see it here and on mine. GRANITE it gone POP use your eye and forget her. Explain with you guy. Forget the past.

Shisko Shi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 08:45 PM   #35
PrinceofPeace
Banned

I...I can never forget Granite *dramatic pause*
Old 02-10-2013, 06:34 AM   #36
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Your using Human right? I just did not know nor how he could use gravity.
argument on what lol?
when did GM come into play?
And it is TM/GM to break out of a barrier early before all of the attacks happen right?
Yes, it's TM/GM if you do...... The barrier is already wraped around you the moment I said it was.

Old 02-12-2013, 06:58 AM   #37
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

Bump.
Are you giving up?

Old 02-12-2013, 10:45 AM   #38
PrinceofPeace
Banned

Not giving up yet. I was just confirming that rule for my move. And I am busy on your Kakashi vs neji thread
Old 02-12-2013, 11:40 AM   #39
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

Yet??

Old 02-12-2013, 09:02 PM   #40
PrinceofPeace
Banned

JOON THIS IS ALL YOUR FREAKING FAULT!!

IF you did not create such an intersting thread for once we would have been done by now

lol