Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

View Poll Results: Who is the real winner?! =P
Joon 6 100.00%
PoP 0 0%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-06-2013, 03:14 PM   #1
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Shisko Shi
Default Joon vs PrinceofPeace

Rule: No GM
Restrictions: No being a non creative person lol
Judge: Noctis, Shisko.

You're captain of the football team and are heavily involved in other sports. You actually get pretty decent grades, but most people don't know that. Most girls really really REALLY want to date you, but you don't notice or care for them. They're just fangirls. Like Sasuke.
You have a cool headed manner, and it almost appears as serious. When you're out in the games playing, you're just as serious but extremely aggressive. This is what leads the NDF football team to victory (lol in reality the team would suck ass but lets just imagine it otherwise)
You're popular and a lot of people look up to you and see you as most likely to win "Best All Around" in the yearbook. You walk into a party and everyone shouts "AYYY IT'S COLLIIIIIN" and you get attacked by high fives by your teammates and crew and hugs by desperate females. But most people don't know a lot about you personally because you don't let anyone in a lot.

Last edited by Shisko Shi; 02-07-2013 at 03:21 PM.
Shisko Shi is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 08:58 PM   #2
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.
Default Re: Joon vs PrinceofPeace

Ya know what. FINE!!! I will fight you Joon. I wanna see how good you really are! I am going to go SOMEWHAT-hard. To fight you and show that a nubeish person like me can beat you and your GM wanks are nothin but excuses.

No offense SS but here are the rules since your a scardey baby and I have to go first

RULES:
-Using Current Seasons Characters
-NO GM
-4 turns per person
-The winner is decided ONLY by the people who explain. SO if people vote for me 5-1 but only one person explained why you won then you would be the victor

GAME ON!
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 09:19 PM   #3
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

This is a battle between Joon and I so shouldn't we call the shots? And joon is not on so I just choose the location. ANd anybody should be able to cast their votes. You did set up a poll afterall? And its called smack talk lol
Old 02-06-2013, 09:38 PM   #4
PrinceofPeace
Banned

i'll just battle joon later. It would be easier if we did it like how Seasons is set up.
Old 02-06-2013, 09:40 PM   #5
PrinceofPeace
Banned

so we are battling in the valley of the end
and we have 4 turns each right??
Old 02-06-2013, 09:51 PM   #6
PrinceofPeace
Banned

But if we go more than 4 rounds this will take FOREVER
Old 02-06-2013, 09:57 PM   #7
PrinceofPeace
Banned

I'm not whining. I am just not trying to battle for a while when other stuff is going on. Idk later then. It's too late and joon is not even on anyway. I might just even PM battle him idk. I care cuz I'm not trying to battle that long. With our Santa battle it even took too long.
Old 02-06-2013, 10:05 PM   #8
PrinceofPeace
Banned

Then how bout you battle me
*plot twist*
Old 02-06-2013, 10:06 PM   #9
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Fine.... You go first then.

You're captain of the football team and are heavily involved in other sports. You actually get pretty decent grades, but most people don't know that. Most girls really really REALLY want to date you, but you don't notice or care for them. They're just fangirls. Like Sasuke.
You have a cool headed manner, and it almost appears as serious. When you're out in the games playing, you're just as serious but extremely aggressive. This is what leads the NDF football team to victory (lol in reality the team would suck ass but lets just imagine it otherwise)
You're popular and a lot of people look up to you and see you as most likely to win "Best All Around" in the yearbook. You walk into a party and everyone shouts "AYYY IT'S COLLIIIIIN" and you get attacked by high fives by your teammates and crew and hugs by desperate females. But most people don't know a lot about you personally because you don't let anyone in a lot.
Old 02-06-2013, 10:10 PM   #10
PrinceofPeace
Banned

Default Re: Shisko vs PrinceofPeace

okay seasons character
valley of the end
Fight on my thread cuz this is mostly just talk
Old 02-06-2013, 10:14 PM   #11
PrinceofPeace
Banned

fine any character idc. But I can't go first atm I am doing math hw so you go plz
Old 02-06-2013, 10:17 PM   #12
PrinceofPeace
Banned

cuz countering takes longer. And it takes less brain cells to chat
Old 02-07-2013, 02:52 PM   #13
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to joon

I shall use any character I please. But since this will be judged, I shall use my season's character.
As for the damn location, Is it supposed to be the valley of the end, if not, I'll edit my move.
----------------------------------------------
I stand in a valley with my eyes closed, my arms crossed and my mouth frowning. I open my eyes only to see my weak opponet. I stare at him with pity as I hold both of my hands out in front of me. "You'll do nicely. Bone." Two swords of bone appear in front of me as I then grab them quickly. "Speed." I dash over to my opponet in the blink of an eye, with my swords just inches away from his stomech. I attempt to slash his stomech in half. "Inhertia." The inhertia decreases for me and my swords as I swing my swords at a faster pace. "Friction." The friction in the air decreases as I begin to swing my swords at my opponet even faster. "Acceleration." The speed of my slashes begin to increase as the acceleration of my sword's slashsing speed increases. I then begin to spin around my opponet, slashing away as I say yet another word. "Velocity." I spin around my opponet even faster. At this speed, no normal human could possibly see me. A tornado begins to form around me and my opponet, leaving no where to run for my opponet as I continue my slashes. "Kinetic energy." A pink light begins to emit from my body as it expands outwards, attempting to eradicate my opponet as I continue my slashes. "Laser." Multiple lasers begin to shoot out of my sword, attempting to impale my opponet as I then come to a complete stop. The tornado dissapears as I appear behind my opponet. "You can't hope to even keep up with me." I begin to walk away as the cocky though in my head, makes me belive my opponet is dead. "Eye." An eye grows on the back of my head as I throw my bone swords into the sky. The bone swords move to my opponet at incredible speeds as they explode, hoping my opponet it engulfed in the explosion, with my back eye a witness to the scene.
Old 02-07-2013, 05:33 PM   #14
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

There you go POP. I'm only using a fraction of my power. You better not say something like, I dodge it by using my wind powers or something like that. I don't care what is easier, take the time out to type your counters or don't do it. Now prove to me just how strong you are.
Old 02-07-2013, 05:41 PM   #15
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Man he better counter. This will be a good fight.

Old 02-07-2013, 05:48 PM   #16
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

I put my soul into that move.
Old 02-07-2013, 05:50 PM   #17
PrinceofPeace
Banned

lol so now you are forbiding me to use wind to help me dodge your moves
Old 02-07-2013, 06:05 PM   #18
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

lol Joon... 'I put my soul into that..." Wait so you don't do in our fights?!

Old 02-07-2013, 06:10 PM   #19
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

I do. I out my soul into all of my fights. It's just that I want him to do the same. I don't want him using a petty counter. So I'm saying that to say "You better not counter all this with one sentence."
Old 02-07-2013, 06:11 PM   #20
PrinceofPeace
Banned

ahhahhaha. You forbid huh? Well I am using a restricted Omi but I will still beat you. Sorry if you do not like a counter that is completly vaild. But I am not countering with just a sentence.