Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion

Naruto Manga Discussion All the latest discussions about the Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

Old 02-05-2013, 07:29 PM   #1
paradigm1977
Chunin Exam Proctor

paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Default If Sasuke opts for revenge:

How will Minato and sasuke's conversation have gone: Well, maybe a little something like this. (Post your vote!)

If Sasuke says something like,

Sasuke: "I'm going to destroy everything and start over. Madara, Tobi, Konoha." I don't care about anything. I told you, I don't care. It's no longer hate, but it's flawed and I wil fix it. Thank you. You have led me to think without clouded judgement. And I have come to the same conclusion.

Minato: my son will stop you. Even if we can't. He has surpassed me.

Hashirama: How good are you? You sound really good! And can I get a tunic like yours?

Tobirama: I'm not convinced.

Minato quickly runs his fingernails along his jacket, blows the dust. Looks to Hiruzen

Minato: Tell 'em.

Hiruzen: I'm better than you two brothers. You taught me well, but everybody called me the god of all shinobe. And the professor, since I sent everybody to school. I taught Minato here. He's a true genius. The smartest. The fastest. the two most important traits of a shinobe. He surpassed me. (this is kinda made up. I was thinking Hiruzen would have tutored for the role of hokage and taught him some jutsu on the side).

Hishirama: High five!

Hashirama puts it up high, REAL HIGH! Minato gives him that " I got choo," look, and sends the hand up, not even look'n.

SLAP!!

Minato: My son just surpassed me. I know. He's my son, but I also have remnant chakra in him. Sealed it. I can sense him from here. Powerful. I would think that even without that chakra of mine. I could sense his presence right now. You guys sense him? Can't miss it. Sasuke-san, you might have met him already. Doubt you would miss his greatness.

His name is Naruto.

Sasuke: NARUTO!!!!!!!!!

NEXT CHAPTER 620: SASUKE ON THE BATTLEFIELD

- BACK IN TWO WEEKS!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by paradigm1977; 02-05-2013 at 07:41 PM.
paradigm1977 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 07:33 PM   #2
NINE-TAILS-BIJU
Special Jonin Candidate

NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to NINE-TAILS-BIJU
Default Re: If Sasuke opts for revenge:

the third didn't teach Minato though,
Spoiler:
it was Jiraya

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
~World of Meep~
I BLAME FORUM FOR HAVING SUCH A SUCKY SIGGY ;~;
NINE-TAILS-BIJU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 07:42 PM   #3
paradigm1977
Chunin Exam Proctor

paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NINE-TAILS-BIJU View Post
the third didn't teach Minato though,
Spoiler:
it was Jiraya
Your'e right, I made one assumption, just thinking that they worked together once Minato was Hokage. Like as a confidante but also as someone who taught him a little bit more, just in case.

Wow, I actually got negative rep.

Last edited by paradigm1977; 02-05-2013 at 08:04 PM.
Old 02-06-2013, 01:55 AM   #4
kalmeast
April's Member of the Month

kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

The only possible part is when hashirama asks if he can get a tunic like Minato's... The rest is just too fan-wishfulness.

Besides, Minato's chakra within Naruto is finished. It decipated. It's not chakra that re-fuels. Also, the knowledge the Chakra-minato had about his son may not be passed down to the minato within the reaper...

Naruto chp 666 features the Sage Of The 6 Paths.
kalmeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 07:49 PM   #5
paradigm1977
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalmeast View Post
The only possible part is when hashirama asks if he can get a tunic like Minato's... The rest is just too fan-wishfulness.

Besides, Minato's chakra within Naruto is finished. It decipated. It's not chakra that re-fuels. Also, the knowledge the Chakra-minato had about his son may not be passed down to the minato within the reaper...

True It was meant to be over the top and entertaining as a punk of Minato on Sasuke., not realistic, but kinda in character too.

I meant a separate chakra Minato left with a different purpose.

There is no knowledge that reaches those in the stomach, Or the 1st and 3rd would have met Minato in there. And not asked when he was sealed once they got out.

Old 02-06-2013, 08:05 PM   #6
Harlequin
Genin Elite

Harlequin has jugulars of all forum members in his roomHarlequin has jugulars of all forum members in his roomHarlequin has jugulars of all forum members in his roomHarlequin has jugulars of all forum members in his roomHarlequin has jugulars of all forum members in his roomHarlequin has jugulars of all forum members in his roomHarlequin has jugulars of all forum members in his roomHarlequin has jugulars of all forum members in his roomHarlequin has jugulars of all forum members in his roomHarlequin has jugulars of all forum members in his roomHarlequin has jugulars of all forum members in his roomHarlequin has jugulars of all forum members in his roomHarlequin has jugulars of all forum members in his roomHarlequin has jugulars of all forum members in his room

Lol I don't think hiruzen could beat hashirama. They may have fought before but hashirama's personality was removed. I acknowledge that hiruzen was old, far from his prime but that isn't convincing. Madara would easily dispatch hiruzen, after all only hashirama can beat madara 1 on 1.
Harlequin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 06:22 AM   #7
DrKage
Chunin Exam Participant

DrKage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DrKage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DrKage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DrKage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DrKage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DrKage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DrKage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

That's just Madara talking and he didn't fight any Shinobi after Hashirama. So who knows. Granted, he's stronger than all the other non-Hokage kages, but who knows about Hiruzen in his prime and Minato.

And Minato would probably assume that Naruto has seen his and Kushina's chakra at this point, and he knows what he was going to say and the general direction of those interactions, but as for specifics, no, he wouldn't know every last detail of what was said or Naruto's exact capabilities now.
DrKage is offline   Reply With Quote