Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Forum Games

Forum Games Here users can play their own made-up games -- word games, simple RPG, etc.

Old 02-04-2013, 07:04 PM   #1
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Yahoo to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Skype™ to LilHinataGirl
Default Anime/Manga quiz/riddle game!

This is a game to play for fun and see if your a true Otaku or not!

I have made 30 questions of 30 different series and you must guess the anime and the characters' names (English or Japanese is fine and I want the full names!)
Some are riddles and some are just questions.

I will rep the first 3 to get all of this correctly.
Good luck!

Spoiler:
1.) My eye brightens, I possess that one person with my power! Who am I and what series?

2.) a person who shares an English name, she brings forth beings from another world with magic. Who is she and what anime?

3.) This character is a whiny brat who seems to be able to travel 10 years for 5 minutes with the power of his weapon. Who is he and what anime?

4.) He has the power to control over just a pen. Who is he and what anime?

5.) I lost my memories, I have my childhood friend and two others in help to search for my memories in shape of feathers. Who am I and what anime?

6.) I have the power of flowers and a rival at that. I have 2 teammates and a master whose dead. Who am I and what anime?

7.) Monsters swarm and this world goes into terror, she can't reach her father, her boyfriends dead, and she can only survive with her childhood friend and 5 other people. Who is she and what anime?

8.) This lively bunch are stuck in between heaven and hell, and their target is the only girl who is supposedly "Gods" right hand. Who are these people and what anime?

9.) I love to study but then I have a "pet" to take care of and later soon fall in love with. Who am I and what anime?

10.) I'm a boy who travels with my buddy by my side in the desert, I am caught eating out of a wagon one day and then slaved for 3 days. Who am I and what anime?

11.) A man who is a killer for love, he carries a chainsaw and cross-dresses and insanely in love with a certain demon. who am I and what anime?

12.) He's a boy by land but when in water he turns into a girl. Who is he and what's his name?

13.) Blamed for the death of his class he is sent away to a jail/play park where he must fight for his life in order to survive with his childhood friend and many "birds" to keep him company. Who is he and what anime?

14.) I love playing with this monster of a human. I also am very attached to my cell phone, and little twin sisters. Who am I and what anime?

15.) She's a girl who acts cool and calm but secretly she's clumsy and easily nervous. She wishes one day she could be he true self and then the next day she meets 3 new friends. Who is she and what anime?

16.) He was raised as a military cadet, not knowing what actual life is at the age of 16. He keeps getting hurt by the girl who he must protect and bullied by her. He uses weapons as much as possible and an idiot. Who is he and what anime?

17.) This series was short and this girl was crazy with a guitar and a scooter. Who is she and what anime?

18.) He lived his chance to be an idol but has fallen in love with a half Japanese man with a gruesome past. Who is he and what anime?

19.) I may seem like a kid but I can produce power over words in a book. I do this in order to become king and if the book burns I lose! Who am I and what anime?

20.) I come from a journey in order to find a stone of great power and life. My best friend is a panda mistaken as a cat and my travels are with a delinquent of murder. I have a rival that is in the same shoes and I'm a princess. Who am I and what anime?

21.) I must battle for my life in order to beat the game. I'm rouge till I fall in love and soon after beat the game after 2 years later. Who am I and what anime?

22.) Two girls share the same name but different lives and end up being best friends. Who are they and what anime?

23.) my memories are lost and at a dog race I meet the man of my life. We travel in search for my memories and to save the world with a strange white dog I mistaken as a bug. I am the true destruction of the world. Who am I and what anime?

24.) I'm short and small, I'm usually annoyed with my vice and she's hell of a drinker. She teases me, my only that in a fight I was called shortie and pervert by a girl who was just as short! Who am I and what anime?

25.) I'm sweet and I play with my toys thinking they are real till one day mommy comes home upset and kills one of my friends. I start crying and wish for revenge. Who am I and what anime?

26.) I'm a witch in training, I meet my best friend who though I wasn't a witch till I turned her into a boy and we had trouble returning her back to normal. Who am I and what anime?

27.) She saves the world from evil, falling in love with her mysterious masked man and later on meeting her future daughter. Who is she and what anime?

28.) My dream is to make the greatest cake in the world but I have to protect a sacred area from monsters with my childhood friend/rival. Who am I and what anime?

29.) He has a twin brother who is half demon and his brother must keep it a secret to people in his class in the beginning because they have a certain grudge or fear. His brother is also a good cook. And he is the teacher in the classroom. Who is he and what's his name?

30.) She and her childhood friend is the committee for a special class. There is the day class and the night class. Her father is the principal of the school. Who is she and what anime?

Extra - whoever posted their answers, make sure to constantly check rep to see if you got it or not, we don't want to cheat on the game.

If you have questions on a certain one PM me and I'll give you hints. But the total of hint I will give for all will be 5... After I give you 5 hints I can't help you anymore. That doesn't mean 5 for each.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

LHG

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by LilHinataGirl; 02-04-2013 at 07:26 PM.
LilHinataGirl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 07:12 PM   #2
Leafy
has a deathwish!

Leafy just might be Kage someday.
Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Anime/Manga quiz/riddle game!

Wow...you actually had time to do this?

I might give it a shot.
Leafy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 07:13 PM   #3
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Yahoo to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Skype™ to LilHinataGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leafy View Post
Wow...you actually had time to do this?

I might give it a shot.
Yeah I was bored <_<

Good luck!

LHG

Old 02-04-2013, 07:17 PM   #4
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

i probably know only 1-3
and for sure, i know #3 and 19
and maybe 28

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.

Last edited by Kakashi Hatake_Yamato; 02-04-2013 at 07:22 PM.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 07:19 PM   #5
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi Hatake_Yamato View Post
i probably know only 1-3
and for sure, i know #3
Heh heh I couldn't resist on #3 xD

Well try your best.
I hope someone gets them all... I wanna try to do a 2nd one after this one with more anime.

LHG

Old 02-04-2013, 08:24 PM   #6
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

hmm

i know a few that maik doenst know
shocking

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
Old 02-04-2013, 08:33 PM   #7
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Let your brains hurt...
Haha...

I dare Bacon and Vivi to take this~

LHG

Last edited by LilHinataGirl; 02-04-2013 at 10:01 PM.
Old 02-04-2013, 10:44 PM   #8
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Last post till tomorrow
But don't be afraid
Try this out!
If you make it top 3
You get rep!!!

LHG

Old 02-04-2013, 10:49 PM   #9
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Super High School Level Narcissist
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami

8 to go. e.e

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Maikeru D. Shinigami is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 11:09 PM   #10
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato

Awards Showcase

there was a time limit?

anyways....
Spoiler:
1.) My eye brightens, I possess that one person with my power! Who am I and what series?

2.) a person who shares an English name, she brings forth beings from another world with magic. Who is she and what anime?
Lucy Heartfilia. Fairy Tail.
3.) This character is a whiny brat who seems to be able to travel 10 years for 5 minutes with the power of his weapon. Who is he and what anime?
Lambo. KHR!
4.) He has the power to control over just a pen. Who is he and what anime?

5.) I lost my memories, I have my childhood friend and two others in help to search for my memories in shape of feathers. Who am I and what anime?

6.) I have the power of flowers and a rival at that. I have 2 teammates and a master whose dead. Who am I and what anime?
Ino Yamanaka. Naruto
7.) Monsters swarm and this world goes into terror, she can't reach her father, her boyfriends dead, and she can only survive with her childhood friend and 5 other people. Who is she and what anime?

8.) This lively bunch are stuck in between heaven and hell, and their target is the only girl who is supposedly "Gods" right hand. Who are these people and what anime?

9.) I love to study but then I have a "pet" to take care of and later soon fall in love with. Who am I and what anime?

10.) I'm a boy who travels with my buddy by my side in the desert, I am caught eating out of a wagon one day and then slaved for 3 days. Who am I and what anime?

11.) A man who is a killer for love, he carries a chainsaw and cross-dresses and insanely in love with a certain demon. who am I and what anime?

12.) He's a boy by land but when in water he turns into a girl. Who is he and what's his name?

13.) Blamed for the death of his class he is sent away to a jail/play park where he must fight for his life in order to survive with his childhood friend and many "birds" to keep him company. Who is he and what anime?

14.) I love playing with this monster of a human. I also am very attached to my cell phone, and little twin sisters. Who am I and what anime?

15.) She's a girl who acts cool and calm but secretly she's clumsy and easily nervous. She wishes one day she could be he true self and then the next day she meets 3 new friends. Who is she and what anime?

16.) He was raised as a military cadet, not knowing what actual life is at the age of 16. He keeps getting hurt by the girl who he must protect and bullied by her. He uses weapons as much as possible and an idiot. Who is he and what anime?

17.) This series was short and this girl was crazy with a guitar and a scooter. Who is she and what anime?

18.) He lived his chance to be an idol but has fallen in love with a half Japanese man with a gruesome past. Who is he and what anime?

19.) I may seem like a kid but I can produce power over words in a book. I do this in order to become king and if the book burns I lose! Who am I and what anime?
Zatch. Zatch Bell
20.) I come from a journey in order to find a stone of great power and life. My best friend is a panda mistaken as a cat and my travels are with a delinquent of murder. I have a rival that is in the same shoes and I'm a princess. Who am I and what anime?

21.) I must battle for my life in order to beat the game. I'm rouge till I fall in love and soon after beat the game after 2 years later. Who am I and what anime?
Kirito. SAO
22.) Two girls share the same name but different lives and end up being best friends. Who are they and what anime?

23.) my memories are lost and at a dog race I meet the man of my life. We travel in search for my memories and to save the world with a strange white dog I mistaken as a bug. I am the true destruction of the world. Who am I and what anime?

24.) I'm short and small, I'm usually annoyed with my vice and she's hell of a drinker. She teases me, my only that in a fight I was called shortie and pervert by a girl who was just as short! Who am I and what anime?
Hitsugaya Toshirou. Bleach
25.) I'm sweet and I play with my toys thinking they are real till one day mommy comes home upset and kills one of my friends. I start crying and wish for revenge. Who am I and what anime?

26.) I'm a witch in training, I meet my best friend who though I wasn't a witch till I turned her into a boy and we had trouble returning her back to normal. Who am I and what anime?

27.) She saves the world from evil, falling in love with her mysterious masked man and later on meeting her future daughter. Who is she and what anime?

28.) My dream is to make the greatest cake in the world but I have to protect a sacred area from monsters with my childhood friend/rival. Who am I and what anime?
Toriko. Toriko. ......?
29.) He has a twin brother who is half demon and his brother must keep it a secret to people in his class in the beginning because they have a certain grudge or fear. His brother is also a good cook. And he is the teacher in the classroom. Who is he and what's his name?

30.) She and her childhood friend is the committee for a special class. There is the day class and the night class. Her father is the principal of the school. Who is she and what anime?

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
Old 02-05-2013, 06:46 AM   #11
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

I'm only placing this so people can do this quiz! Please!
Free rep!

And no time limit!

LHG

Old 02-05-2013, 10:13 AM   #12
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami

Someone else play. I got all 30, you can too. >_>

YouTube:
src="
Old 02-05-2013, 05:52 PM   #13
Twilit Lion (Leo)
has lost his jugular to Naijeru

Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

I know like nine o.o

Spoiler:
Quote:
Actually, if anyone's egotistical.....it's me. o.o
Quote:
The proof is in this quote. Alex feels the need to insert himself into ANY conversation, even if he makes himself look like an idiot doing.
Quote:
Why thank you!........I think. o.o

6/17/10

I'm the Silver eyed Lion King
I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paste this into your sig
Twilit Lion (Leo) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 05:53 PM   #14
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Quasi-Admin

Awards Showcase

That's 21 less than the number I got correct.

YouTube:
src="
Old 02-05-2013, 05:56 PM   #15
Twilit Lion (Leo)

Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Oh darn, now number 24 makes sense >.> now it's ten

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
The proof is in this quote. Alex feels the need to insert himself into ANY conversation, even if he makes himself look like an idiot doing.
Quote:

6/17/10

I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paste this into your sig
Old 02-05-2013, 06:05 PM   #16
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Hahaha go for it Will!
Maik got it~

LHG

Old 02-05-2013, 07:03 PM   #17
Twilit Lion (Leo)

Awards Showcase

I'm at a possible 12....If I'm thinking right o.o

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

6/17/10

Old 02-05-2013, 07:06 PM   #18
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twilit Lion (Leo) View Post
I'm at a possible 12....If I'm thinking right o.o
Haha.
You might do exceptionally better than Maik
Maik didn't even have half of these till he started using hints.

LHG

Old 02-05-2013, 07:09 PM   #19
Twilit Lion (Leo)

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilHinataGirl View Post
Haha.
You might do exceptionally better than Maik
Maik didn't even have half of these till he started using hints.
*feels special*
Shame though I don't really care for rep......I kinda stopped caring when they reset it a while back o.o

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

6/17/10

Old 02-05-2013, 07:10 PM   #20
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twilit Lion (Leo) View Post
*feels special*
Shame though I don't really care for rep......I kinda stopped caring when they reset it a while back o.o
Haha me neither but I wanted to give people something xD soooo

LHG